NFL Week in Review: Week 5

-What's stopping a Patriots/Cowboys Super Bowl?

-Asterisk byke

-Carson Wentz? Nah

-Marcus Mariota > Ryan Tannehill

-Eli Manning is the worst QB in the NFC East

-Vikings destroying teams without their QB, RB, #1 WR and LT

-Zeke = ROY

-Rams still suck

-Shaky with 2 picks against the Giants

-Derek Carr is elite

-San Diego finds amazing ways to lose

-Coaching in the NFL is terrible

Top 5...

Cowboys
Vikings
Patriots
Falcons
Raiders

Wentz actually had a very good game. Pick at the end was a great throw, Agholor's weak *** got handled by the DB.

Raiders keep finding ways to get Ws. **** is bad for my heart but I'll take it anyway I can get it.

San Diego choked last night in spectacular fashion, but, if San Diego had made that Fg to the tie the game,there was no doubt in my mind Carr was gunna lead the Raiders to score. 2 minutes remaining + tie game + 2 timeouts + Janikowski = easy 2 minute drill. Raiders keep pulling out close wins but there has to be something said for that. I know the defense doesn't look good but they're getting their 2nd best player (Mario Edwards) back in 3 weeks. Hopefully getting Aldon back in 4 weeks.

Almost ready to say Atlanta is good. I know they started 5-0 last year too but I don't see that happening again.

Vikings gunna get that 1 seed in the NFC.

The Bengals are not very good, that's surprising.

AFC is lowkey up for grabs [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Wentz and Dak are certified studs at QB.

Zeke is picking up more steam and only going to get better.

Eli has regressed soooo much. One of the worst QB performances from a SB winner, I've ever seen.

Vikings are the real deal.

San Diego is cursed.

I've bought into Atlanta.

Carr :smokin

Crabtree went from mediocre to clutch when he changed his address :smokin

Cooper finally broke the ice :smokin

Karl Joseph :smokin

Really tho, this game shouldnt even have been close. Amari looking at a 4 touchdown day if he knew where the boundaries where.

Bolo still outchea

Melvin Gordon is dope, the fumbles tho :smh:

Bosa was making some noise out there

Chargers punter :x

Larry Fitzgerald is still awesome

Wentz' hit a bump in the road on the way to Canton

Big play Slay saved the day

Dak and Zeke the most iconic duo since Kendall and Kylie

Paxton Lynch looks like he should be starting

The Falcons are legit?

The Jaguars looked great today

#freeluck

#freenuk

Vikings look scary

The only thing that's worst than dropping the ball before the end zone is what CJ Mosley did

Heard some guy came back from a suspension, not sure how he did

Mariota was on his bike today, he made a handful of nice throws tho

Tannehill was at that game too

Last edited:
By game 4 we should have known ryan mathews was the 4th best RB on the team.. and that's cause we only have 4 RBs on the team.. huff might a better RB than him too, both are likely to screw up

We got screwed by the refs with no vaseline

My cable is still out from the storm, so only stuck around at the bar for the eagles game

Karl Joseph with a pick & fumble recovery yesterday btw (almost had 2 picks). Raiders are 3-0 when he starts. Reggie McKenzie with another great pick.

Bosa also looked good in his debut. Had 2 sacks + pressures in limited snaps. Chargers were dumb for trynna short change him.

Last edited:
COWBOY'S
-dak, he's so calm and poised...really looking forward to watching his growth as a QB

-Zeke scary good man. Well worth the #4 pick. Leading the league in rushing and barring injury I think it's gonna stay that way.

-great coaching job from Rod marinelli... He really had that dline humming

-our secondary is quietly pretty solid, starting with the amazing play of MO Claiborne!!!!! alot of pd yesterday.

-can't give enough credit to the Oline. The Bengals front 7 is no joke and we manhandled them from whistle to whistle.

NFL

-brady back :pimp: / Marcellus :smokin

-the raiders are the most fun team to watch...love the 4th down throw to crabtree

-packers still winning, but not looking like their usual scary self yet.

-old man Larry Fitzgerald :pimp:

-Vikings defense is scary man. Sam Bradford gonna get paid again somehow, lol, can't say I saw that coming.

-much credit to the falcons taking out the #1 d!! One thing I notice that's different Atlanta is that they're winning without amazing performances from Julio... Great game from the rbs, great performance on d And boom, another W.

-good win for the skins. Really like Jamison crowder.

Not much to say about the Jets at this point. Not bad enough to get Watson or Kizer, not good enough to make the playoffs.

Fitz played well enough yesterday to keep us in the game but the secondary was a let down for the 5th week in a row. Also, what happened to that guy Matt Forte? Is he not part of the offense anymore?

Starting to get annoyed with Bowles. Down by 11 with ~7 mins left on the 40 & you punt? C'mon man. Don't think I've ever watched a game & said "That was a good adjustment by Bowles". It's almost like we go into the game with a set gameplan & if that doesn't work, oh well.

Texans
- Brock looking booty, line looking booty, BOB looking booty
- Clowney & McKinney were the lone bright spots

League
- Dak and Zeke looking like a big money tandem. Damn shame Jerry is headed towards Kupchaking that down the drain
- This Chargers team reminds me of that 2010 Texans team where they had multiple heart-breaking losses within 3 points or less. At this point though, that Texans team had some wins.
- Giants look raggedy, and both them and the Ravens need a makeover
- Brady back and looking like he never left
- Falcons knock off the defending SB champs and defending SB runner ups. I want to say this good Falcons team feels different than past Falcons teams. I want to say that.
- The Packers run game is an enigma. I know Lacey was a stud in two previous years there, but it still feels like they've done the RB by committee thing, starting with Ryan Grant a couple years ago.
- You had 1 job to do Bears and Dolphins
- Browns should move to London

- San Diego 
mean.gif
  Bosa did look really good out there for someone who's missed so much time.  Team is just throwing away games.  AFC West looking pretty competitive, right now.

- Giants don't surprise me.  No o-line, no running backs, no linebackers, and a hobbled secondary.  A QB and 3 talented WR's ain't enough to win against good competition.

- After allowing the Lions to drive for TD's on their first 3 drives, the Eagles only gave up 3 points the rest of the game, and held them to a total of 244 yards.  Costly fumble from Ryan Matthews and 144 yards of penalties.  They did themselves in.  Loss hurt, but they should be alright.

- Brady Byke.  Your move, AFC.

- Cincy just didn't look ready, yesterday.  Offense was really inconsistent.  Allowed Dallas to get the early lead and control the game with Zeke and that O-line 
mean.gif

- Steelers looking back to normal with Leveon back.  Sammie Coates finding himself? 
nerd.gif

- Like what Atlanta has going on.  They haven't had a running game this good since they released Michael Turner

- Green Bay looking..........Shaky

Bucs gonna show up against a Cam-less Carolina squad, tonight?

Raiders over the Seahwaks, and Steelers?  Bold!

- My guy Phil Rivers doesn't deserve this
- Eli Manning doesn't deserve ODB
- Remember when y'all tried to get Rex out the paint? The man can coach.
- Jets need to give Geno or Petty or somebody else a shot, Fitz isn't doing **** but wasting our time.

Quote of the week:

"My QB is strong armed, smart, and tall too." - Captain Save-a-mediocre QB, who told me all offseason that his QB was the 2nd best in the division and better than any QB my team ever had

Top 5
1. Vikings
2. Patriots
3. Steelers
4. Broncos
5. Cowboys

Last edited:
Raiders W/L largely where I expected it to be. Though I imagined us winning games more convincingly. Need to keep pace and hope getting back MEJ fixes our interior pressure issues.

KC worries me for next week.

- Brady byke and clearly still at the top of the game. **** off, Father Time. and **** off, Goodell.
- That "dudes in tights" belt wearing Fraud in Wisconsin slinging picks and looking pretty average
- Wentz and Dak shows have been fun to watch. i like Romo but still am a little disappointed Dak will have to sit for a bit when Romo is back
- Eli the last few weeks...gotta be concussed
- Giants with no pass rush ain't doing jack. as it's always been....
- Marty and Gronk...scurry, bruh
- Joey Bosa looking good on limited snaps
- Derek Carr...fair to say he's a second half guy? Seems like he starts games slow but then ramps it up later on
- #freeBolo
- Luck...much better
- Jets :rofl:
- Dolphins :rofl:
- Steeler offense is scurry
- Vikings the best team in the league right now IMO. ridiculous job by Zimmer holding it together after what they've gone through
- i'm going to give the Bills credit. they've "taken advantage" of Brady being out 4 games. only one game back. waiting to pounce if we slip up

Last edited:
yeah i should have mentioned them. regardless of whether or not you believe in ATL, going up and winning in Denver ain't no joke. props

- bills boutta win the division

- falcons and matt ryan are legit.

- broncos aren't "washed, frauds.." etc. Just need seimian back

- dak and zeke are the future for the cowboys. fans should be excited

- bengals washed.

- steelers, the division is yours. don't **** it up

- chargers. 
mean.gif

- raiders really out here at 4-1.

- texans need a QB

- vikings are the best team in the NFC

- browns will go 0-16