NIKE A I R M A X 94 THREAD

These run TTS for me. If you order from size? remember that the sizes in the drop down are UK not USA. I learned that the hard way the first time I ordered.

Thks. Just copped.

I just picked up the og pair with purple from size? For $75 shipped to New Jersey , not bad . Also copped the brown purple mowabbs for $60 too , $150 shipped to US for these two classics is a steal

Had the 94s in my cart for awhile, figured i better pull the trigger before everyone in here buys em up lol. Great price coming from overseas. Wish they had my size in the other og color tho.

I am personally a US 11.5, but they only have size 11 and size 12 available, what would you suggest?

thanks

TTS works for me but if you are looking at the OGs I would just grab some and make it work no matter the size. Don't know when the OGs will ever be available again. And at the reduced price. Just grab them.

salty rock shots fired
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

I have both OG color ways but I'm jealous over the price some of you are getting them for. I guess patience is rewarded! I thought about doubling up and getting additional pairs but I decided to let others get theirs. Hope I get rewarded for sharing!

Last edited:
Since the AM 93 thread is locked I figured this was the most appropriate place to share besides the outlet thread-

NFS Commerce, GA

Air Max 93 - Dusty Cactus - confirmed sizes 10-12 a few minutes ago - $39.97

Back
Top Bottom