Nigeria bans gay marriage, gay meetings -- Does so secretly

Sea man
Wait, is that really the same guy? Lmao

Last edited:

"Too cool for the room" guy arrives just in time!
i'm all for the natural progression of a thread.. this change, new topics arise... i get that...

but this thread is super stagnant... no new points or points of views being brought up. :lol:

the energy is being wasted... and 25 pages of the same 3 people debating against random NTers that enter is talking in circles and requires a ton of energy.

Not to mention you were all propagandized...this wasn't a natural progression...it is an attack on society.

".. .by conversion [toward public acceptance of homosexuality] we mean... conversion of the average American's emotions, mind, and will, through a planned psychological attack, in the form of propaganda fed to the nation via the media." "...our effect is achieved without reference to facts, logic, or proof." – Kirk & Madsen, After the Ball, 1989, page 153.

And gay people are physically capable of having heterosexual sex.  It doesn't mean they're inclined to do that.  Just like a left handed persons dominant hand is the abnormal one.

As I've asked you 1000 times in this thread, what's your point?
Wrong.  They conduct different activities than normal people.  Left handed people don't conduct different activities.

--That you can't discriminate against people who are repulsed by homosexuals. 
They write with their left hand.  Normal people don't write with their left hands.  The lightbulb will go on for you eventually.

Not to mention you were all propagandized...this wasn't a natural progression...it is an attack on society.

".. .by conversion [toward public acceptance of homosexuality] we mean... conversion of the average American's emotions, mind, and will, through a planned psychological attack, in the form of propaganda fed to the nation via the media." "...our effect is achieved without reference to facts, logic, or proof." – Kirk & Madsen, After the Ball, 1989, page 153.

I'm not propagandized. These issues effect people I'm friends with as well as members of my family.

I don't care about agendas and values and all that. I want my friends and family to be happy and not hide who they are because of people like you.

And gay people are physically capable of having heterosexual sex.  It doesn't mean they're inclined to do that.  Just like a left handed persons dominant hand is the abnormal one.

As I've asked you 1000 times in this thread, what's your point?
Wrong.  They conduct different activities than normal people.  Left handed people don't conduct different activities.

--That you can't discriminate against people who are repulsed by homosexuals. 
They write with their left hand.  Normal people don't write with their left hands.  The lightbulb will go on for you eventually.
Before you answer, let me save you the time.

"Wrong.  Gay activities are abnormal and deviant.  Left handedness isn't disgusting."

To which I'll answer: "Heterosexual people have anal, oral, and vaginal play during sex.  So what is abnormal about homosexuality."

You'll say "Same sex love is abnormal and therefor deviant and wrong."

To which I'll say "ok so the 'different action' you take offense to is the fact that homosexual couples do exactly the same things as heterosexual couples except wth two people of the same sex.  Kinda like how left handed people do the exact same things as right handed people except with a different hand.  Not deviant, not gross, but different."

And then you'll type up some asinine retort and we'll go around in a circle again.

Am I close?  That's pretty much where you were going with it right?

Sorry, I'm getting tired and feel like skipping some of the loops you're gonna lead us in.

A quote I read

Sexual difference IS real as it has a function.

It's called the "Form Function Relationship.". The relation ship of a things function to its form.

What does this mean for hetero being the norm

and homosexuality going against the "form function" of human anatomy?

srs discussion please...

Last edited:

"Wrong.  Gay activities are abnormal and deviant.  Left handedness isn't disgusting."

To which I'll answer: "Heterosexual people have anal, oral, and vaginal play during sex.  So what is abnormal about homosexuality."

To which I'll say "ok so the 'different action' you take offense to is the fact that homosexual couples do exactly the same things as heterosexual couples except wth two people of the same sex.  Kinda like how left handed people do the exact same things as right handed people except with a different hand.  Not deviant, not gross, but different."

And then you'll type up some asinine retort and we'll go around in a circle again.

Sorry, I'm getting tired and feel like skipping some of the loops you're gonna lead us in.
This isn't even close to what I have been saying.  This is textbook manipulation that the gay agenda uses.

Left handedness and homosexuals aren't comparable because left handed people perform the same activities that right handed people do.  There is no difference between them.  Right handed people use their left hands for activities, even though they aren't left handed.

They aren't comparable.

Their actions are deviant and gross, as well as different.

Last edited:

This isn't even close to what I have been saying.  

Left handedness and homosexuals aren't comparable because left handed people perfeorm the same activities that right handed people do.  There is no difference between them.  Right handed people use their left hands for activities, even though they aren't left handed.

They aren't comparable.

...you STILL haven't been banned yet? 
roll.gif

Everyone's gotta stop paying attention to this idiot.  No point in arguing with a brick wall.

I'm not propagandized. These issues effect people I'm friends with as well as members of my family.

I don't care about agendas and values and all that. I want my friends and family to be happy and not hide who they are because of people like you.
They can be gay in private.  No PDA. 

This isn't even close to what I have been saying.  This is textbook manipulation that the gay agenda uses.

Left handedness and homosexuals aren't comparable because left handed people perform the same activities that right handed people do.  There is no difference between them.  Right handed people use their left hands for activities, even though they aren't left handed.

They aren't comparable.

hmm...

how should i correct my deviant ways? i need solutions here so that i can become a "normal" member of society who doesn't repulse you. seriously, what would you have me do?

hmm...
It is more than not being disgusting though.  You are only picking a part of my point. 

Back
Top Bottom