NFL week 5 week in review: Shoes requested it & has QOTW locked & loaded

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Wes Welker is slow, no speed at all.
Does Wes Welker have more total yards than your entire franchise?  Honest question here.  No seriously, does he?  Gotta be close don't it? 
nerd.gif

But no worries, let that hate shine thru bro. 

eek.gif
thats that %%$ that make your soul burn slow

Does Wes Welker have more total yards than your entire franchise?  Honest question here.  No seriously, does he?  Gotta be close don't it? 
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

I swear to God if Tebow comes back to beat us, I will officially switch to being a Raider fan.
this was really funny at first... then it became serious as the game wore on 
alien.gif

4-1 into our bye, but we won games we were supposed to win. Our post bye sched looks like the real challenge 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

nerd.gif

eek.gif

No it doesn't - it barely makes sense. Wes Welker has more yards than Calvin Johnson, does that mean that Welker is better than Calvin?

I'm still convinced that the Pats are the most overrated team in the NFL right now...

Although the Jets putrid offense didn't help my argument yesterday putting up like 250 yds of offense
indifferent.gif

I didn't think the Mediocre Vikings were going to win a game this year but I'm glad to see that they were able to.....although their season is already over.
The Mediocre Vikings always punk the NFC West in the Metrodome.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I'm still convinced that the Pats are the most overrated team in the NFL right now...

Although the Jets putrid offense didn't help my argument yesterday putting up like 250 yds of offense
indifferent.gif

Overrated? I haven't heard anyone call us a great team yet. Our D has been terrible and it's not going to get better with the injuries we have. Our offense is what's been winning us games and the past few weeks we've stopped relying on Tom as much and we've found a solid running attack and had our most balanced game offensively against supposedly one of the best D's in the league.
We've been good so far but not great, I think that we're rated where we're supposed to.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

indifferent.gif

Overrated? I haven't heard anyone call us a great team yet. Our D has been terrible and it's not going to get better with the injuries we have. Our offense is what's been winning us games and the past few weeks we've stopped relying on Tom as much and we've found a solid running attack and had our most balanced game offensively against supposedly one of the best D's in the league.
We've been good so far but not great, I think that we're rated where we're supposed to.
Through the eyes of a Pats fan, yes...

You don't see people going out of their way to praise them though because no one outside of NE likes them.
laugh.gif
  But every time you ask people to name their top 5 in the NFL right now they'll have the Pats at like #2 or #3.  Maybe its because its been just about impossible to put together a top 5 this year... I don't know.  But obviously I agree with your critiques about the team, and to add to it I don't see them being able to play winter ball when it comes time. 

No matter what they'll have to go through cold weather outdoor stadiums to get to the SB, even though it will most likely be at home... Their schedule is one of the most cupcake schedules going. so they'll be regular season studs again.  But if the Bills keep playing this way they'll still be a 9 pt dog to the Pats in NE even though IMO they could very well steal that game as well and sweep.

fraij...yeah no NE fan has the pats in their top 3. the defense is just not good enough to have us that high. i think the fact that we're showing the ability to run the ball when needed is a good sign though. but still, no way it's top 3.

as for wes welker...don't care if he's "slow". dude has the brains and heart to get open and make plays. ill take that over a pansy with a 40 inch vert, 4.3 speed, and a vagina between "his" legs. which is what most of the WRs in this league are. not all, but most...

Originally Posted by JPZx

I didn't think the Mediocre Vikings were going to win a game this year but I'm glad to see that they were able to.....although their season is already over.
The Mediocre Vikings always punk the NFC West in the Metrodome.

Is the Metrodome even still standing?? Last time i checked that building was getting deflated like a balloon losing all of its helium.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by ColdCity

nerd.gif

eek.gif

No it doesn't - it barely makes sense. Wes Welker has more yards than Calvin Johnson, does that mean that Welker is better than Calvin?

I'm not sure I catch your drift.  I asked a simple, honest, legit question.  Does Wes Welker, with receiving yards and punt return yards, rushing, whatever,  by HIMSELF, have as many yards as the 49ers do in 5 games?  I'm guessing that it might be closer than it might sound.  No hate, not making fun of anyone.  But since Deuce has been on this beaten lover kick for 4 years now since I made him look like a damn fool for laughing at my Wes post back in the day, I thought I would ask him to look up a stat for me.  That's all. 

I never said Wes was better than a soul, nor do I worry about that.  He does what I said he would, make plays with Tom Brady pitchin him the ball.  I watched the kid play his @#$ off with Joey @#$%^& Harrington throwing it to him, I knew he would ball with Tom.  Simple, easy, no big damn deal, but people didn't like it, now 4 years later they got eggs all up in their face and actin mad about it week after week.  Dude went 126 on the Jets, and it was a slow week for the guy.  Dudes average went DOWN.   
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
But yeah, be mad Deuce, be mad champ. 
pimp.gif

Maybe it'll take a year with Peyton out, the Jags starting a rookie, the Titans starting Hasselbeck and still somehow missing the playoffs for Houston to finally get rid of Kubiak. I give Oakland a ton of credit for coming out and winning one for Al (RIP) but you contain Campbell and have D-Mac look normal you gotta win that game. Mario Williams is a huge loss.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Maybe it'll take a year with Peyton out, the Jags starting a rookie, the Titans starting Hasselbeck and still somehow missing the playoffs for Houston to finally get rid of Kubiak.

laugh.gif

Even if they do make the playoffs, they should have the title of "default" given to them. The only reason they make it is because of the reasons you listed, and even now it's looking like it'll be a struggle.

Houston Texans - consistently overrated before the season starts for the last 4 years.
pimp.gif

Giants
Awful, overall the defense was soft and lost.
Offensive line didn't protect Eli or help the running game. Gave up a weak !#@ safety but why was our backup RB in that play???
Cruz had an amazing catch and is gonna be real good for us this year. Although his fumble hurt us badly
Nicks is top 5 WR in my opinion
Gilbride needs to get things going, too weak. Fewell needs to make some #%$%!*@ adjustments, don't know what the hell his plans are.

NFL
Bills look good, fun and exciting. Still young and learning so they'll lose a few more this year.
Tebow DID NOT look good. He wasn't out there long but it was not good.
Aaron Rodgers is the best QB period.
Jets D is weak, Sanchez is trash.
Did not know that Revis was that fast unless Wes is slower than what I thought.
Eagles will be lucky to make the playoffs. Vick won't last more than three more weeks.
Falcons are overrated
49ers are nice, good defense and coaching. If Alex Smith can continue this play...they'll go far

nerd.gif

Dude, right now you and the rest of the Wes Welker brigade are gassing up an average receiver, he's good and solid but average nontheless. I made an observation about him and your response was "let that hate shine". SMH, how is it hate when its the truth, only a youngin or someone immature would use the word "hate" in response to back up their claim. Bless your heart champ, I know you mean well. You and the rest of your brethren keep the Wes Welker love fest going.

only a youngin or someone immature would use the word "hate" in response to back up their claim. Bless your heart champ, I know you mean well. You and the rest of your brethren keep the Wes Welker love fest going.
Not sure if trolling.
laugh.gif

Packers:

Who betta than Aaron Rodgers? Riddle me that!
Defense finally played some ball after giving up the initial 14.
The Packers need to generate better pressure. Things got going towards the end, but if they wanna be great, pressure needs to be generated more consistently.
Sammy Shields finally making a play to get the critics off him a bit.

pimp.gif
at BJ Raji TALKING THAT TALK after the game.

Rest of NFL:

C'mon Matt Shaub. You had the opportunity to win that game a couple ways. horrible decision.

Patriots' offense is nice. Defense gets run over and thrown over. Can't see them going very far with that problematic D.

LOL WUT @ the Cardinals straight getting stomped in the Metrodome. I know AD is a beast and all, but that defense gets paid millions of dollars to be scared to tackle the dude?

LOL @ the Eagles. 1-4. ONE AND FOUR.

SMH @ The Giants. Seahawks come to town and you let a backup QB do you like that? That team is the model of inconsistency thus far.

The 49ers are quietly 4-1.....

....Tampa Bay, like usual, are some damn frauds. Y'all can miss me with that Josh Freeman tawk.

I know it's been said time and time before....but Cam Newton will be a damn problem for years to come. His team might not win a lot of games this year, but they will surely be in every single one.

Denver, start Tebow. whole team doesn't look like they gave a flying F when Orton was in. Tebow God comes in; whole team looked like a different squad.

Not taking San Diego seriously. Sure, they're winning games earlier in the year, but nothing they've done has been impressive. Rivers is in love with throwing INT's this year.

Dwayne Bowe back.
eek.gif

nerd.gif

Dude, right now you and the rest of the Wes Welker brigade are gassing up an average receiver, he's good and solid but average nontheless. I made an observation about him and your response was "let that hate shine". SMH, how is it hate when its the truth, only a youngin or someone immature would use the word "hate" in response to back up their claim. Bless your heart champ, I know you mean well. You and the rest of your brethren keep the Wes Welker love fest going.
"love fest"? 
laugh.gif
,can't blame people for admiring dude for putting up numbers that have never been seen before through the first 5 weeks. 

Chargers are just playing like how they always play in the beginning of the season except their winning games this year

Originally Posted by Proshares

Maybe it'll take a year with Peyton out, the Jags starting a rookie, the Titans starting Hasselbeck and still somehow missing the playoffs for Houston to finally get rid of Kubiak. I give Oakland a ton of credit for coming out and winning one for Al (RIP) but you contain Campbell and have D-Mac look normal you gotta win that game. Mario Williams is a huge loss.

LOL

Tried to post 3 times and none went through, I'm done

Basically great game by Ben, the oline, the young guys, and team as a whole. Strange how the Steelers got like 2 comments this week. if the young defenders continue to play well maybe the D won't be old anymore cause those guys will be sitting

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

nerd.gif

"love fest"? 
laugh.gif
,can't blame people for admiring dude for putting up numbers that have never been seen before through the first 5 weeks. 

I got no problem with people admiring his numbers.  He's having a great year and putting up some numbers, he's off to a great start.  My issue was with the comment of "let that hate shine" when there's no hate on my end to let shine.  I just made a comment that CP1708 didn't care for or didn't agree with and he had nothing left in his bag to say other than "let your hate shine".  Like I said though, I know he means well so I'm not even upset with him, that's why I send him my blessings.

I'd like to take this time to apologize to fans of the Green Bay Packers, Detroit Lions or any other team I may have offended before this season started. We made Alex Smith look like Tom Brady and Frank Gore look like it was 2009 again. I hope this can be a new start to our NT brotherhood.
Sincerely,

Buc Em

Back
Top Bottom