Nike ACG Trainerendor

Idk why but i like the purple colorway. I guess they are getting picked up by nike sb? So the ACG is done and summer brings us SB? prepared for a pine green colorway :nerd: :nerd:

Hi guys, I am new and I really need help!
I created my account just so I could ask if anyone of you was still aware of any place online where I could find the Trainerendor in size 10 in either Black or Olive. I am from Germany where Sneakerculture basically doesn't exist outside of the major cities so there are very few stores that ever carried them and all the online shops here are out of stock, too.
I have to admit that I never really was too much into sneakers but I simply fell in love with this pair and am now slowly discovering the whole scene.
I am really desperate and would appreciate any help as I have already spent many hours searching...

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys, I am new and I really need help!

I created my account just so I could ask if anyone of you was still aware of any place online where I could find the Trainerendor in size 10 in either Black or Olive. I am from Germany where Sneakerculture basically doesn't exist outside of the major cities so there are very few stores that ever carried them and all the online shops here are out of stock, too.

I have to admit that I never really was too much into sneakers but I simply fell in love with this pair and am now slowly discovering the whole scene.

I am really desperate and would appreciate any help as I have already spent many hours searching...
Thanks in advance!

None there... Try ebay

BEEN HAD!

laugh.gif
show me some fit pix

PM box only

no homo

Last edited:
one of my favorite new shoes this year. Wore the stussys to Coachella, they looked beat as hell afterward. Cleaned them up with jason markk and they look almost new again. This shoe can take a beating and clean up well.

one of my favorite new shoes this year. Wore the stussys to Coachella, they looked beat as hell afterward. Cleaned them up with jason markk and they look almost new again. This shoe can take a beating and clean up well.
Mine are beaters. Hiked in them, and they're my go to shoes in the rain. Planning to wear them to next years Coachella.

These totally look better after they have been worn in a bit. Love them. Plus I have received more compliments on my olives than on pretty much any other shoe I wear regularly.

These totally look better after they have been worn in a bit. Love them. Plus I have received more compliments on my olives than on pretty much any other shoe I wear regularly.
its cause people dont know about these shoes

I don't have any pairs yet....definitely copping the volt stussy pair next week though...shouldve got the polers when I had the chance, I love that there's no hype on these. They fit true to size? Anybody got a size 12 in any of them get at me.

I don't have any pairs yet....definitely copping the volt stussy pair next week though...shouldve got the polers when I had the chance, I love that there's no hype on these. They fit true to size? Anybody got a size 12 in any of them get at me.
Go TTS, I'm rocking that size 12 too

Preciate the info, yeah I'm excited about this stussy pair, hopefully I can talk the seller down on the price. Some of the resell prices for the volts are alittle steep...maybe cause I took so long to cop.

Back
Top Bottom