NFL Week in Review: Week 1

Well fisher was right in hard knocks. This team isn't going 8-8 again. :lol:
Hate the way that guy looks

Which NFL coaches looks do you like?

giphy.gif

Man this thread is pretty weak for the opening week only 5 pages!!

Eagles

- Carson Wentz looks like he really may be the real deal. Kids poise and comfort level out there was amazing for a rookie.
- Good to see Nelson Agholor show some flashes. Ive already basically written him off but it would be great to be proven wrong.
- Id like to see DGB involved more, with Ertzs' absence I think we will try to integrate him into the offense.
- Our defense looked mean but the secondary definitely concerns me.
- Still think we only win 6 or 7 games but who knows with this NFC East.

Rest of NFL

-Browns :x Such a terrible football team and organization on ALL fronts. Feel bad for RG3 and his injury but they'll probably be better with McCown. Cant see them winning more than 2 games though.
- Drew Brees' final prime years are just being wasted away with that terrible defense. Dude still got it though.
- Dak Prescott looked solid but nothing special. Didn't push the ball down the field much and only focused in on Cole Beasley and Witten.
- Giants offense is scary this season especially if Cruz is back to form. They'll put up points.
- Colts defense is terrible but Andrew Luck is in for a monster season.
- Turnt Cousins is due for regression. Don't think he is the real deal at all.
- Aaron Rodgers is ridiculous, some of those throws. Jags showed up though... they'll have a good season
- Jimmy G and the Patriots just chugging along, what an impressive win on the road :smh:

Overall just an amazing opening week, so many close games and crazy comebacks. I LOVE the NFL :smokin

Back
Top Bottom