Nigeria bans gay marriage, gay meetings -- Does so secretly

yeah a gay guy could decide not to bang guys just like i can decide to not bang girls. doesn't mean they'll be straight or that I'm gay. we're just practicing abstinence, or banging people were not attracted to to prove a point.
But homosexual activities are deviant.  They aren't normal.  Society has defined them this way.  You are attempting to change society, not me.

Also, many people, such as myself, were born finding homosexuality repulsive. 

I never posted anything from there.  The only links I posted were SCIENTIFIC STUDIES.  One of which is endorsed by the US Government...you know...the country in which you are attempting to change laws

I didn't claim you did. Chill.

They post "scientific studies" too, I'd grab screens but I'm permabanned.

And I saw the link PLVN is talking about. Go back and look at it.

do your research, b.

I didn't claim you did. Chill.

They post "scientific studies" too, I'd grab screens but I'm permabanned.

And I saw the link PLVN is talking about. Go back and look at it.

do your research, b.
So you are saying the scientific studies I linked aren't scientific studies?  That would be a lie. 

Last edited:
yeah a gay guy could decide not to bang guys just like i can decide to not bang girls. doesn't mean they'll be straight or that I'm gay. we're just practicing abstinence, or banging people were not attracted to to prove a point.
But homosexual activities are deviant.  They aren't normal.  Society has defined them this way.  You are attempting to change society, not me.

Also, many people, such as myself, were born finding homosexuality repulsive. 
whatever man. i'm not gonna roast you for your views and call you a bigot like others. just please don't spread this ignorance onto children. they can barely grasp the concept of love, let alone homosexuality.

So you are saying the scientific studies I linked aren't scientific studies?  That would be a lie. 
"may."  It is currently only a hypothesis and is currently being studied.  I'll have to keep an eye on it to see when the findings are released.  This is not comparable to multiple, completed studies. 

whatever man. i'm not gonna roast you for your views and call you a bigot like others. just please don't spread this ignorance onto children. they can barely grasp the concept of love, let alone homosexuality.
It isn't ignorance.  It is based on scientific studies.  Your position is a position of ignorance, not mine. 

your repulsion of homoexuality has 0 scientific backing to it. that's what i'm referencing when i said ignorance.

You defined it for me.  It was outlined in my last post.  You can read it again.

Heterosexuality is the sexuality which only has sexual intercourse with the opposite sex.  Since bisexuals have sex with both, they are a form of homosexuality, not heterosexuality.  A homosexual is one who has sex with the same sex, but has nothing to do with exclusivity.  A bisexual can also be a homosexual.  A bisexual cannot also be a heterosexual. 
I never defined what a "normal being" was. I asked you to do that. The only trait that you mentioned was sexuality. According to you, sexuality defines whether someone is normal or not? I'll let you re-think this.

You're confused here. Sexuality isn't black and white. I made that point earlier. Right here you apply a rigid definition to heterosexuality and then apply a loose definition to homosexuality. Bisexuality is bisexuality. I'll also let you re-think this point. 

I never defined what a "normal being" was. I asked you to do that. The only trait that you mentioned was sexuality. According to you, sexuality defines whether someone is normal or not? I'll let you re-think this.

You're confused here. Sexuality isn't black and white. I made that point earlier. Right here you apply a rigid definition to heterosexuality and then apply a loose definition to homosexuality. Bisexuality is bisexuality. I'll also let you re-think this point. 
As you stated, homosexual is abnormal.  Since there are only two options, and homosexuality is the ABNORMAL form, heterosexuality, is of course, the NORMAL form.  It is necessary for there to be a normal sexuality, in order for there to be an abnormal one.  Without a normal sexuality, it would be impossible to realize an abnormal sexuality.  By admitting homosexuality is abnormal, you admit that heterosexuality is normal.

You said it, and you were wrong. 

Heterosexuality is the sexuality which only has sexual intercourse with the opposite sex.  Since bisexuals have sex with both, they are a form of homosexuality, not heterosexuality.  A homosexual is one who has sex with the same sex, but has nothing to do with exclusivity.  A bisexual can also be a homosexual.  A bisexual cannot also be a heterosexual.

Last edited:
I guess im the only one. Bruh dont you see? Youre not proving anything to em. This is gonna go in circles alll day till meth locks this. Youre gonna keep providing evidence and their gonna keep spewing that love and equality ****.

Tell me how a person is born gay.

How is it possible for a dude to like a dude just because hes a dude.

How is any of that intrinsic?

honest answer? i don't know.

i don't know how a person is "born gay". what i do know is that i've been attracted to guys for as long as i've been able to recognize what that meant.

i don't know how it is possible for "a dude to like a dude just because he's a dude". what i do know is that i like dudes.

i don't know how any of that is "intrinsic". what i do know is that i never chose or decided at any point in my life to be gay... it was always a part of me.

honest answer? i don't know.

i don't know how a person is "born gay". what i do know is that i've been attracted to guys for as long as i've been able to recognize what that meant.

i don't know how it is possible for "a dude to like a dude just because he's a dude". what i do know is that i like dudes.

i don't know how any of that is "intrinsic". what i do know is that i never chose or decided at any point in my life to be gay... it was always a part of me.
Similar to you, I was born repulsed by homosexuality.  All I know is that it has always been a part of me.  As long as I've been able to recognize what it meant, it has been a part of me. 

As you stated, homosexual is abnormal.  Since there are only two options, and homosexuality is the ABNORMAL form, heterosexuality, is of course, the NORMAL form.  It is necessary for there to be a normal sexuality, in order for there to be an abnormal one.  Without a normal sexuality, it would be impossible to realize an abnormal sexuality.  By admitting homosexuality is abnormal, you admit that heterosexuality is normal.

You said it, and you were wrong. 

Similar to you, I was born repulsed by homosexuality.  All I know is that it has always been a part of me.  As long as I've been able to recognize what it meant, it has been a part of me. 

the difference is, i don't have a problem with you being repulsed by me. you're absolutely within your right.

it becomes a problem, however, when my rights are infringed upon simply because i repulse you.

You didn't disect anything that I said.  By stating homosexuality is abnormal, you admitted that heterosexuality was normal for the reasons that I outlined. Lets try and make it more simple for you.

A - H - C - U - R - Q - P - L    Which is the abnormal one?

A - A - A - A - A - A - A - B       Which is the abnormal one?  How do you know that it is abnormal?  If B is abnormal, what does that make A? 

Last edited:
the difference is, i don't have a problem with you being repulsed by me. you're absolutely within your right.

it becomes a problem, however, when my rights are infringed upon simply because i repulse you.
So you are only happy if you can be gay in front of me?

CLEAR CUT
Qur'an (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us"

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah."

So a Muslim can murder your whole family for worshiping the wrong God

Dont worry tho. In the eyes of religion, its a justified kill.

You quoted the Quran incorrectly. At least do it right. The quran is perfect

Back
Top Bottom