NFL Week 7 In Review...

I'll say something about the Giants game yesterday, you wont find many teams who will draw like that on a Monday night with these two teams playing. 79,000 people were in attendance to see an 0-6 team. Where are those clowns who call Giants fans "bandwagons"?

I guess I was the one overreacting last night and being a bitter Jets fan :lol: , but it stemmed from a friend of mine already on the "Giants are back baby!" tip. And harping on it that they are in prime position to win the division. Like, c'mon :smh: .

Last edited:
If the Chiefs are frauds, what does that make the Broncos?

I wouldn't favor either to come out of the AFC...Alex Smith + 38 year old Peyton outdoors in Mile High in January just doesn't instill faith in me come playoff time. In a way, I think its better for the Bronco not to have home field.

wonder what kind of shape he's kept himself in. if he can play on third downs ASAP, that'd be huge

yeah i just saw this signing , made me laugh a bit :lol:

he did his numbers for us 2 years ago , but times and the line has changed since then

Last night was probably the worst football game I have ever seen.  Looked like a DIII college game.

I wouldn't favor either to come out of the AFC...Alex Smith + 38 year old Peyton outdoors in Mile High in January just doesn't instill faith in me come playoff time. In a way, I think its better for the Bronco not to have home field.

I trust Peyton and that offense more than KC and their offense. I think Denver will get their defense together and stepping it up in the next few weeks.

If Den and KC played this Thursday, I'm picking Den to win that game.

Maybe "frauds" is a little harsh. What I meant is KC is not #1 in the league material despite their record. I'd take Denver, Seattle, San Fran, NO against them in a heartbeat.

I'd take KC. Their D is lights out right now and the offense would methodically complete drives keeping the ball from Peyton.

Maybe "frauds" is a little harsh. What I meant is KC is not #1 in the league material despite their record. I'd take Denver, Seattle, San Fran, NO against them in a heartbeat.

People hear KC they think Alex Smith, but they should be thinking defense. They have the best D in the game at the moment.

I'd say New England if everybody didn't get injured but losing Wilfork/Mayo for the year was huge. But if Vereen and the offensive weapons get healthy, I'd hate to play them. Cincy is right there and Indy as well. As Chester said, wide open in the AFC. I mean last year Baltimore was prolly the worst team out of all the playoff teams and they ended up coming out the conference. It'll be a crap-shoot again.

I'll hold off judgement on KC/Denver match up for a bit.

I'm waiting to see how Denver manages a team with a real running attack who isn't forced to pass being down big early.

People hear KC they think Alex Smith, but they should be thinking defense. They have the best D in the game at the moment.

Game has changed and I'm sure you know that, that top flight D can only take you so far. Your QB gotta put points on the board and win you games, Alex Smith not gonna do any of that.

When your turnover differential is +11 and you only give up 11 points per game then you win. Stopping the other team from scoring and not turning the ball over is something that will always lead to success in any NFL era.

a good offensive team with a crappy offensive line and defense. the chiefs are not as good as their record shows. i give them props for being undefeated though.

i actually think having home field benefits them. they play in cold weather and thus prepares them for the superbowl if they were to make it.

No. They're not as good as people want to believe. Sexy and points is what the eye tells you is good...Grit and efficiency without the fireworks yields wins just the same.

Last edited:
apart from denver i would take the pats, colts, bengals and ravens over the chiefs.

Last edited:
there's so much time between now and the end of the season to predict who's going where. case and point, we were 6-1 at this point last year, and just finished blowing out the baltimore ravens :lol:

we all know how that turned out :smh:

Back
Top Bottom