Nigeria bans gay marriage, gay meetings -- Does so secretly

I was born not liking yellow mushrooms. I knew when I was a fetus I didn't like them and when I popped out.... I knew I hated them
Does a tree make a sound when it falls if no one is there to hear it?

It doesn't matter if you ever tried them or not, you don't and won't like them because of your taste-buds

Last edited:

Ok.

A.  You're unintelligent.  Like really not smart.

B.  James Cantor, the same scientist you cited to support your bull ****, has rejected any linkage between homosexuality and pedophilia: 

James Cantor, the Head of the Law and Mental Health Research Section of the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health in Toronto, Canada, also rejected suggestions of a link between homosexuality and pedophilia.

"It's quite solidly shown in the scientific literature that there is absolutely no association between being a gay man and being a pedophile," Cantor, also Editor-in-Chief of "Sexual Abuse: A Journal of Research and Treatment," told CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/04/14/vatican.homosexuality.pedophilia/index.html?_s=PM:WORLD

C.  I cited an observational study used by the US government to conclude Blacks are inferior to all other races.  YOU cited a brain-mapping study that concluded everyone's brains are different, especially gays.  You're right, they're not close to being similar.

D.  You're not smart.
1. You are misinterpreting his quote.  He was saying that being a pedophile doesn't make you gay, and that being gay doesn't make you a pedophile.  It is simply FACT that gay people have an abnormal amount of white matter in their brains.  Another group that has an abnormal amount of white matter is pedophiles. 

2. You still have no right to discriminate against someone who was born repulsed by homosexuals.  If you want homosexuals to have rights because they were born that way, then you have to accept that some people can't help but be repulsed by homosexuals. 
No I understood exactly what Cantor meant.

You concede that being gay doesn't equal pedophilia.

Then ... what is your point?  You said, we can't accept homosexuality because it's abnormal... like pedophilia.  But concede that being a pedophile has nothing to do with homosexuality.

So again, what's your point?

By your theory I could be born deathly afraid of black people. Does that make sense to you? That I could react negatively toward one group of people without any clue as to why I react that way.
not the equivalent because being black doesn't effect actions but being gay does.
Idk, I was an English major but maybe my reading comprehension has gone to **** since graduating but I have no clue what you're trying to say.

Then ... what is your point?  You said, we can't accept homosexuality because it's abnormal... like pedophilia.  But concede that being a pedophile has nothing to do with homosexuality.

No.  My point is that it is deviant like pedophilia.  abnormalities in white brain matter levels lead to deviant behavior. 

You are twisting my words.  What I said was that being a pedophile doesn't make you gay.  It has nothing to do with them being similar, deviant behavior though.

being born a homophobe effects ones actions, being born a racist also effects ones actions
I am not a racist.  Where have I said one racist thing?

if people are allowed to be gay, then people who are repulsed by homosexuals must be afforded the same right to live how they were born.

if i fear blacks, and are repulsed by blacks because of their skin color, i should be afforded the same right as the white man that doesn't let race be the driving force behind his fear and tolerance?

you shouldn't be repulsed by people. no one's telling you to watch gays smash. if you see gays and are uncomfortable watching them kiss, turn away.

Last edited:

I am not a racist.  Where have I said one racist thing?

if people are allowed to be gay, then people who are repulsed by homosexuals must be afforded the same right to live how they were born.
You have the right, but be expected to be treated differently according to your belief.... ignorance that is. Provide me with a valid reason for your hate....

You have the right, but be expected to be treated differently according to your belief.... ignorance that is. Provide me with a valid reason for your hate....
it isn't a belief, I was born this way.  If you will treat me differently for being disgusted by you then I will treat you differently.

You were a gay hating fetus huh? Come on man. Your excuse probably seems safe, but its by far the most foolish logic. You were not born hating anything. You can hate all you want, but your reason ain't valid. As a result you will live with a sense of ignorance that may be protected based on whom you surround yourself with, but to everyone else your just a lost soul. God bless you brother.

No.  My point is that it is deviant like pedophilia.  abnormalities in white brain matter levels lead to deviant behavior. 

You are twisting my words.  What I said was that being a pedophile doesn't make you gay.  It has nothing to do with them being similar, deviant behavior though.
Ok.  

For a period of time in America, left handedness was viewed as deviant and a sign of evil and justification for killing women.  This was generally accepted in many societies.  Left handed people have different brains than the more numerous right handed people.

Why stop at condemning gay people?

There's more to life than noticing what repulses you and what you hate. Be more positive, Rhythm. Ignore what bothers you instead of fueling your disdain.

Ignore that eating a food and determining you dislike it isn't analogous to seeing a couple and deciding you hate their relationship.  One requires active participation and the other passive judgment.

But whatever.  I should probably stop responding to you before I get warned again.

Ok.  

For a period of time in America, left handedness was viewed as deviant and a sign of evil and justification for killing women.  This was generally accepted in many societies.  Left handed people have different brains than the more numerous right handed people.

being left handed doesn't effect someone's actions. 

Ignore that eating a food and determining you dislike it isn't analogous to seeing a couple and deciding you hate their relationship.  One requires active participation and the other passive judgment.

But whatever.  I should probably stop responding to you before I get warned again.
I am repulsed by their relationship.  I have as much control over that as I do disliking a food.  

Ok.  

being left handed doesn't effect someone's actions. 
think that over.

being left handed, it's more difficult to drive a stick shift, I'm more prone to smudging what I write by hand, etc. it does effect one's actions, and you're obviously trolling at this point. i'm gonna watch the 49ers game. there's probably some gays in the stands though, so i might change the channel when they pan to the crowd.

Back
Top Bottom