NFL Week in Review: Week 3 aka The Carson Wentz Thread

beckrage.0.gif

-The Washington football team and Deputy Cousins should be sending Eli Manning an Edible Arrangement today

-Anyone can win at QB in New England

-Carson Palmer is byke

-Minnesota's defense is unreal

-A-Frod lighting up the same team that Andrew "Turns the Ball Over Too Much" Luck lit up in week 1. Meh...

-Tennessee is a dumpster fire

-Wentz and Dak look great

-Poor Chargers

-LOL @ Fitzpatrick

-Dolphins should be ashamed of themselves

-Carlos Hyde flexing when down 30? LOL

Top 5...

-Broncos
-Vikings
-Patriots
-Eagles
-Cowboys

Eagles
- did not expect that at all but I am so pleasantly surprised
- Chip didn't get rid of all the talent, it's clear he was using it wrong
- Jim Schwartz can coach his butt off and Doug Pederson hasn't called a bad game yet. These play designs are unbelievable
- hate early bye weeks but I'll take 3-0

Everyone Else
- Cardinals are looking mighty fraudulent. Rex Ryan always pulls out an unexpected win to keep his job lol
- An undisciplined Giants team? Where have I seen that before? Eli Manning and Shane Vereen cost them the game, constant screw ups by both of them. Eli should have had 5 picks if we're being honest
- so much hype for the Jaguars coming into the season with all that young talent they have. This is why you can't crown teams until they actually play a damn game
- Titans are bad, they have zero threats on offense down the field. Mariota needs a new coach
- Ryan Fitzpatrick is what he is. Nothing better than a backup QB
- Belichick is the GOAT
- Trevor Semien showed me something yesterday, Broncos might steamroll the AFC. Bengals defense looking shaky
- dare I say the Eagles/Vikings trade was a win win for both teams?

Seattle's back? :nerd:

Bills just saved the Ryans jobs...for the next month at least :lol:

Pitt :lol:. Same ****,different year

Pretty cool seeing 2 rookie QB's flourishing in the NFC Least

Eagles definitely look tough so far

Vintage Jets :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#FreeBolo,should've freed himself when he had the chance but I guess it'd be a gargantuan task to relocate the entire Rivers clan :lol:

Eli being Eli,nothing to see there besides his losing record to Kirk Cousins

ODB won the battle but Norman's been winning the war so far...

Packers back...to beating up on their doormats :lol:.

Vikes and their D are highkey starting to look scary... :lol:

Ravens are the one of the weakest looking 3-0 teams I've seen;s/o to Steve Smith though :lol: :smokin

Cards :stoneface: ,playoff Carson showed up early :smh:. Arians :lol:

Dunno wth the 9ers think theyre going to achieve with Gabbert at QB when dude even flamed out with the Jags :x

Elway won

Last edited:
Also this week 4 bye is so trash. I'd rather have every one take their bye weeks 8 and 9. Full slate the other 15 weeks.

- Sloppiest game we've played in a while. 118 pentaly yards. Eli throwing a ugly *** INT at the end. Had a chance to end the Skins season and blew it.

- Wentz looks great

- Steelers :x

- Vikings look nice but they still got Sam Bradford

- Dak ending Romo's career

- Rex Ryan was saved like a MFer :lol:

Skins

-It's nice to see the Skins show some heart and not buckle under the pressure (Kirk).
-We could have easily lost that game but the Giants made just a few more mistakes.
-There is no reason we should have not come away with points before the 1st half ended.
-I really thought running on 3rd down before the Giants' last possession would cost us.
-Even with injuries, we have some depth (Cravens, Dunbar).

The hell was with the steelers in that blowout good lord....
Time to start Kap, Gabbert been cheeks check down master Alex smith 2.0
Broncos are scaryyyyyy
Texans are who we thought they were
Let's just give belichick COY & MVP already

Texans
- Brutal play all around from top to bottom. The o-line play was some off the worst I've seen. No running lanes, Brock taking sacks or running passes, and getting completely out coached

Seahawks
- Thankfully Jimmy Graham rose from his casket and the Seahawks remembered he could be an asset.
- Waiting for a Wilson update. That injury looked bad but managed to finish that series.
- Great running from Christine Michael

The League
- Fitzpatrick :rofl: I never thought I'd see play on par with Schuab's pick 6 fest
- That Vikings defense :x :x has to be #1 or #2 right now
- I should've known the Chargers would flush themselves down the toilet for another Luck comeback
- Really impressed by Prescott. That line has protected him something serious, and he's looked very poise, like he's been there before
- Don't know what's wrong with the Cardinals
- Skins vs Giants, classic NFC east :lol: :lol:
- Another week of buck-toothed Elway flexing like his plan all along was to start Siemian, when he drafted Paxton Lynch in the 1st round and scrapped to sign Sanchez. I'm looking forward when adversity actually hit. Won't take away from the very good game Siemian had though. At least the fellatio he gets this week will be deserving.
- Very impressed by Philly's dismantling of the Steelers
- Not sure what to think about the Ravens being 3-0. They're the most up in the air 3-0 team, as I have no idea what their identity is
- The Dolphins gave the Browns so many chances to win, but Browns :rofl:
- Jags 0-3, everybody shocked but me

Cleveland had to sacrifice the Browns for all eternity in order for the Cavs to win a title. I feel like that's the only explanation, no one deserves the type of losses they get every week. It hurts to watch

- ODB is one of the three most talented recievers I've ever seen but you can disrupt him and throw him out his game too easy.

- Eli gonna Eli

- Jalen Ramsey with the sassiest post-game interview ever, can't imagine he's hitting many after-hours spots with his teammates if you know what I mean.

- What would happen if Brady struggled out the gate?

- Carson Palmer showing his true colors

- Eagles...Guess Chip didn't get rid of all the talent, he just wasn't using it right.

- Geno time :nerd:

MINN I don't know how they play like that with all the injuries is the def that bad ***

ODB getting bopped by the kicking net was funny as hell...what Norman be saying exactly to have him all emotional and throwing tantrums :lol:

Cincy back to the usual

The Los Angeles Rams have not lost consecutive games since 1994.

Are we still doing that?

COWBOY'S:
-Dak is one smooth cat. Very calm and in control...seems to always take what the defense gives him. Savvy.

-every week Zeke turns up a lil...last night was #4 pick worthy imo. 140 yards with two backup linemen.

-defense still ain't worth shhh but it's getting turnovers.

-nfc east looking better than expected besides the skins :pimp:

NFL:
-eagles look good!!! Wentz is still very impressive...But that defense is FAST!!! Malcolm Jenkins was active yesterday...cox got busy.

-odell won the battle but lost the game..

-Minnesota defense holding two former MVP's to crumbs. That defense is a PROBLEM!!

-bill bellicheck...nuff said

-eli is not elite for a reason

-that dolphins Browns game was fun to watch. Lol. Good for Tanne with the game winning drive.

-ravens quietly 3-0... Some patriots fans gonna be mad.

you were really saying how much of a bust he was going to be because he accomplished nothing in college

And you said you wanted him to sit this season so he won't get 'shell-shocked'...

Both were popular opinions cause let's be honest, nobody knew what to expect and was anticipating a learning curve.

Opinions are allowed to be fluid Sometimes...wentz proving he's gonna be a good one for a long time...id be ecstatic as an eagles fan personally.

Last edited:
And you said to wanted him to sit this season so he won't get 'shell-shocked'...

Both were popular opinions cause let's be honest, nobody knew what to expect.

Opinions are allowed to be fluid Sometimes...

But I wasn't out spewing how he was gonna be so epic bust before he ever played a down

These are hardly the same thing

Back
Top Bottom