NFL Week in Review: Week 5

I really don't think the Browns are all that bad
They're not...  They show a lot of signs of energy and life.  There are teams that are just sad and depressing—49ers and Dolphins, for example.

Glad we don't have to play the Vikings this regular season.  That's not a game you want to have to play more than once (if it comes to that).

Last edited:
Quote of the week:
"My QB is strong armed, smart, and tall too." - Captain Save-a-mediocre QB, who told me all offseason that his QB was the 2nd best in the division and better than any QB my team ever had

Hey don't talk in code, what qb are you speaking of?

the dolphins have the worst offense in the league..

yes the browns have been competitive but so have many other teams.

we'll see if they can notch a win against the titans or jets.

if not.. 0-16 

Wentz actually had a very good game. Pick at the end was a great throw, Agholor's weak *** got handled by the DB.

just seen that replay, id be pissed if i was Wentz.

Cowboys picking up another W :smokin

So happy with the giants losing. Rodgers is the best qb in the league, but those 2 interceptions were horrible. his Oline will get cars this year.

My girl asked if that was Captain America in the peyton/papa johns/ jj watt commercial lol

playing a Good Defense or not, Osweiller is a bum. dude actually looked like he took a dive to get a fake horse collar call.

You gotta feel for Hue Jackson.
That 0-5 record does not reflect on how well of a coaching job he has done so far, having to deal with CHARLIE CLIPBOARD JESUS WHITEHURST against the damn Patriots is not a fair situation to be in whatsoever.

His players are out there fighting for him every play, something they werent doing for Pettine or any other previous browns coach.

I know its a win or lose league, so excuses arent popular, but the Browns come to play every week and they have extremely low talent compared to every other team.
They just need pieces, it really is just not having enough talent in their case.

if the Browns let Hue sign the kicker he wanted, they probably would have a win right now

- Don't know too many elite QBs in the league who can turn an INT into a 17 yard gain for the offense.

- At one point yesterday, Joe Flacccccccco was 19/25 for 127 yards 1/2 way through the 3rd quarter. Forgot who was calling the game with Darryl Johnston, but they were praising Flacco for being extremely efficient. :lol: I was beside myself when I heard this. Dude averaging a shade over 5 yards per attempt was "efficient." :rofl:

- Don't know too many elite QBs in the league who can turn an INT into a 17 yard gain for the offense.

:lol: that was absurd, Baltimore player just tossed the ball out of bounds for a touchback.

- At one point yesterday, Joe Flacccccccco was 19/25 for 127 yards 1/2 way through the 3rd quarter. Forgot who was calling the game with Darryl Johnston, but they were praising Flacco for being extremely efficient. :lol: I was beside myself when I heard this. Dude averaging a shade over 5 yards per attempt was "efficient." :rofl:

Let Flacco be great :lol:

CP is the only NT dolphins fan who defends tannehill religiously. 

nerd.gif

Quote of the week:
"My QB is strong armed, smart, and tall too." - Captain Save-a-mediocre QB, who told me all offseason that his QB was the 2nd best in the division and better than any QB my team ever had

Hey don't talk in code, what qb are you speaking of?
Tannehill

Gotdamn who said that drunk **** :lol:

You're a regular in the NFL thread, you should know who said that.

Eagles
- bad decision by Wentz on that last play. Had an eternity in the pocket and coulda scrambled or threw it away but he decides to lob it to a receiver who gets zero separation smh. He'll learn from it, he played great yesterday besides that pick
- Mychal Kendricks should never see the field again
- same for Ryan Mathews
- most one sided officiated game I've seen so far this year, 14 penalties to 2 for the Lions. Come on man

Everyone Else
- I absolutely LOVE watching the Raiders play. Their defense is horrendous but man are their games entertaining.
- idk who is cursed more San Diego or Cleveland
- Giving Brady Gronk AND Martellus. Bad decision rest of the NFL
- The Ravens offense is really really really bad. No surprise they fired the O-coordinator today
- Jets schedule is probably the most brutal of anyone in the league, they are so done it's not even funny
- impressive win by the Falcons, they're running backs are scary
- better pray Bradford gets hurt cuz the Vikings aren't messing around this season
- can't front on the Cowboys at all, they're winning convincingly with a ton of injuries/suspensions. It'd be idiotic to bench Dak IMO

CP is the only NT dolphins fan who defends tannehill religiously. 

:nerd:

One of the worst 53 man rosters in the league. Easily one of the softest/worst defenses in the league. A TON of injuries.

And everyone wants a rookie QB to come in and "fix" those issues. :lol:

We pay Suh 114 million dollars over 6 years, so I can watch DeMarco Murray and Derrick Henry run up the middle over and over and over and over again. A new QB should fix that right up...... :rolleyes

Dallas Thomas giving up sacks in under 2 seconds from snap, a rookie should be able to help him block better. :lol:

When I found out both Albert and Tunsil were out yesterday, this is what I tweeted before the game.

DolphinsDraft ‏@DolphinsDraft Oct 9
At some point, Ryan won't get up. Miami will cut ties. A rookie will be drafted. Ryan will sign elsewhere and play well. Rookie will suffer.

He keeps getting up, for I don't know what reason. Media, fans, Skip Bayless clones all blame him for a completely inept franchise top to bottom, at some point, a new QB will come in, and the same problems will exist. Guess what? They'll blame that Quarterback too.

Meanwhile, Aaron Rodgers stands in the pocket, reads the field, reads a book, calls his girlfriend, still no one open, keeps scanning, the quarter runs out, and still no defender even touches him. Ryan says Hutt Hutt, and gets drilled by 2 defenders before his receivers even near their breaks.

The Front Office is a joke, yet all the blame goes on him. So yeah, I have no reason to place the blame at his feet yet. When we have a solid team, and he's not getting it done, then I will blame him, not a minute before.

Hopefully B-more firing that OC does something for the Raven's Offense. Saw some stats that said we are the 23rd ranked Offense but our defense is ranked 3rd.

Colts:

Luck out here carrying this team ala Elway back in the 80s

Oline still sucks. Gave him a little more time but still allowed a couple of sacks. We are at about 17 sacks allowed so far. Way too much. Not to mention the hits he has taken.

Defense is hot garbage. Allow Brian Hoyer to throw for 400 and allow a total of 522 yards of offense.

Fire Grigson. Eff him and his stupid opinion of not building a team bc Luck got paid. ************ wtf did you do the first 4 years?

Yea I'm not buying that the Fins have one of the worst 53 man roster in the league at all :lol:. There's enough talent on both sides of the ball to squeeze out at least 7-9 wins imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom