NFL WEEK 19 in Review...

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I'd have to say that the Cowboys were even more fraudulent then the Colts...going in with a #1 seed and all.
roll.gif
roll.gif
ya whatever you say buddy. with you saying the colts are better then the boys all year i dont see how that crap flys

The saltiness in this thread is hilarious.
laugh.gif
ant no one salty, Fact is you keep clowning about a cowboys lose yesterday when your own team choked also you have done nothing but hype and ripanyone who said the cowboys was better then the colts. Colts lose to a team with out its best player and starting QB thats worse then the cowboys lost end ofstory.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

^you go to U Albany??
Is some sort of joke coming?

hahah no... my friend (long time NTer) said that he thought you attend SUNY Albany...

and i live like 2 minutes off Western ave. on Church road in Guilderland, thats all
laugh.gif
i didnt know if he had his fact straight or not

And now, another priceless pep talk for Peyton Manning:
"Throw another tipped pass that was intercepted in the red zone? Too bad. Well here's what you need to do: Work on your accuracy. Maybewatch a game tape of Tom Brady for some tips. That guy went 26-for-28 and threw 3 TD's with no interceptions. He's really awesome."

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

"Throw another tipped pass that was intercepted in the red zone? Too bad. Well here's what you need to do: Work on your accuracy. Maybe watch a game tape of Tom Brady for some tips. That guy went 26-for-28 and threw 3 TD's with no interceptions. He's really awesome."

Maybe work on Kenton Keith's hands is more like it... dude has dropped more screen/shuttle passes this year than I've ever seen.

I don't blame Peyton for the loss yesterday, just like I didn't blame Brady last year when big-eyes was droppin' those passes.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

"Throw another tipped pass that was intercepted in the red zone? Too bad. Well here's what you need to do: Work on your accuracy. Maybe watch a game tape of Tom Brady for some tips. That guy went 26-for-28 and threw 3 TD's with no interceptions. He's really awesome."

Maybe work on Kenton Keith's hands is more like it... dude has dropped more screen/shuttle passes this year than I've ever seen.

I don't blame Peyton for the loss yesterday, just like I didn't blame Brady last year when big-eyes was droppin' those passes.
smh.gif

yeah i mean i didnt mean it as a "its peyton's fault"...my friend just showed me that from some site and i thought it was kinda funny

Ummm okay

hahah no... my friend (long time NTer) said that he thought you attend SUNY Albany...

and i live like 2 minutes off Western ave. on Church road in Guilderland, thats all
laugh.gif
i didnt know if he had his fact straight or not
No, I live in Cleveland, Ohio.

Back
Top Bottom