Nicki Nicki Nicki... vol. Tunechi in Paradise

LOL @ that "music"

LOL @ at that fake disgusting person

To the people saying "would wife", da fuk is wrong with you?

Since when did having a fake *** = talent? I mean every time I hear one of her songs I think to myself, "what 5th grader with a rhyming dictionary wrote this garbage? The level of musical "hypebeastness" is at an all time high

Lmbo at y'all acting like sex hasn't been a selling point in the entertainment industry for decades. 
This. But when you're at an award show broadcast to millions the stakes are different. Subtle images of sexuality are much different than a simulated strip tease.

Images, perception, whatever you want to call it resonates way beyond entertainment. 

Did you all not see the Wayne video with the satanic imagery? That's not a coincidence. 

Again, not trying to make this performance and song as amazing but y'all acting like you just watched a Kesha performance or something. It really wan't terrible y'all just wanna find something to hate. 

Again, not trying to make this performance and song as amazing but y'all acting like you just watched a Kesha performance or something. It really wan't terrible y'all just wanna find something to hate. 

C'mon son.

If that wasn't bad to you I question your musical taste... and taste in general.

Have you really not been exposed to good music?

Anyone with half a brain knows that train wreck of a "song" was atrocious.

C'mon son.

If that wasn't bad to you I question your musical taste... and taste in general.

Have you really not been exposed to good music?

Anyone with half a brain knows that train wreck of a "song" was atrocious.
If we were talking about that jank *** Starships song, I would feel you. And taste is subjective. Definitely not as bad as everyone around here thinking 2 Chainz is fresh, innovative, and talented. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
A man giving another man a lap dance. Interesting.

I don't understand how crap like this draws fans. Give me a real band that writes every aspect of their material over this any day.
Never understood why people look and seek out artists that are obviously the opposite of what they are looking for . . . OP didn't say she was the second coming of Lauryn Hill . . . what proof is there that she doesn't write "every aspect of her material" anyway lol? why can't you just enjoy the booty man? Lol.

Lmbo at y'all acting like sex hasn't been a selling point in the entertainment industry for decades. 
This. But when you're at an award show broadcast to millions the stakes are different. Subtle images of sexuality are much different than a simulated strip tease.

Images, perception, whatever you want to call it resonates way beyond entertainment. 

Did you all not see the Wayne video with the satanic imagery? That's not a coincidence. 
NTers stay overanalyzing
roll.gif

Only on NT can a thread blatantly about the booty turn into a "man is trying to keep us down" discussion

Do y'all do the same thing when yall are with your boys and they say something about Minaj's ***?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom