NFL Week 2 In Review...

EAGLES:
Well good thing about sucking is we might finally be in position to get a QB..

Everyone is playing like strangers.. Then you got Bradford doing his best Alex smith on a bad day impersonation.. Then WRs and TEs not doing him any favors (dropping catchable balls or hitting them up in the air for INTs)

Even our pro bowl/all pro guys are screwing up out there

Giants have to be kicking themselves for these last two games.. Washington could screw around and win the division, would be pretty funny if it happened (but division hasn't had back to back champs in god knows)

Last edited:
Rumor is that Suh is ignoring the plays being called. He's just doing his own thing.

I'm agitated today, so while I'm at, some of you are right...AP really is byke! He fumbled, what..3 times? And one at the goalline that he lost (shades of the 2009 NFCCG). He's too beastly for his own good sometimes. He needs to knock it off.

Rumor is that Suh is ignoring the plays being called. He's just doing his own thing.
DTs have plays? 
nerd.gif

@JaysonBraddock 2m2 minutes ago
Khalil Mack on 116 plays:
5 Tackles
1 TFL
0 PDs

Jadeveon Clowney on 79 plays:
6 Tackles
1 TFL
2 PDs

I know I didn't hear his name yesterday, but Mack really only has 5 tackles through 2 games? :wow:

Had him in my DPOY discussion list.

Last edited:
Eli just leaves you scratching your head. The regression in decision making is mind numbing

and that's a big IF. In all honesty we can say that about several Qb's in the NFC (Rodgers, Romo, Cutler, Cam, Bradford, Foles etc) sans Eli, Matt Ryan and Russell Wilson who seem to never get injured. I think the Cardinals and Packers will be atop the NFC for the whole year
If Bradford went down that would actually help the Eagles.

Bradford is very weak minded. After his receivers dropped nice deep passes from him, he checked out and looked horrible, but If Miles Austin and Matthew make some of those catches, like they should have, this discussion may not be to the lengths it is right now.

I can't really put it all on Bradford, he had good throws dropped and negative rushing yards and it all went down hill from that, he was shook by the 3rd quarter

that whole offense was a huge cluster F

Jets are a good team too IMO, make it stop :rolleyes

Bradford is very weak minded. After his receivers dropped nice deep passes from him, he checked out and looked horrible, but If Miles Austin and Matthew make some of those catches, like they should have, this discussion may not be to the lengths it is right now.

You gotta man up in those situations, though. Don't just collapse into a shell because your receivers drop a few passes. He looked completely overwhelmed by everything.

Carr, Jameis, Teddy, MM8, Manziel and Bortles all showed more poise and balls than Sammy yesterday.

He's really only tried 2 somewhat deep passes (20 yards or so) and both were to miles Austin.. Kkkooper Had a pass over 10 yards come his way too that he missed

In the game vs Atlanta of his 52 attempts only 4 were over 9 yards and 1 pass to miles was 20 or 21 yards

'All 22' angles show agholor getting separation, he just isn't getting the ball thrown his way

Pats = by far the best team in the AFC

Saints = era of winning is over, bag head status again

Eagles = we're all hype and no substance

Cowboys = can still make playoffs but no longer a SB contender

Cards = quiet killers

Skins = quiet playoff contenders

Last edited:
5 Tackles
1 TFL
0 PDs

6 Tackles
1 TFL
2 PDs

I know I didn't hear his name yesterday, but Mack really only has 5 tackles through 2 games? :wow:

Been saying this all offseason long.....Khalil Mack might be the most overrated player in the NFL. People have been gassing him up all offseason long as a top passrusher, generational talent, relentless motor, major difference maker, DPOY candidate, etc.

Dude goes ghost in the majority of the games he has played in his career, and has done nothing to warrant the hype. Sure, he hss all the physical tools needed to be good. But so did Vernon Ghoston. Something is just missing with Mack. He gets taken completely out of games far too often.

laugh.gif
so after barely 2 weeks into the season...

who has the first pick of the draft next year? 

5 Tackles
1 TFL
0 PDs

6 Tackles
1 TFL
2 PDs

Been saying this all offseason long.....Khalil Mack might be the most overrated player in the NFL. People have been gassing him up all offseason long as a top passrusher, generational talent, relentless motor, major difference maker, DPOY candidate, etc.

Dude goes ghost in the majority of the games he has played in his career, and has done nothing to warrant the hype. Sure, he hss all the physical tools needed to be good. But so did Vernon Ghoston. Something is just missing with Mack. He gets taken completely out of games far too often.

Didn't only like 4 players pressure the QB more than Mack last year?

There are plenty of players who are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more overrated than Mack. I don't see that at all.

Back
Top Bottom