NFL Week 4 In Review...

Saints have to be the most disappointing team thus far

They were supposed to be able challenge the Seahawks

Or it could be because they have no running game and James jones as their best WR

Just ignore everything else but Carr

Last edited:
Texans
- Bad offensive line play again, mostly for the running game. Can't have that next week when you have to put up points to beat Dallas.
- Hopkins, Morris, Watt :pimp: :pimp: played their ***** off.
- Fitzpatrick stinks, but I do appreciate that he can extend plays with his legs if he has too. I just picture Schaub wilting like a flower in the pocket with the most minute pressure applied to him.

The League
- Steve Smith was out for the Panthers blood, showing them exactly what they're missing. There's no way Smith should not have been re-signed.
- Teddy B should be wearing Texans colors, not Vikes colors :smh:
- Romo played like the elite guy people have always pegged him as, and Murray ran hard as hell like other backs should be running. Amazing what balanced play calling with actual defense can do for them.
- This was the first Saints game I watched this year, and wow, that defense stinks. Looks like that have not a single playmaker on that team, even though I really thought they did.
- Eagles :rofl: :rofl: 3 chances to not only bury the Niners, but to score in the redone. Awful play calling. Foles could've ran it in and used #85 as a blocker on both of those plays
- OOooooooooooooooooooooooh Raiders :lol: :smh: basically starting over in the middle of the season. Carr injured, and I'm guessing Schaub was inactive due to injury, so who's the next QB, McFadden??
- Looked like a whole different Packers team yesterday. Looked like the average Jay Cutler :lol:
- I thought the Bucs (and Buc Em) were dead, but LOLOL Steelers.
- Titans are the most faceless team in the league.

Last edited:
Saints have to be the most disappointing team thus far

They were supposed to be able challenge the Seahawks
easily.. I thought the byrd addition to that defense would be huge..

and then adding cook to that offense

Saints are already 0-3 on the road. The way they looked on the road, who are they beating outside of Detroit and Tampa that are left? They also get GB, San Fran, Cincy and Baltimore at home. I'm sure they'll turn it around but they have a pretty daunting schedule this year.

Ches, to add to that, they'll dump Robinson in no man's land again once Ingram gets back :smh:

I for one can't believe Pierre Thomas is still on the team. I thought he died years ago.

- romo and rivers showing out last night :pimp:
- saints had me fooled...didn't realize how much of an impact the loss of sproles would be
- geno and ej taking that next step (backwards) every week :pimp:
- giants righting the ship nicely
- excited about teddy and will be eager to see him grow as a player. it'll get tougher for him when teams start to watch him and learn more about his tendencies. but he looked nice
- the falcons have me confused
- JJ watt
- antonio brown

as for tonight...pray for Thomas, y'all :lol:

Last edited:
I for one can't believe Pierre Thomas is still on the team. I thought he died years ago.

AND THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT HIM EASILY REPLACING SPROLES IN THE PASSING GAME.

Sorry for the caps but I was dumbfounded by that in the preseason :lol: now ******* Cadet is playing the passing down :smh:

Ches, to add to that, they'll dump Robinson in no man's land again once Ingram gets back :smh:

Yeah... I don't understand some things about that offense. Sean Payton can plug and play WRs like no one's business -- doesn't matter who you are, you'll end up producing in that offense. It just seems that he has no idea what to do with RBs.

Brees and Graham may be the guys who get all of the shine in that offense, but Sproles was the cog that kept the wheel spinning.

Saints need to figure out how to use Cooks

^ This, too.

Cooks should be the Saints version of Percy.

Back
Top Bottom