NFL Week 6 In Review...

This is great for Manziel IMO.

He's actually been great about it and said the right things so I agree with you. I think sitting a little bit will be good for him, learning the NFL system from the sideline while maturing as a person.

Whether it is in Cleveland or elsewhere he'll eventually get a shot somewhere though.

Giants-

This lost hurt more than any last season. Just when it looks like the Giants are showing some life Cruz has an easy TD, but  gets hurt 
tired.gif

The O-line was embarrassed.

DRC needs to rest until the bye him going in and out of the line up does no good.

Play-calling was frustrating. I know everyone wants to establish the run but we are not the Cowboys, our O-line can not imposed its will on Defenses that know the run is coming. Should of passed some on First down just to mix it up.

Probably going to lose to Dallas, but who knows with this NFL.

Rest of league-

How many TDs has Patrick Peterson given up this year?

Cowboys are looking great. I despise them, but its almost admirable how they are winning with the run game in today's NFL.

Here comes the Browns 
eek.gif

Atlanta is probably done, I thought they were good at home, but solid win for the Bears.

Can't say I'm not enjoying watching the Bucs get demolished some of their fans started feeling themselves after winning the off-season.

MVP Rivers

cowboys:

-this game was really a test for us to see just how good we are & we really delivered
-we had some really unnecessary mistakes on offense & special teams that shouldn't have happened
-murray with another dominating performance
-our o-line & defense stepping up big once again
-romo with another scramble & throw to terrance williams... great plays from both of them. the timing was perfect too

everyone else:

-that rodgers led comeback for the packers was impressive
-flacco in that first half was :wow:
-tough way to tie for the bengals
-pacman jones' post game interview :lol:
-browns impressive once again
-hate to see cruz go down like that

Damn, a Philly radio host said/tweeted "Hey Giants fans, Victor Cruz is over. Dance to that."

Jesus :lol: :smh: sorry if I'm late. And his apology was even worse.

Wishing Cruz a speedy recovery.

Last edited:
Damn, a Philly radio host said/tweeted "Hey Giants fans, Victor Cruz is over. Dance to that."

Jesus :lol: :smh: sorry if I'm late. And his apology was even worse.

Wishing Cruz a speedy recovery.

Very late but he's a douche

He was fired from his job on WIP (the better station) 10 years ago for punching a producer who cut his mic when he was getting into it with a caller

He was also suspended this year for a homophobic exchange of emails with a listener that ended up as a Deadspin story

Ironically enough this is an ESPN station but they haven't done anything about it

In the NFL cared about safety at all, he would be suspended. But they have bigger matters at hand, like talking about safety.

:lol: :smh: @ Vontaze going Ken Shamrock

:lol:  @ these Brady "I told you so's"

Nobody with any sense thought that he was done.
Eh, seems like a bunch of defending Brady for no reason. Him and Bill had some bad games and got criticized for it. Of course the media exaggerated that's what they do.

:lol:  Nah bro, you were either living under a rock 2-3 weeks ago or you're downplaying the stuff that was said. We had all types of people making silly observations on his struggles. Not just the national media either...social media, local discussion, and DEFINITELY on NT. A lot of ****** didn't know what the **** they were talking about and it was based on the usual reliance of fantasy football stats and ESPN highlights. 

Those of us who watch the full games and keep up with the behind the scenes stuff knew what the issues were. Some were recently fixed or at least patched up for the time being...and now I'm showing y'all the results. So hell yeah I'm gonna flex a bit. :pimp:  

And on some real ****, it WAS looking a bit ugly for the team with some of the friction going on. They've kept it moving in the right direction though.

People say **** in the media and especially social media just to say it. Y'all chest beating cuz Brady looked like Brady

Back
Top Bottom