Nice Going Jerk-Off, You Ruined The Whole Television Series With Your Last Season.

Misfits

Season 1 and 2 were legendary
smokin.gif
, but after alot of the main cast left to either pursue other acting careers or got it trouble or other stuff, it just wasnt the same

Curtis and Rudy held it down in Season 3 which was also good, Rudy was hilarious and carried that show, but in the last two seasons it fell off

They just couldn't recapture the og magic that made it special in my opinion
man I forgot about Misfits.  yeah Rudy was a cool fill in for Nathan but once Simon, Alisha and Kelly were gone it was done

Like a few people have already stated, the Final season of Dexter really devalued the entire show for me. One of the worst Series finales I've ever seen
They announced that they knew where Dexter was going by season 6's end.

Played me.
mean.gif

How I Met Your Mother

I think I stopped around Season 6 but tuned in for later episodes and was disappoint. Everyone tells me I didn't miss much.

Last edited:
The Office

This show had everything in the first few seasons. From character development, hilarious moments and some moments that were so cringe worthy I had to look away from the screen (Anyone remember that episode where Michael and Jan hosted a dinner party
sick.gif
). The show started to go downhill for me when they put a Friends like emphasis on the relationship between Jim and Pam. Pam was a cutie but damn she was uninteresting as hell. After Michael left, this show fell off a cliff. That season immediately after was horrible, and I have never gone back to see how the show ended. 

I tuned out immediately after Michael left the Office. Didn't even waste time with a single episode that followed his departure.

man I forgot about Misfits.  yeah Rudy was a cool fill in for Nathan but once Simon, Alisha and Kelly were gone it was done

Misfits was a really dope show when it started. I barely got though some of season 3.

Def wasn't ******* with season 4.

WEEDS needs to be hailed as one of the worst fall offs in the history of falling offs...

I personally didn't think the last season of Spartacus was "that great" but they didn't bomb it so I can't be that mad.

I tuned out immediately after Michael left the Office. Didn't even waste time with a single episode that followed his departure.
I have yet to finish the final season of The Office. I agree, when Michael left, alot of things changed. I enjoyed the storyline of finding a new Regional Manager. Will Ferrell as DeAngelo Vickers was great lol.

But the finale episode was pretty well done, IMO.

[thread="629171"] Sons of Anarchy as well, so much that it needs its own thread.[/thread]

sutter thought being even more shocking and ridiculous would make the show better. Nah.

Also the seasons of Californication after the season he was a professor. Hank Moody and Duchovny deserved better.

There are shows that just burn out and have bad last seasons, and there are shows where the horrible last seasons ruin everything that came before it.

Perfect example: How I Met Your Mother

And it wasn't even the last season, just the last episode.

I can't enjoy going back and watching knowing what they did

There are shows that just burn out and have bad last seasons, and there are shows where the horrible last seasons ruin everything that came before it.

Perfect example: How I Met Your Mother

And it wasn't even the last season, just the last episode.

I can't enjoy going back and watching knowing what they did
i was gonna say the last season wasn't that bad except for the last episode until I read the next line lmao. 

Bruhhh that last episode was a mess... All that anticipation throughout the years, boy did they screw that up. Literally shaking my head right now as i reminisce how great of a show/story it was in comparison to how it ended 
mean.gif

The worst part about it was they actually were having a great last season... then they decided to hit some kind of self destruct button for the last episode. So stupid :lol:

Last edited:
I used to faithfully watch Scrubs, then gradually got away from it, but when I came back to it, Turk and Dr. Cox were med school teachers, along with J.D. (apparently) for a couple episodes. This was pretty lame after years of really good seasons (though I only saw a handful of episodes from season 6-8).

Nip/Tuck. They didn't just jump the shark the last few seasons, they gave it new boobs and had an orgy with it.

SOA. My god what a mess that became.

Last edited:
I used to faithfully watch Scrubs, then gradually got away from it, but when I came back to it, Turk and Dr. Cox were med school teachers, along with J.D. (apparently) for a couple episodes. This was pretty lame after years of really good seasons (though I only saw a handful of episodes from season 6-8).

Before they introduced the young Franco the show was great

The intended series finally was great with JD walking out the hallway with the slideshow

Tears man

Back
Top Bottom