Nice Going Jerk-Off, You Ruined The Whole Television Series With Your Last Season.

Withstood the test of time by being the worse series finales of all time.

I wish social media was around back then so I can go and read the the comments about that finale when it first aired.

Withstood the test of time by being the worse series finales of all time.

I wish social media was around back then so I can go and read the the comments about that finale when it first aired.
What about it didn't you agree with? Have you ever read Frankenstein? Some of the greatest works of all time were left up to interpretation.

Last edited:
Niptuck

Dexter

Smallville ( I honestly think it lasted too long as a series. A lot of terrible storylines)

Family Matters

What about it didn't you agree with? Have you ever read Frankenstein? Some of the greatest works of all time were left up to interpretation.

Didn't he run off into the mountains or something after killing the doctor? I'm sure Ive read it and I don't recall the ending being ambiguous.

The first season of prison break pissed me off to the point to not even want to watch the rest.

Boardwalk Empire...ended prematurely. Last season was trash.

This. Didn't think it was trash, but I agree on the ending prematurely. The series could have went on a few more years, but I don't think it had the viewership.

Sons of Anarchy: the Sons murdered half of Northern California by the end of the final season.

Jax turned into a complete @#$@ by the end of the show.

"I'm trying to make us legit"-betrays and murders pretty much everyone he shakes hands with and starts enormous gang wars :lol:
"No more bodies"- says this at the beginning of the episode, kills at least 10 by the end of the hour
"It's gonna get alot worse/bloody before it gets better" it never gets better cause you keep @#$@$@ murdering people :lol: :smh:

Dexter: no comment. Just the worst.. I mean it already sucked after season 4 but I was watching it out of loyalty and hoping it would get better...NOPE

Last edited:
Prison Break turned into a Soap Opera at the end with new twists before every commercial break. I don't even mind the Soma prison, but afterwards it got too much.

Sons of Anarchy: the Sons murdered half of Northern California by the end of the final season.

Jax turned into a complete @#$@ by the end of the show.

"I'm trying to make us legit"-betrays and murders pretty much everyone he shakes hands with and starts enormous gang wars
laugh.gif

"No more bodies"- says this at the beginning of the episode, kills at least 10 by the end of the hour
"It's gonna get alot worse/bloody before it gets better" it never gets better cause you keep @#$@$@ murdering people
laugh.gif
mean.gif

LOL, I want to agree but they were my dudes, I just can't ...we might have to a take vote, a Mr. Mayhem vote for your comment.

Knowing the history of what went down on Martin, you could tell during that last season bruh was high out of his mind depressed on some of them episodes.

Especially that last episode.

Was mad awkward with them not being able to be in the same scenes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom