NFL Week 16 In Review...

Originally Posted by S4L3

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

OH LOOK...A RATHER BRIEF WEEK IN REVIEW THREAD WITH NO QUOTES...I WONDER WHY!?!?!

WHAT A CLOWN.

Yeah its cause we lost to the Eagles. LOL.Every week you respond within the first 5 posts of this thread and don't even comment about football. You just type in caps lock about me. LOL. Hop off my man... Eat some breakfast first...

But it's cause you're a joke of a person, like does this not set in to your tiny brain?
You don't know how to be impartial, you spew UTTER garbage on this board, left and right, never own up to anything, and it's almost daily. Someone needs to clown you. And I can't stand your presence. Therefore I will take it upon myself to belittle you any chance I get. I speak for many posters here that can't stand your nonsense.

Hopefully the Giants beat the Cowboys again next week and you go into hibernation for the year like a bear in the cold winter.

laugh.gif

You're embarrassing yourself.

I'm in the Christmas spirit. Having said that:

- S4L3. WIR threads appreciated. Constant comedy and tireless (even if sometimes irrelevant) debating, is always fun in my book. I got know hate towards ya
pimp.gif

- Congrats Fraij. Jay, retro, lyrical and other Packers fans. Gotta be exciting to know the road to the SB still has to go through GB.

- Airblaster, Zzzz and other Lions fans. You pulled it off. I know the feeling of being excited for the playoffs so I'm actually happy for you dudes. Very exciting season from Stafford and the boys and I think they can sneak an upset in the playoffs..Maybe two.

- Bears fans...%@#! you.

laugh.gif
Jokes. Cutler getting hurt messed it all up for you guys.

- Fizzy...Good luck tonight, as we finish up our NT Keeper league. Should be close, but unless Brees takes a seat for the second half, looks like you'll eek it out.

That is all.

• Good Steelers win with old man Batch running the O. How on earth did the Rams not even score a FG? Dennis Dixon must be deep under the dog house with Tomlim & Areans. Despite whatever seed the Steelers get, we'll only go as far as our O-line & secondary take us...
  • I had hope for Spagnuolo because he did such an outstanding job with the Giants D when he was there but he's proven to be another coordinator that is not a good head coach. Not only should he get the ax, but he should never get a shot at HC again.
  • Ditto Norv...
  • Someone please put Raheem Morris out of commission. The way the Bucs have looke over the second half of the season, he may never get another job in the NFL again. Josh Freeman is & will be a good QB, he just needs a better coach & an OC that will help him grow.
  • It sounds like the Vikes are bringing back Frazier, but he needs to be fired too. He was a mediocre DC at best & terrible HC. Never undertsood why they didn't try to develope Webb. He has all the tools to possibly be a good QB but just needs a good coach & OC. Both the Bucs & Vikes have good players on both sides of the ball to be successful if they had good coaching...
  • Funny story about the Jets covering up the Giants superbowl displays since they were considered the home team and Brandon Jocobs & someone else uncovering the displays twice before the Jets placed security in front of the displays to make sure the covers weren't removed. Even funnier that he & Rex got into it after the game especially since Jacobs is such a punk too, but I wish he would've knocked Rex in the mouth a couple of times & shatter some of those caps. Rex writes checks with his mouth that his team can't cash. What's with Revis staring down everyone only to get beat by an underdrafted player (again). Sanchez is a good QB, that O-line has played teribbly all season, & the Jets have no pass rush whatso ever. Tannenbuam can't draft worth squat. It's easy to get sezxy brand name free agents  but if you can't draft, your team won't go far & the Jets are proving that out. I'll say it again, Rex is not cut out to be an HC. Schotty is ready to drop some more RR feet vids the moment he gets fired....
  • Speaking of GMs, Jerry Reese is an underrated GM, I mean JPP & Victor Cruz? I know JPP is a first round pick, but to draft a player from South Florida & then get a great young WR as an undrafted free agent?
  • Aaron Rodgers locked up the MVP....How did Peppers, Urlacher, Briggs, & Idonijie only muster 7 tackles with no sacks & zero QB hits against a supposedly weak GB O-line? SMH...
  • After breaking Peyton's rookie record, Cam Newton should have locked up offensive ROY (could Daulton share it?).....Who should get the defensive ROY? Smith or Miller? I've never seen ROY so close...
  • Excited for the playoffs....

I PRAY the Cowboys beat the Giants. The Giants at Lambeau could be a problem. Cowboys on the other hand, would be a blow out.
Rodgers wont get the passing TD's record, but he will have the most total touchdowns by any QB. Assuming Peyton and Brady didnt rush that many or any at all, i didnt check to see if they did.

AP...cmon thats terrible. He's on a team i shouldnt like, but the way he runs makes him by far my favorite running back. They got 2 wins on the season and he's still running like a mad man. Gotta respect that. 

BTW, props to Ronde Barber & Charles Woodson....Two cagey old vets showing the youngsters who to get things done..How on earth are these guys still playing at such a high level? SMH in astonishment...Love seeing Pros like them. Embodiment of the word professional/veteran...

My niners with the solid come from behind win.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Alex smith doing the impossible with a mediocre receiving corps
pimp.gif

Lynch is a beast.
Tavaris Jackson running for his life on that scramble only to get stripped
pimp.gif

The rest
Rodger's and co. Make it look easy, he's has the most elite receivers their all tall , built , and lenghty, plus they can catch and know how to get seperation.
Highlight of the gb vs chi game would be the mcCown slam
laugh.gif
Go falcons
pimp.gif

The way these people act over shoes, I get the feeling they think about him outside this forum. Like if they are watching the cowboys game and they lose they think to themselves "I can't wait to
Get on NT to rub it in shoes face." I firmly believe this. It's just too weird to see people get worked up over someone over a shoe forum.How you at the bar with friends thinking about someone on the Internet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MPire

The way these people act over shoes, I get the feeling they think about him outside this forum. Like if they are watching the cowboys game and they lose they think to themselves "I can't wait to
Get on NT to rub it in shoes face." I firmly believe this. It's just too weird to see people get worked up over someone over a shoe forum.How you at the bar with friends thinking about someone on the Internet
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  it's some truth to this.

i mean tho people should know his routine by now,   pop off when the cowboys win,  dissapear and downplay things when the cowboys lose. 

it's been like this for years and it's no point in arguing with someone like that as their always going to spin things their way.

i've seen people seriously get mad at his posts and their doing exactly what he wants them to do whenever they get mad.

Originally Posted by MPire

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
if he gets to people that bad where you're sitting at home/bar yelling "take that shoes you clown" might be time to take some time off from NT
laugh.gif
that's a decent dude who loves getting under folks skin, I can see where he can be a pain in the %## but this is crazy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

- Fizzy...Good luck tonight, as we finish up our NT Keeper league. Should be close, but unless Brees takes a seat for the second half, looks like you'll eek it out.
e88251ce2b799ecb4e708f4301e365ccba0dcc0.png

eek.gif
Good game!

gonna be real hard for the texans to win in the playoffs. not because of tj yates, but because of the dialed down offense. conservative football won't save us in the playoffs. damb shame too, if healthy we could definitely be contenders in the AFC

http://www.signonsandiego...rfeed&utm_medium=twitter

all from the above link:

People familiar with Rams owner Stan Kroenke’s plans said Monday that Kroenke is waiting for Spanos to make a move on (A.J.) Smith. If Smith is available, league and agent sources strongly indicated that Smith will be hired as Rams’ general manager and bring along Jon Gruden as head coach.

and for the eagles fans (or haters), also said in the above link:

League sources have said for weeks that Kroenke plans to clean house after the season, firing both head coach Steve Spagnuolo and General Manager Billy Devaney. League sources also said this week that it is all but certain that Spagnuolo will join Andy Reid’s staff in Philadelphia as the Eagles’ defensive coordinator.

So we gonna act as if my boy Cruz didnt set yet another record this week??....WUT!?

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

e88251ce2b799ecb4e708f4301e365ccba0dcc0.png

eek.gif
Good game!

laugh.gif
 Well, damn. That one hurts just a little, but it's all good. Great game. I'll get it next year.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

So we gonna act as if my boy Cruz didnt set yet another record this week??....WUT!?

I'll give Cruz his props because he's a lot better than I expected him to be, but let's be serious..he broke the Giants' team record, which isn't a huge record as a receiver. The Giants haven't historically had a lot of big name receivers..It's not like the previous record was held by Randy Moss or something..Dude broke the team record for most yards receiving in a season and is still like 160 yards behind the #1 receiver in the league
laugh.gif
Regardless, I will give him his respect for proving a lot of doubters wrong. I don't even know a single NFL fan, including Giants' fans, that would have ever predicted that Cruz would be top 3 in receiving yardage this late in the season

Side note: I pray that there are no upsets and the Saints play the Packers in the playoffs..That will go down as one of the greatest QB duels of our generation

Back
Top Bottom