NFL Week 6 In Review...

--I thought Houston was gonna regress this season, but not like this. A win against KC could turn everything around, though

This. I didn't think we did enough in the off-season to get better while everyone around did. Just didn't think players would regress as rapidly as they have.

JordyNelson.gif

[quote name="JJs07"
Someone clarify something for me...is it true AD never met the son who was killed?[/quote]

Yea this kid was apparently a love child that was kept on the low. His first time seeing this kid was on life support

[quote name="JJs07"
Someone clarify something for me...is it true AD never met the son who was killed?

Yea this kid was apparently a love child that was kept on the low. His first time seeing this kid was on life support[/quote]
Hate to keep rehashing this, but it shouldn't be about who's son or which son. Some sick bastard killed a 2 year old.

--49ers won, that's all that matters.

--Things aren't looking too good for RG3 and the Diplomats.  Might be time to put in Kirk Cousins.

--Can't say I'm surprised by the reactions of the Texans fans as they cheered Matt Schaub being injuried...........disappointed, but can't say I'm surprised.  

--The Saints played that game to lose at the end.

The early reports from Cobbs and Jones injuries are better than first thought. Jones less serious but neither season ending.
Packers front 7 came to play, AJ Hawk :pimp:
The secondary just makes some bone head plays in their zone coverage. Every big play a WR was left to run free in coverage.
But a good road win.

Last edited:
ARod :x at that throw
Brady with that last minute magic
Houston :lol:
49ers-
Offense looked like **** early, 2 picks in zona territory only to come away with field goals :stoneface:
Then Kaep just got going
Those TD throws to VD :pimp:
Wouldve been nice to see Tennessee pull the upset, got them Sunday.

-Giants can't believe were 0-6. 

-Eli has always been prone to turnovers, but the miscommunication is on another level, We've shown time and time again that we can't handle this read and react scheme.

-
laugh.gif
 at those saying look at Eli without his Defense, I'll leave you to your fairy tale world.

Rest of the League

-Chiefs vs Broncos is shaping up to be good. 

-if Cobb is out, Pack can send a 2nd for Nicks

-We 0-6 and it still feels like the Texans are have a more nightmarish year than us 
laugh.gif

Eagles
- another week our "gimmick" offense lights someone up. Chip even learned to run the clock out on top of it, props to him. He knows what he's doing no matter who is at QB
- Gotta secure the ball better but strong running by Shady. Over 100 yards vs a stout run defense
- Even y'all got admit it, Desean Jackson is a top 5 WR THIS year
- the Bucs allowed the worst starting wide receiver in the NFL to get 100 yards and a TD on them lol KKKooper
- Nick Foles played awesome yesterday, when he throws it deep he is much more of a threat than being safe and a check down machine. Props to him

Everyone Else
- Saints showing that league wide problem of playing not to lose in the clutch. Cornerback play when the ball is in the air is just atrocious in the NFL
- the Vikings put up one pathetic effort yesterday smh
- is it just me or should the ******** just get rid of that stupid pistol formation? It doesn't work anymore, the receivers can't get open and they only run the same routes over and over again. But it's not all on RG3, special teams really blew that game
- Seahawks offense is hard to watch. They need Harvin back badly. Lol at the hit on Haushka
- Jets put back down to earth, yet still the kings of NY because the Giants are a joke

Yea this kid was apparently a love child that was kept on the low. His first time seeing this kid was on life support
Hate to keep rehashing this, but it shouldn't be about who's son or which son. Some sick bastard killed a 2 year old.[/quote]

Obvioulsly, but it's an interesting sidebar that shouldnt be ignored as well.

Eh, had little to do with Marvin and more to do with Zimmer calling all out blitzes that bit him on two big plays. Same Buffalo squad that Tom Brady struggled to beat as well. Nice dig, though.

Gameplan worked towards Dalton's strengths yesterday.  249 YAC for his receivers on his 337 yards passing. 9 passes completed behind the line of scrimmage that ended up gaining 151 yards. Not making him make the difficult throws, but he's going to have to do so against good teams. 

Cam :pimp:

Oakland has to get TP2 a line. He was getting murdered yesterday. 

Marvin (and his teams) seems to miss the opportunity to stomp on the throat of an opponent and put them out. Been that way for years. Amazing talent finder, average coach. Nice to see you think this is just written as a dig towards Cincy, meanwhile I've posted a ton of strictly positive comments on the team (mostly the D) yet you seem to miss those? Believe it or not I don't have an agenda towards the Bengals, I simply comment and react on what I see and hear which is quite a bit due to my living situation

Back
Top Bottom