NFL Week 6 In Review...

S4L

Post your observations from Week 6....

-I know you dudes would rather talk about Ray Rice, Josh Gordon, Russell Wilson vs Andrew Luck, corny jokes from that Texans kid and that Evoque kid, asking CP what it was like growing up around Noah, Top 5 WR talk, 49ers vs. Seahawks, Chuck posting his new passing metric that his wife taught him, how bad the Thursday night games are even though you watch every week................, but sooner or later you're going to have to talk about the best team in the NFC: The Dallas Cowboys

-Joseph Randle rushed for more yards than any other RB has rushed for against the Seahawks defense this season.........., and that's only what our back-up did.

-That's what happens when you aren't afraid to throw to one side of the field Rodgers.

-Derek Carr? Nah

-Yikes

-The Steelers are the worst team in their division

-When the Falcons lose at home, that's when you know their done.

-The curse of Daniel Snyder is real.

-Teddy Bridgewater with a horrible performance. Put the oil away.

-Flacco with a Peyton type performance.

-Dolphins blew that game

-Panthers and Bengals with just about the worst outcome you can get after playing tough for 75 minutes.

Quotes of the Week
-We(Giants) are the best team in the division with the best QB.-SMOKE-DOG
-If the Giants can find a way to not make mistakes on special teams and play their physical game, they will be able to put up points and can win this game-Mez One
-I'm confident about Sunday night. Philly still can't play a complete game. Almost let the Rams come back with a no-name QB. At home at that. Eli has been pretty solid and with Beckham Jr on the field now, and Cruz still waiting to have that breakout game. This is the perfect opportunity for the Giants to show off. Then watch everybody jump back on our nuts...-SMOKE-DOG
-The Eagles are bums. They showed 0 offense and only had points cause of special teams and the defense getting gifts. Foles is overrated. Running game is week to week...-SMOKE-DOG
-They were held in check and had forced turnovers when they played against formidable defenses.-Giants fan talking about the Cowboys before the Giants played the Eagles

P.S. Whats stopping a...................

View media item 1216771

*Dolphins were one first down away from beating GB. Couldnt do it, then Rodgers did his thing.

*The tales of Tim Brady's demise were greatly exaggerated.

*Cowboys look damn impressive. Murray is ballin. Seattle aint so tough.

*Another embarrassing loss for Lovie Smith and the Bucs.

*Bengals kicker on suicide watch.

*How Boyz II Men gonna be relegated to doin SNF halftime shows??!!??

*The good Jay Cutler showed up today. He was terrific. As were, Forte, Marshall, & Jeffery.

*Bears went into Soldier Field South without their FOUR top LBs and dominated a top 3 offense. Jared Allen finally got a sack. Fuller continues to play well.

Last edited:
He couldn't wait to make this post.

Lets not forgot who violated Dallas week 1 and had the game be over midway through the 2nd quarter before we talk some best team in the NFC talk tho

Can't wait for the Cowboys' collapse.

The Dolphins are a very strange team. Philbin must go just like the other coach who shares that stadium.

Who are the real steelers?

Manziel may never see the light of day.

Last edited:
This one came earlier than expected... I mean I knew it would come early but not this early..

Good win, glad to be 5-1 before the bye.. Hopefully sproles injury isn't serious

The cowboys run game is legit but its still to early to know anything about the defense so Idk if we're getting that collapse

This MFer couldn't wait :lol:

- Giants back to trash this week :lol: :smh:

- Cowboys look legit but this ain't January. We'll see.

- Steelers should be ashamed of themselves :lol:

- Don't hear no talk about Cousins anymore

Last edited:
Post your observations from Week 6....

Quotes of the Week
-We(Giants) are the best team in the division with the best QB.-SMOKE-DOG
-If the Giants can find a way to not make mistakes on special teams and play their physical game, they will be able to put up points and can win this game-Mez One
-I'm confident about Sunday night. Philly still can't play a complete game. Almost let the Rams come back with a no-name QB. At home at that. Eli has been pretty solid and with Beckham Jr on the field now, and Cruz still waiting to have that breakout game. This is the perfect opportunity for the Giants to show off. Then watch everybody jump back on our nuts...-SMOKE-DOG
-The Eagles are bums. They showed 0 offense and only had points cause of special teams and the defense getting gifts. Foles is overrated. Running game is week to week...-SMOKE-DOG
-They were held in check and had forced turnovers when they played against formidable defenses.-Giants fan talking about the Cowboys before the Giants played the Eagles

P.S. Whats stopping a.................

View media item 1216771

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well shady is back #25
Eagles D showed up

The packers (Rodgers) pulled that clutch win last 6 seconds was nice

The ravens are nasty with steve smith

Dallas is who we want parts wit , demarco continues his 100 yd game streaks
Dez is a monster,

The bears duo of Alshon and b marsh makes there offensive explosive

867834222.gif

Brady gonna Brady. Unstoppable toss BIKE?

Last two games vs. Cincinatti & Buffalo defense: 50/72, 653 yds, 6 TD's, 0 INT's. Give him time to throw & get open...that's all we ask for.

10 different Pats caught passes in this week's game. None were named Danny Amendola. Wes Welker's replacement is at 4 catches for 23 yds in 6 full games.
mean.gif

Bills gonna Bills.

Duke Williams with the worst PI of ALL TIME. Then the ***** has the nerve to stand and look at the ref like..."What I do?"

Mayo and Ridley out for the foreseeable future though.
frown.gif
tired.gif

I'll let Robert speak on the o-line:

Gronk is gonna Gronk, forever.

Last edited:
Who the **** is Noah??? :lol:

Joe Flacco just threw ANOTHER Touchdown.

Dude had a choice between making a 36 yard FG and making out with his sister. Better hope his sister is hot at least.

Gio. :pimp:

Matt Ryan at home is usually good money.

Geno with 3 TD's today. :pimp: Two of them to his team.

Flacco, TD, just now.

Eli been great for a month, then tonight.....?

Get better V Cruz.

7 days ago the Patriots were ashes. Today they in first. :smh:

Peyton one game away from the TD record.

Phil Rivers is outside his mind right now.

Dallas is absolutely impressing me. No joke. They look really good right now.

Amazing throw/catch by Romo-Williams.

Dez-Sherman. :pimp:

Flacco, again.

5 TD's in 15:10 of game time. Tampa needs to be put down.

Aaron Rodgers, *tips cap*

Andre, Miller, Olsen all paint for the U.

LMAOOO @ the Duke Williams PI. **** had me dying during the game and seeing it again right before bed...perfect :lol:

Last edited:
- Brady. Oh.
- Revis playing man. APB out for Sammy Watkins. *waits for "oh he's just rookie"*
- Brandon LaFell garbage by most of your accounts...must be his QB then, huh?
- Rodgers with the Marino spike
- Phins, Jets, and Bills...all is right in the AFC East
- Knee/leg injuries galore this week: Mayo, Ridley, Cruz, Mack off the top of my head
- Falcons look really soft. All that talk about not being soft during Hard Knocks...heh
- How bout them Cowboys? Romo, Dez, Murray going into SEA and gutting one out
- Russell had a bad game...everyone is allowed to lay an egg now and then though
- Mo Sanu
- Derrick Carr...almost. Horrible decision to throw that last ball
- Rivers still rolling and still in the mother effin' house
- Kirk Cousins...good ******* lord. Those INTs, man. CP pointed out that no one in a Skins jersey was even in the picture on a 60 inch tv. I went back and checked. Yup.
- Flacco will need 4 weeks to throw another 5 TDs
- When do we get to see Cowboys & Eagles? Someone tell me they square off on Thanksgiving
- Giants aren't THAT bad. Right?

Obligatory Big Phil gif...
philip-rivers.gif

Doug Baldwin: Must make corrections
Updated: October 12, 2014, 10:51 PM ET
By Terry Blount | ESPN.com

SEATTLE -- The wide receiver known as "Angry" Doug Baldwin lived up to his reputation after the Seattle Seahawks were upset by the Dallas Cowboys 30-23 Sunday at CenturyLink Field.

"We have to quit BS-ing ourselves. We've got to be real with ourselves," Baldwin said. "When we get in the meeting room, we've got to actually pay attention to things and not blow smoke up our tails that everything's going to be all right. Things aren't going right. Pay attention to things that we're not doing right and correct them."

The Seahawks, now 3-2 after they lost for only the second time in their past 19 homes games, had only one offensive touchdown Sunday. That came after a muffed punt by the Cowboys gave the Seahawks possession at the Dallas 14-yard line. Russell Wilson scored on a 9-yard run.

Seattle only had the ball for 22:21 in the game, compared to 37:39 for the Cowboys.

Baldwin was asked if that was a factor: "No, f--- that," he said. "We had plenty of time to make plays. We've got too much talent not to be moving the f***** ball."

Baldwin had two receptions for 32 yards but was only targeted three times.

"I'm not mad at Russ," Baldwin said. "It's a collaborative thing."

Last edited:
Seahawks are still are a very legit contender as long as they put defense and the rungame 1st.

Only 6 touches for Lynch? :rofl:

Cowboys are the best in the NFCE

AFCN best division on football? :nerd: Every team at .500 or better. Not srs.

ELI MANNING HAS NEVER BEEN ELITE!

Marvin has to be the only coach with two ties. That's an amazing stat even if someone else has accomplished

- Giants played like **** and it showed. Can't remember the last time we got shut out. :smh:
- Cruz :frown: wish you a speedy recovery.

Back
Top Bottom