Nigeria bans gay marriage, gay meetings -- Does so secretly

They are fundamentally different.  They aren't normal.  Homosexuality isn't normal.  That is the problem. 

[/COLOR]

I think the word normal is based on perspective. Based on numbers., history, it can be viewed as normal. What you wanna say is, it isnt God's design, or Godly. You shouldn't eat soup wit a fork. That isnt the design/purpose/ intention. I think of it like this: every factory , no matter how autonomous the machines within are, still can produce variant product. Variants are expected and is apart of the outcome, but it isnt the desired result from the creator.

Last edited:
Ok so if someone is fundamentally different from me, if they aren't normal (even though there is no such thing as normal), it's ok that I mistreat them? It's ok that I make their lives miserable even though they could be some of the best people walking on this planet? Come on man, you can't believe this ****. You're basically reiterating Nazi Propaganda. There's a chemical imbalance, ok, fine that's what makes them different from me, that's what makes them wanna bang their own kind. But where in all of this, is it ok for me to spew hate?

Homosexuality just makes you uncomfortable, that's why you feel repulsed. You don't understand that way of life, how someone could be attracted to their gender, and it bothers you.
Where have I asked to lock them up? All I have said is no PDA.  That is it.  I'm sticking to it.  It is completely reasonable to keep abnormal behavior out of the public sphere.

They are fundamentally different than the normal, heterosexual population.

I was born repulsed by homosexuality.  It is unfair of you to present my position in an inaccurate manor. 

Last edited:
I think the word normal is based on perspective. Based on numbers., history, it is normal. What you wanna say is, it isnt God's design, or Godly. You shouldn't eat soup wit a fork. That isnt the design/purpose/ intention. I think of it like this: very factory , no matter how autonomous everything is, still can produce variant product. Variant is expected and is apart of the outcome, but it isnt the desired result from the creator.
No, it isn't normal.  The fact that all homosexuals have abnormal brains proves they are abnormal people.  

Where did I say anything about lock them up?

When was the earliest moment in your life that you realized you were repulsed by homosexuality? When did you become aware of homosexuality? At what age, and under what circumstances?

Those abnormalities don't effect their behavior.  Homosexuality does effect ones behavior.

You admitted that Homosexuality is abnormal compared to heterosexuality.  That is the ONLY alternative.

If it is abnormal compared to the only other sexuality....than the other sexuality is normal.

You made the case for me.  Thanks.  Homosexuality is abnormal, therefore, homosexuals are abnormal. 
If you can elaborate on what you mean when you say that homosexuality affects one's behavior, I'd appreciate it. I'm particularly interested in how one's behavior changes as a result of being homosexual. Can you also do me a favor and define what makes someone a "normal being"? 

By definition, homosexuality is abnormal. 

Only other sexuality? Sexuality isn't a black and white issue. 

Oh okay, left handedness is abnormal, therefore left handed individuals are abnormal. 

And I will sit down and forgive them because they need my love more than my hate, regardless of how vile their actions in the past had been.
ahahahah...this is ridiculous.  So you have no disgust for pedophiles? 
Their actions were disgusting, but I rather be the guy that tries to help them find the light than the guy that takes the easy road and points the finger at the bad guy.

I'm not here on this planet to throw shade. If someone did some nasty **** in the past so be it. If they want help, I'll gladly do what I can. Helping others is the only way to live in a utopia.

I'll paraphrase Dr. King again: hate doesn't stop hate, only love does.

Last edited:

If you can elaborate on what you mean when you say that homosexuality affects one's behavior, I'd appreciate it. I'm particularly interested in how one's behavior changes as a result of being homosexual. Can you also do me a favor and define what makes someone a "normal being"? 

By definition, homosexuality is abnormal. 

Only other sexuality? Sexuality isn't a black and white issue. 

Oh okay, left handedness is abnormal, therefore left handed individuals are abnormal. 
It is clear cut.  Either you are straight, or homosexual.  Being bisexual is a form of homosexuality.  As you stated, homosexual is abnormal.  Since there are only two options, and homosexuality is the ABNORMAL form, heterosexuality, is of course, the NORMAL form.  It is necessary for there to be a normal sexuality, in order for there to be an abnormal one.  Without a normal sexuality, it would be impossible to realize an abnormal sexuality.  By admitting homosexuality is abnormal, you admit that heterosexuality is normal.

For one to conduct in abnormal activity, makes them an abnormal person.

Someone using their left hand is not the equivalent of pronouncing a homosexual abnormal because left handed individuals preform the same tasks as right handed individuals.  Right handed individuals use their left hand in addition to their right hand.  For example, I am typing with both hands right now, but I am right handed.  A Normal (which you admitted to) heterosexual person doesn't use "both hands."

The activities of a left handed individual are the same as right handed individual's, except they use their left hand more often.  They however, also use their right hand, just like right handed individuals also use their left hand.  They aren't even close to being equivalent.

Their actions were disgusting, but I rather be the guy that tries to help them find the light than the guy that takes the easy road and points the finger at the bad guy.

I'm not here on this planet to throw shade. If someone did some nasty **** in the past so be it. If they want help, I'll gladly do what I can. Helping others is the only way to live in a utopia.

I'll paraphrase Dr. King again: hate doesn't stop hate, only love does.
So do you believe that people with abnormal amounts of white brain matter can will their way to changing behavior?

Where are they then? Where is the study that show's homosexual's brains are the same as normal people's?

And how do you feel about pedophiles?

I posted a study that shows how a difference in white matter is potentially responsible for internet addiction. It could also account for things such as proneness to chronic pain and sleep disorders. These brains are different from a "normal" brain and their conditions cause them to do things that are different from the typical person.

How should we treat them?

homosexuality is a sin plain and simple. God created adam and eve for a reason to reproduce and have offspring
Feeling a way they can't help and doing something that harms nobody= a sin

Persecuting people for feeling a way they can't help and doing something that harms nobody= not a sin

Dat religious logic.

they can will themselves to control their minds so they aren't constantly tortured with those thoughts, but that won't remove the abnormality. they'll simply know how to live with their impulses under control the way an alcoholic could recover and control his desire for booze. but we don't do this. we simply put these people in prison and let them be tortured. did their previous actions warrant the torturing, probably, but that won't help future generations of pedophiles. only teaching them how to live with their darkness, and how to focus their mind on what's light and airy will do that.

I posted a study that shows how a difference in white matter is potentially responsible for internet addiction. It could also account for things such as proneness to chronic pain and sleep disorders. These brains are different from a "normal" brain and their conditions cause them to do things that are different from the typical person.

How should we treat them?
Post it again and I'll read it.  I am sure you are spinning it. 

they can will themselves to control their minds so they aren't constantly tortured with those thoughts, but that won't remove the abnormality. they'll simply know how to live with their impulses under control the way an alcoholic could recover and control his desire for booze. but we don't do this. we simply put these people in prison and let them be tortured. did their previous actions warrant the torturing, probably, but that won't help future generations of pedophiles. only teaching them how to live with their darkness, and how to focus their mind on what's light and airy will do that.
Okay so then gay people can control their behavior. 

yeah a gay guy could decide not to bang guys just like i can decide to not bang girls. doesn't mean they'll be straight or that I'm gay. we're just practicing abstinence, or banging people were not attracted to to prove a point.

It is clear cut.  Either you are straight, or homosexual.  Being bisexual is a form of homosexuality.  As you stated, homosexual is abnormal.  Since there are only two options, and homosexuality is the ABNORMAL form, heterosexuality, is of course, the NORMAL form.  It is necessary for there to be a normal sexuality, in order for there to be an abnormal one.  Without a normal sexuality, it would be impossible to realize an abnormal sexuality.  By admitting homosexuality is abnormal, you admit that heterosexuality is normal.

For one to conduct in abnormal activity, makes them an abnormal person.

Someone using their left hand is not the equivalent of pronouncing a homosexual abnormal because left handed individuals preform the same tasks as right handed individuals.  Right handed individuals use their left hand in addition to their right hand.  For example, I am typing with both hands right now, but I am right handed.  A Normal (which you admitted to) heterosexual person doesn't use "both hands."

The activities of a left handed individual are the same as right handed individual's, except they use their left hand more often.  They however, also use their right hand, just like right handed individuals also use their left hand.  They aren't even close to being equivalent.
You conveniently did not define for me what a "normal being" is. 

If bisexuality is a "form" of homosexuality then, by your logic, it is also a "form" of heterosexuality.

So, does that mean that any individual that acts on a fetish is an abnormal person?

Homosexual individuals can engage in the same activities as heterosexual individuals. 

"I'm not doing your research for you"

The nerve of you to talk about spin though
laugh.gif
So I am assuming it doesn't exist.  You are complaining about me not reading your "scientific posts" yet you refuse to post me the link when I ask for it. 
roll.gif

You conveniently did not define for me what a "normal being" is. 

If bisexuality is a "form" of homosexuality then, by your logic, it is also a "form" of heterosexuality.

So, does that mean that any individual that acts on a fetish is an abnormal person?

Homosexual individuals can engage in the same activities as heterosexual individuals. 
You defined it for me.  It was outlined in my last post.  You can read it again.

Heterosexuality is the sexuality which only has sexual intercourse with the opposite sex.  Since bisexuals have sex with both, they are a form of homosexuality, not heterosexuality.  A homosexual is one who has sex with the same sex, but has nothing to do with exclusivity.  A bisexual can also be a homosexual.  A bisexual cannot also be a heterosexual. 

Back
Top Bottom