NFL WEEK 19 in Review...

c dub606

Banned
1. The Pats are for REAL...
2. The Packers will represent the NFC
3. Chargers will get slaughtered next week
4. The Cowboys...LOL...
5. K8be wan Kenobi just realized the Ravens missed the playoffs?
6. S4L won't be seen for months...
7. Team Cowboys are putting on their ski masks and are heading to the Simpson's residence as we speak...
8. FRESH hates Tony Romo...
9. Romo got a PRE-mature contract...

laugh.gif
Itchy fingers from dudes that haven't been seen on NT in weeks... Go figure
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

I know someone has NFL week in review thread ready to start as soon as this game is over with Frauds=Cowboys & Colts.

S&T is going wild tonight.
roll.gif
It's lagging for me.

Originally Posted by RawSheed

LOL.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd have to say that the Cowboys were even more fradulent then the Colts...going in with a #1 seed and all.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ummm no :stoneface: .... People were calling the AFC TITLE game between the pats and colts :smile:lol) the real superbowl.. & what'd the colts do????
roll.gif

I'd have to say that the Cowboys were even more fradulent then the Colts...going in with a #1 seed and all.
roll.gif
roll.gif

In all honesty, it seems like the regular season means squat

whoever comes in with the hottest winning streak during the playoffs will be a good bet it seems

Originally Posted by C Dub606

^LOL...C'mon Nowitness...There's no love lost...
laugh.gif
You know I'm not tryin to single you out, and you know I'm not one to get bitter and upset... But we got what, 5-6 posts within 5 secondsof the game ending? It's borderline pathetic how much dudes let S4L bother them...

Week in Review

- Crayton's hands? Where'd they go?
- Jason Garrett, you ain't ready? The #%+% were you thinking going away from Barber in the second half?
- The hell was Andre Gurode doing? The man was struggling to even get a snap off when Romo was back in the shotgun. Columbo and Flozell didn't help theissue...
- Cowboys better take DBs with 2 of their first 4 picks.

laugh.gif
there will be nothing of substance in this thread....just a storefront facade for a shoes/cowboys bashing....word to

20031110-satriales-front.jpg

as my dude RawSheed said "LOL."

roll.gif

I'd blame it on Jessica Simpson.

My week in review.

Today, Jesus was a Chargers fan and I hope he is next week.

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by RawSheed

LOL.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Ummm no
indifferent.gif
.... People were calling the AFC TITLE game between the pats and colts (
laugh.gif
) the real superbowl.. & what'd the colts do????
roll.gif

Doesn't matter. We weren't the number 1 seed. I hope we aren't 1 or 2 next year because we always going into games looking like filth after abye week. Stop posting on my Facebook wall.

Back
Top Bottom