NFL Week 6 In Review...

S4L

Post your observations from Week 6...

-RIP to AP's son.

-This is around the time of the year you will start to see the amount posts in this thread start to lower. The views will still be there but now "fans" of certain teams will just stay on the sideline. (Giants fans, Falcons. Skins, Texans, Vikings, etc...)

-If ya'll can put this dudes on a pedestal only after a couple of weeks, I think it's about time ya'll stop making excuses for RG. I haven't seen him throw one accurate pass outside the hash marks....except screens. LOL. Deep Ins and flys is all he can throw. Worst out of the young QBs. Clearly, no debating.

-Texans fans are pathetic. On here and in Houston. Same clowns that thought they would've been in the Super Bowl a couple seasons back had Schaub not been injured are now cheering when he goes down. Those division banners they see in that stadium got them feeling special.

-Eli will lead the league in INTs for 3rd time in his career.

-Bucs need to fire their coach today.

-Ravens offense is very basic. Flacco got his money and said "I've done enough..."

-Props to Jaguars for that "spread pride."

Quotes Of The Week
-go jets go!-Giants fan
-Falcons/Packers in the NFC title game with the Falcons getting revenge. Falcons beat the Broncos or Bengals in the Super Bowl-TheSwagOfSweetJones
-NFC East standings :Giants, team from Washington, Cowboys, Eagles-Mez 0ne
-I honestly don't see the Skins going less than 11-5... I can't wait to see how defenses plan on defending us.-JAYFIEND

Schaubs of the Week
-Houston
-Vikings
-Eli
-Refs in the Pats/Saints game.
-Weeden

Paul had all kinds of quotes listed that should've been used

Steelers won. Didn't watch nor really care
Bengals couldn't close out a game against an inferior opponet. That's Marvin for you
That's about all I know of this week, football really just dropping on my interest list. Can't tell if it is due to the Steelers not being competitive, the changes to the game itself or just getting older.

“I really think that halftime adjustments are overrated in a big, big way. I think halftime is to take care of your personal business, go to the men’s room, get a drink and maybe something to eat because you maybe had something to eat three hours before kickoff or four hours before kickoff, now you have played an hour and a half later. You are looking at 5 1/2 hours before you have put some fuel in your system.”

That is a real quote from Greg Schiano. That couldn't have anything at all to do with us not scoring a single td in the second half all year and struggling to do so last year as well.

Cowboys
-Another great day for the play calling.

-Demarco can't ever stay on the field smh

-let's go philly! Both our defenses suck so bad. Gonna be such a high scoring game this week.

-Barry church had his worse day as a starter. Sean lee, mo Claiborne, nd Carr had their best games this season.

-Jason hatcher pint blank dominated yesterday. Defenses best player this season.

NFL

-Eli. Lol. Been telling y'all without that defense to hide his flaws he's average.

-Washington. Smh. Lmao. Nuff said

-chiefs still doing it

-weeden threw that game away. Literally.

-Thomas F'N Brady. My man!!

-I'll admit to drinking the texans kool aid after the past two seadons.

-aqib hands down the best corner so far this season. Only cause he shadows the best reviewer no matter what. In the slot, inside outside. Made me a believer

-who Gonna stop Peyton?? Even on his off days he drop 35

- Way to generalize Texans' fans but I expect nothing less from you. You're exactly what call everyone else: a clown.

Texans
- At this point I'll be surprised if Kubiak is back
- Knowing the Texans though, they'll do everything that defies common sense (i.e like taking a QB in the draft)
- This loves giving points to the other squad, how can you possibly win like that?

NFL
- I thought saints really wrapped things up with that pick but no. Lord Brady striketh
- For as aggressive as Sean Payton is do you all think he was too conservative on their last possession? I think he was fooled by that defense and might think otherwise next time
- Just take the sack Weeden
- Ellington is going to be a really nice player for Arizona

- Haushka got destroyed :wow: :lol:

- I knew once the Saints gave Brady the ball back after the pick that game was a wrap

- Fauria :rofl:

- KC is forreal

- ELI :lol: :pimp:

- Foles :nerd:

- Lions :pimp:

That .500 record and leading that division of ineptitude got you feeling yourself huh?

Houston fans have that have posted in here over the last 2 seasons still post in here, even during the last 4 weeks. Nice try.

And I didn't see one Houston fan on here "cheer" when Matt got hurt, that **** is disgusting. And those are the types of fans you don't want to be associated with :smh:

Texans:

• played poor in all phases yesterday

• Kubes might have lost the team already

• 2-4 |I playing the chiefs :smh:

• hopefully we finish with a top 10 pick and allows us to grab a QB.

• Foster though :smokin almost 200 yards from scrimmage :smokin

NFL:

Caught the 2nd half of that Saints / Pats game :smokin :smokin

Sean Lee :smokin

Giants were in it..... And much like other games Eli' took them out of it.

Strange game yesterday...romo had under 200 yards passing, there was no run game, and dez was held in check. Gotta give credit to their defense and ST.

If there was one positive to take away from rg3's perspective, he was moving around Real well.

Someone clarify something for me...is it true AD never met the son who was killed?

-Almost flawless game from Cam.
-front 7 showed how great they can be for the next couple years, just gotta lock up Hardy.
-i wont be fooled by Brandon Lafell performace, hes still a bum.
-i feel for AP man, hes situation reminds me of Barry Sanders. A man can only take so much.
-Cassell is so weak.

-soo nobody is gonna mention the 2nd year slump from RG3? i understand kid is coming off injury but hes struggling. on another note his explosiveness is back.
-cant wait to see Percy in Seattle.
-Houston has officially checked out for the year.
-Tavon is not producing, please put the ball in this dude hands.
-said it once say it again Ogletree is a stud.
-idc what people say Alex Smith sucks.
-McFadden is a bust.
-SMH at having Revis play in a cover 2, let the man lock up one on one.
-please give gino bernard more touchs.
-Weeden is prolly the worst QB starting in the league, behind Schaub.

Last edited:
Texans
- Another disaster, this time at home to a team you should've washed. A team with 12-4 talent on its way to 6-10, or 5-11. When that happens, coaching is the problem, and Kubiak and some of his minions are all but gone now.
- Fans cheering Schaub's injury was awful, but as stated in the Texans thread, I believe the spotlight is being shined on that instead of the organization holding itself accountable for the teams performance. Also, with the way that fans coming to Schaub's house story was swept under the rug, now I actually do believe that was a media creation to get sympathy for Schaub like somebody mentioned days ago (@LarryDavid ?) pretty sad if that's the case.

Seahawks
- Was disgusted early on that the Titans were even competitive with the Seahawks up there. But Marshawn and Russell basically put the team on their backs when they needed it the most, and Sydney Rice was so clutch late in the game.
- The defense also made plays when they needed to, but they were just running around reckless more than anything.

The League
- Packers almost gave that game away terribly, I don't know what those DBs were thinking
- Cowboys played a good all around game, especially the ST and defensive units. Unfortunately we already know how this movie ends, and it's gonna be epic.
- I silently pumped my fist when Brady threw that GW TD. That'll shut those Saints fans up at work for a bit.
- Didnt even know the Niners and Cards had a game, but apparently it was a good one.
- Vikings...wow...so that's what the Panthers needed
- buc em buc em that's a real quote?? Schiano STINKS :lol:

Last edited:
Why won't the Patriots just DIE already? :smh:

Great game tho. Brees and Brady were at their best, even when they weren't at their best. Brees can't get Graham goin, doesn't get Sproles goin, doesn't get Colston anything, yet still put up 27 on the road and damn near won it.
Brady doesn't have any weapons, is throwing to rookies and Hoo's and throws a terrible pick, losing steam on his fastball, gets the W putting up 30. :smh:

Denver with a Milton Bearle performance.

Why is Tampa's defense not making the amount of plays I thought they would?

Joseph Fauria. :pimp:

Rams get a blow out win. Still have no clue how to get the ball to Tavon. :stoneface:

RG3 did look horrible. His passes were all over the map. I don't care if he's running better, if he can't throw, he ain't helpin. Hope he gets that straightened out.

Buffalo is a gamey bunch. 3rd string QB, injuries everywhere, fight to the end every game.

Kansas City defense. :wow:

Aaron Rodgers a lonely fella in that passing game here pretty soon. I hope Cobb is alright.

Reggie Wayne, need you to scratch tonight sir.

Peyton v Andrew Luck in 6 days. :pimp:

- Giants, same story. Too many dumb mistakes and no pass rush.

- Cam... finally :pimp:

- The Texans look finished. I don't see how they can bounce from this.

- The Ravens need to get Ray Rice outta this slump.

- Brady is just flat out clutch. The Saints gave him way too many chances. What the hell is going on with Gronk?

- The Cowboys should win the East with ease but then again they always find a way to blow it at the end. They got a nice win last night though.

- The Lions have been playing real good.

That .500 record and leading that division of ineptitude got you feeling yourself huh?

If only we could play in the tough AFC South where the Colts will wrap up the division by Week 12.

Houston fans have that have posted in here over the last 2 seasons still post in here, even during the last 4 weeks.

Yeah, but none of you clowns post about your squad anymore. You got one dude who can just bandwagon between the Texans/Seahawks, another who justs rides the waves of other posters so he doesn't look like a clown anymore, and then you who apparently is going for the "most posts in a childhood" record.

steve-smith-and-xavier-rhodes.gif

Smitty gonna Smitty

Texans-
Team played like garbage in all 3 phases of the game.
Coaching staff refusing to make adjustments will be their downfall.
Another week of losing the turnover battle.
The fans who cheered Schaub getting hurt don't represent all Texans fans by any means. Just funny that a cowboys fan of all people doesn't see that.

Like I said yesterday.

Tom pulls off a game winning drive, shows up to the press conference in a bathrobe, and is currently on his way home to bone Giselle. In his mansion that has a moat, no less.

I need to step my life up.

#TomGawd

View media item 615361

In other news:

--Kiko Alonso with 22 tackles yesterday. No biggie. #DROY

--Welcome back, Geno.

--Aaron Rodgers threw a perfect ball like 70 yards... unreal.

--Jarrett Boykin is a top ten scout team WR.

--Andy Dalton finally found AJ Green!

--Carson Palmer finally found Larry Fitz!

--Detroit is such a fun team to watch.

--I thought Houston was gonna regress this season, but not like this. A win against KC could turn everything around, though.

--Speaking of KC... Alex Smith threw for 128 yards and they won by 17. People (myself included) said 'What if they get down by 14? Can Alex lead them back?' Now the question is: will that defense allow them to get down by 14?

--Cam heard y'all yappin'

--RGIII looks like Brandon Weeden with wheels out there. Overthrowing, wrong reads, you name it.

--Chip Kelly can coach.

--I think Denver underestimated Jacksonville. Looked like they were running a preseason offense out there.

--Justin Blackmon, everybody. :pimp:

--Brandon Weeden, everybody :lol:

Young Andrew Luck is 15-6 in the NFL. Lets see if his can make it 16-6 tonight. :pimp:

Last edited:
Bengals couldn't close out a game against an inferior opponet. That's Marvin for you

Eh, had little to do with Marvin and more to do with Zimmer calling all out blitzes that bit him on two big plays. Same Buffalo squad that Tom Brady struggled to beat as well. Nice dig, though.

Gameplan worked towards Dalton's strengths yesterday.  249 YAC for his receivers on his 337 yards passing. 9 passes completed behind the line of scrimmage that ended up gaining 151 yards. Not making him make the difficult throws, but he's going to have to do so against good teams. 

Cam 
pimp.gif

Oakland has to get TP2 a line. He was getting murdered yesterday. 

Back
Top Bottom