NFL Week 2 In Review...

carson palmer reminds me of being the Josh Hamilton of the NFL.

in no way does it makes sense but it almost does.

The same people that were hyping up the Eagles are saying that Cowboys are done lol

Last edited:
I'm not outraged by this statement, I can see it

That is your NFCC game IMO. Arizona at Greenbay. Got Arizona losing a close one do to the Pack having HFA (Even though I think the Cards are the better team).

I got Pack Vs. Pats for the Superbowl. Brady da Gawd does work. Pats win it all.

That is your NFCC game IMO. Arizona at Greenbay. Got Arizona losing a close one do to the Pack having HFA (Even though I think the Cards are the better team).

I got Pack Vs. Pats for the Superbowl. Brady da Gawd does work. Pats win it all.
Pats vs Packers Superbowl has the potential to go down as one of the best ever.

speaking of the Cowboys, Sean Lee is a beast..

how about MONSTER

When him McClain, Hardy, and Gregory are on the field together its lights out. Now only if Brandon Carr could stop getting fried every week. I swear somebody always has a highlight play on Brandon Carr :smh:

Gonna have to side with jetpac...It was pointed out numerous times -- and because it happened multiple times -- that every offsides, free play the Packers get, everyone just goes deep and/or settles in an open spot down the field. That's a version of just running around the school yard hoping things happen. That's definitely not how they run their offense though. Just a smart wrinkle that every team should have, really.

**** Bradford.

@Chester McFloppy
 curious to hear your take on Mariotas 2nd start

Did you not see my first reply in this thread? :lol:

First half he looked shaken. Browns were getting after him and he couldn't get into a rhythm. They were hitting his receivers off the line and you could tell he missed Walker.

Second half he turned it on. Started to get into a groove. Put some passes only where his receivers could snag 'em. Had a bad pick called back due to a flag.

He needs to continue working on a few things, namely knowing when to get rid of the ball and a better job with his internal clock. Got hit something like 11 times yesterday.

Last edited:

According to some, he's the best TE in the league...
nerd.gif
You know times are sad for your program when your best football player didn't even play football at your school.
QW22E8e.jpg

*popcorn*
laugh.gif
 You do realize that Jimmy Graham did play football at Miami, right?

- Geno Atkins is back to 100%. Everyone should be very afraid. 

- Eifert, AJ, Jones, please stay healthy.

-  Jake Fisher with a nice catch and run. 
laugh.gif

- Nice when you can bring in Gio off the bench and he goes off like that. 
pimp.gif

- No picks for Dalton yet. OLine has been absolutely amazing pass blocking. 

the Bengals will be fine until they play a primetime game

Jeremy Hill fumbling his way onto the bench :smh:

Did you not see my first reply in this thread?
laugh.gif

First half he looked shaken. Browns were getting after him and he couldn't get into a rhythm. They were hitting his receivers off the line and you could tell he missed Walker.

Second half he turned it on. Started to get into a groove. Put some passes only where his receivers could snag 'em. Had a back pick called back due to a flag.

He needs to continue working on a few things, namely knowing when to get rid of the ball and a better job with his internal clock. Got hit something like 11 times yesterday.
nah 
laugh.gif
 i have short term memory.

do you take anything away from the buccs beating the saints? a lot of people were saying MM8 just benefitted from the Buccs being awful.

oh yea and are we all in accordance with OBJ being legit or was last year still a fluke?

(im not a giants fan)

the Bengals will be fine until they play a primetime game

Jeremy Hill fumbling his way onto the bench
mean.gif
Everyone was high on Gio, then he really regressed and Hill was the man.

Now Hill has fumbilitis and Gio is looking like MJD-lite out there.
laugh.gif
Think Gio was a little more banged up last year than the team let on. He's looking much more bouncy again. 

Did you not see my first reply in this thread? :lol:

Second half he turned it on. Started to get into a groove. Put some passes only where his receivers could snag 'em. Had a back pick called back due to a flag.

nah :lol:  i have short term memory.

do you take anything away from the buccs beating the saints? a lot of people were saying MM8 just benefitted from the Buccs being awful.

Yes, Mariota > Brees. :tongue:

Not really. I knew Jameis would be fine and the Saints D would be a dumpster fire. I had no idea that their offense would be that bad, though.

Getting rid of Sproles and Graham is coming back to bite them in the ****.

Back
Top Bottom