NFL Wild Card Weekend In Review...

I like a bunch of the Ravens players too but we cant have Flacco prancing around with 2 rings on his hand. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
if eli can have two why can't joe?
laugh.gif
Because Eli was the last line of defense for stopping Brady from getting more rings.

Eli could have 10 for all I care if they were all vs the Patriots. 
laugh.gif

But Joe in the Pats Conference so **** that noise.

Last edited:
Colts vs. Broncos. Luck vs. Manning: the Chester bowl.

Ches wins no matter what.

EDIT: 
laugh.gif
 @ those pics.

Last edited:
I'm sure Kaep is playing in a Celebrity Frisbee Golf tourney this weekend too that he can swing by. 
nthat.gif

I guess it wasn't clear that there is no reason for me to want to know what number Flacco is.

(I legit couldn't remember though. 
laugh.gif
)

I think Flacco wears number 6.

Lions should have won that game regardless of the call. Bad calls happen every game, its on you to not blow a 20-7 lead in the second half. Especially given the way the 2nd half began with the Cowboys passing on 3 points. Cowboys won fair and square in my book.

Kinda happy the way it played out. For some reason out of the Panthers, Cardinals, Lions, I feel the Panthers have the best chance at beating Seattle. Seattle thrives on dudes like Stafford. If Cam can be on top of his game, he's the type that can maybe give Seattle's D fits with his legs as an extra dynamic.

Love playing the Cowboys. Love being the team to knock them out. Love when the whole world can see Jordy > Dez. Rodgers and Packers always seems to play their best against the Cowboys home or away. Never seen them play in this environment though, looks like the Cowboys might luck out. It's currently in the negatives here in Wisconsin but supposed to get back up to mid 20's on Sunday. Kinda hope it stays that way so we don't have to listen to the media talk about how it's going to be 10x colder than it ends up being.

Last edited:
Cam is 0-3 vs the Seahawks but the scores in those games were close: 16-12, 12-7 and 13-9.

Should end up being a good game.

Last edited:
If we don't have Philly brown that will be a Hugh lost.

Seattle defense is a nightmare matchup for our O. Philly brings a lot of speed to the lineup.

Correct me if I'm wrong, the Panthers defense started off bad having people wondering what happened from last year. But now they're clicking on all cylinders. Should we expect to see this Seattle offense having a tough time?

IIRC, they started plugging more rookies and second year kids in to the secondary and DL a few weeks back and the defense has been above average since.

Correct me if I'm wrong, the Panthers defense started off bad having people wondering what happened from last year. But now they're clicking on all cylinders. Should we expect to see this Seattle offense having a tough time?

Even if the Seattle offense has a tough time, the defense is playing historically good. The Panthers offense loses it's focus for one play and the **** could swing instantly.

Back
Top Bottom