NFL Week 7 In Review...

steve smith is lulz...... rub it in thier face...when the dog piss on the carpet you rub it in thier face :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Quotes of the Week
-Nonetheless, this team is a serious contender for at least one of the Wild Card spots. 10-6 looks VERY doable at this point.-Dolphins fan

Pretty sure that was me. Truth now is this team isn't going anywhere until Tannehill gets some protection. We got away with it Weeks 1-3, now the line is getting exposed and Tanny is getting killed like David Carr out there.

RIP Bud

nice having locker back maybe could have been a game if darius reynaud was competent
cj2k just ran past everyone that one play 

hate the colts still tough seeing reggie go down 

is brandon meriweather ******ed?

Enh....Ya know.....there was a time when safeties like Meriweather were praised and loved. A guy who would instill fear into WRs and TEs coming across the field. A guy who would shut **** down because WRs would chew their QB out if he lead them into that safety.

He plays the game how it was originally intended to be played. But the pussification of the NFL, Goodell, and this BS concussion suit has diminshed the impact of the safety position. It's partly why these offenses are so productive these days.

I will say that Meriweather definitely needs to adapt his game, but people need to stop making him out to be a bad guy because of the hits. If he's a bad guy then so are all of the great safeties of the 90s, 80s, 70s etc who played the game like he does. Big hits are a part of football, or at least they used to be.

People are going to say i'm biased because he's a Cane. No....I'm biased because I love big hits, and old-school hardknock football. And I hate that the NFL is killing that off in the name of "safety" yet they are trying to fatten their pockets with an 18 game season. ******g hypocrites. :smh:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 at "BS concussion suit."

I've said the Pats are a bad team every week. Win or lose, they're not a good team. That defense is trash. WRs are sad (Amendola isn't half of what Welker is) and Brady is getting older. Brady isn't bad but his passes aren't as accurate or crisp.

bad team ? laughable

and i respectfully disagree wtih you free the ibis about meriweather . dude needs to be suspended for his nonsense . dude continues to repeatedly launch with the crown of his head with no attempt to wrap up the offensive player

edit -- NFL just announced 2 game suspension

Last edited:
steve smith is lulz...... rub it in thier face...when the dog piss on the carpet you rub it in thier face :rofl: :rofl:

fun fact, when you rub a dogs nose in their piss in the carpet, they actually think you're upset at urine, and not the carpet. next time, they'll just try and pee in a place you might not find the urine since that's what they think you're upset at.

:lol:  at "BS concussion suit."

:smh: :rofl:

Enh....Ya know.....there was a time when safeties like Meriweather were praised and loved. A guy who would instill fear into WRs and TEs coming across the field. A guy who would shut **** down because WRs would chew their QB out if he lead them into that safety.

He plays the game how it was originally intended to be played. But the pussification of the NFL, Goodell, and this BS concussion suit has diminshed the impact of the safety position. It's partly why these offenses are so productive these days.

I will say that Meriweather definitely needs to adapt his game, but people need to stop making him out to be a bad guy because of the hits. If he's a bad guy then so are all of the great safeties of the 90s, 80s, 70s etc who played the game like he does. Big hits are a part of football, or at least they used to be.

People are going to say i'm biased because he's a Cane. No....I'm biased because I love big hits, and old-school hardknock football. And I hate that the NFL is killing that off in the name of "safety" yet they are trying to fatten their pockets with an 18 game season. ******g hypocrites.
mean.gif
agreed completely on everything you said.

Other than no one ever fearing Meriweather, that is a good post.

Last edited:
When has launching head first into someone else's head ON PURPOSE ever been accepted in the NFL? Correct me if im wrong but i don't think that's ever been looked upon with praise. Big hits have been praised of course. But purposely going after someone's head with your helmet? Nah i dont think so.

Exactly. I saw someone tweet last night that every time Meriweather takes the field it's like the old school MNF helmet smash.

Meriweather would be a dirty player in any era. Tom Waddle played in the '80s and '90s and he criticized Meriweather's style of play too. He just launches head first at anything that comes near him with no attempt to wrap up. He's out of control and the league is trying to put a stop to it before someone literally dies on the field.

Also I don't think stomping on people has been accepted in any era either.

Last edited:
Not to mention he's knocked himself out twice. Once against GB and was definitely woozy after the hit on Marshall. Dude is going literally knock himself out of the league.

Oh and he also knocked out his own teammate (Orakpo) out for a few plays earlier this season with his antics. So along with the penalties he's also literally hurting his own team :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom