NFL Week 4 In Review...

I told Raiders fans before the season....Greg Olson (offensive coordinator) is cursed/the worst coordinator in football. Look at his track record. Every single place he's gone the team was absolutely abysmal while he was there.

34 year old Mike Vick is going to fix poor route running, that horrible O-Line, and piss poor play calling? You guys are drunk.

Geno is just bad. He makes terrible decisions and isn't smart with the ball.

Geno deserves a lot of blame but so does the GM. They're 21 mil under the cap, they have plenty of holes to fix. Entire secondary, TE. WR and QB.

Jets are the Jets, this is what you expect.

Carr still hasn't willed the Raider to a victory yet?

That's crazy. After the pre season win you thought he was destined for greatness.

Hm.

I tried to tell you guys he wasn't that good but no one wanted to listen

I told Raiders fans before the season....Greg Olson (offensive coordinator) is cursed/the worst coordinator in football. Look at his track record. Every single place he's gone the team was absolutely abysmal while he was there.

Where's the Beng Em screen name? :lol:

I still say Geno wasn't that bad yesterday.

He did more than Aaron Rodgers did the week before yesterday and he didn't have the short field due to turnovers that Aaron had.

I ain't saying he's great but yesterday wasn't a dumpster fire.

He ain't EJ level.

Last edited:
- That's the 9ers defense I recognize

- Shocked at how the Cowboys beat down the Saints. They actually looked like a complete team.

- Even more shocked at the Steelers losing to Tampa.

- Geno is bad, no other way to put it.

- Steve Smith :pimp:

Geno is just bad. He makes terrible decisions and isn't smart with the ball.

Geno deserves a lot of blame but so does the GM. They're 21 mil under the cap, they have plenty of holes to fix. Entire secondary, TE. WR and QB.

Jets are the Jets, this is what you expect.

You're right about everything except the TE part. That's the least of our worries on offense :smh:

Obligatory Geno Smith gif

genofum.gif

Geno looking like he's trying to keep a Mighty Morphin Power Ranger action figure away from his sibling

Last edited:
As a Jags fan I have to stay positive so...

- Bortles looks legit. Had 2 picks (one was Shorts after he hurt his hammy again and not going for the ball). But looked good otherwise and extended plays with a crappy O-Line. Set the NFL record for highest completion percentage by a rookie making his 1st start (minimum 30 attempts). Starting to see the Big Ben comparisons more and more.

...and that's the only positive haha. I have faith we will get better as the year goes on just like last year when we started 0-8 and then completely turned it around. But damn, why can't our receivers EVER stay healthy.

Rest of League:
- Teddy looked great. I actually wanted him over Bortles, but wish him nothing but success in Minn.
- Geno :x
- Cutler :x
- JJ Watt is a monster.
- Cowboys look okay now but will fade as always...just wait until November rolls around again >D

"Harbaugh hasn't done anything but run a loaded team into the ground. Not sure why he's deserves that type of power." - a fan of a team who had Gary Kubiak as its coach for about a decade

- Jets stink, Marty Morninweg and the offense is pathetic but putting Vick in won't change anything. He's not a longterm answer and you might as well let the QB who is 23 see if he can make any progressions by the end of the year and then you cut bait.
- Chris Ivory runs as hard as anybody in the league only gets put on ice for the whole game after running it down the throats of the best defense in the league on the opening drive.
- Steve Smith, Hall of Fame.
- Both Ryan'ss will be out of a job by the end of the year.
- Blake Bortles is gonna be a damned good Quarterback. Funny cause everyone in those draft threads was spewing hate towards him.
- Geno Smith/EJ Manuel, neither are the answer. Bills are still the Bills.
- Mike Tomlin has not done a great job these past few years.
- Le'veon Bell, grown man.
- Shoutouts to Giants fan feeling themselves this week, only to get smacked the next three weeks going into the bye.

Rivers is playing at an MVP level with 0 running game.

Donald brown averaging 1 yard a carry pretty much :x

Rivers is playing with the 3rd string Center too.

You can call it playing against the Jags but he did the same **** to the "Legion of Boom" as well.

Throwing 40 yard passes into buckets consistently with No running game.

Last edited:
Aaron Rodgers yesterday, got damn. :wow:

Randall Cobb doin that to that man in the secondary. :smh:

Flourish Teddy

Stafford played a great game without his blankie, played much smarter and didn’t just fling stuff around.

Geno :pimp:

Frank Gore is timeless

It worked Colin, but you can’t throw it across the field like that. Same as I said with Stafford, that’s not good business. Gore was allllllll alone, I know, but those are bad decisions. Keep doin it, it will get you at some point.

Chip on the 1, not a single handoff to LeSean McCoy. Sean Payton goin for it on fourth down, havin his punter throw instead of Drew Brees. Coaches tryin to think too much. Play the game straight.

Pittsburgh. :lol:

You knew Steve Smith was going to do that. I knew it, he knew it, Carolina knew it, everyone knew it. Still couldn’t stop him.

Dallas not putting everything on Tony really paying off. Good for them. That Oline is nice and should carry them all year.

40 yard fade stop, on a line. Come on man. :lol: :x :pimp:

Eli getting stronger? :nerd:

That Maclin grab :wow:

Miller x 2, Wayne, Gore, Hester, Graham all scratch for the U.

I said play out the end of the year with him and if he is really horrible and there is a better option at QB (Marriota/Jameis) then go that route. I know this is simpleville on here but teams win games not QB. Jets are not a good team. The run game is ok, their receivers suck, their o-line is mediocre and their secondary is horrible. Your team's QB sucks but luckily, the cast he has around him is great so he can limit the effect that his suckiness actually has. When you have a mistake prone 23 year old as a QB, that's not exactly sitting him up for success. Jets will be 1-6 soon and the calls for Vick will only get louder but that is stupid NY sports fans in a nutshell.

Look at a Lions fan who actually watched the game yesterday saying Geno really wasn't that bad, imagine that? I don't know if he's the answer but I do know that an elite QB hasn't won a SB in the past few years so unless its a surefire upgrade, I stick with the kid who is 23 over Mike Vick who is 34 and really aint offering anything better.

Geno's been the most blitzed QB in the league since he's came into the league. Do the jets throw any screens, get any players who can make them pay for doing that or even try any quick hitters? No. Marty has been terrible, Rex has an inability to bring in anybody who is half-way competent at running an offense. But for all that, the jets could have very easily won the past three games with slightly better coaching. But instead we are headed toward 1-6 and a complete regime change at the end of the season

And its funny how you came at my comments but didn't even address the stupidity of your Harbaugh talk this week. ****, I hope that guy that ran his team down the drain into three straight NFC championships is available at the end of the year but I'm sure we wouldn't be the only ones after him.

Last edited:
I know it's far fetched to most...but is it really? :lol: what happens when a new regime comes in? The old guys are all replaced.

Back
Top Bottom