Nike ACG Trainerendor

go 8.5- I'm an 11/10.5 and i tried on a 10 and it was fine- they are roomy and wide and will stretch- Ideally .5 down will be perfect fit.

you're saying the opposite of what someone else said in this thread, he said they were narrow.

i plan to lace loose and the strap will be open.

do these fit like roshes (i'm normally a 12 in most shoes, but roshes i could do a 11.5 when i lace loose)?

Last edited:
you're saying the opposite of what someone else said in this thread, he said they were narrow.

do these fit like roshes (i'm normally a 12 in most shoes, but roshes i could do a 11.5 when i lace loose)?
I tie my shoes normally and I wear a 9.5 in roshes but could wear a 10. I got a 9.5 in these and a 10 would be way too big. I almost feel like I could wear a 9 if I really wanted to.

zappos has a fsr for anyone still looking.
Thank you so much for the heads-up dude!! Repped!!

I didn't know what size to order so I got my normal size 11.5.

I think I'll get the shoes by Thursday so I'll let you guys know about the sizing.

Zappos don't ship internationally would anyone be willing to pick me up an 11.5?

@DJ Proto J  I got a 12, which is what I wear in most shoes. When I tried them on, I found them to be a little long as I wanted a more fitted feel. I do have what I would consider  a regular to narrow width foot also. You could always get an 11.5, and if they are too small, I'll swap you my 12
happy.gif

rep'd for that zappos link. anyone who orders be sure to use vip to get free 1 day shipping. if you aren't a vip member you can chat with a rep and they can do it instantly for you.

these have more width than roshes- would say they run similar in length.

They do not have the midfoot side pinch roshes have- you will know what i mean if you have a wide foot.

1/2 size down and you will be have a perfect fit.

TTS for a slightly roomy- 'house shoe' feel

and full size down for that snug fit.

i'm a true 11 but can do 10.5 for a tighter fit in roshes and flyknits, so i went 10.5. hope i made the right choice

I totally agree with FastLane.

I normally wear 12, that's what I went with, but found it a little roomy, chasing an 11.5 now.

Speaking of which, and I hate to sound like a broken record, but does anyone want to help me out with an 11.5 from Zappos, as they don't ship internationally???

I totally agree with FastLane.

I normally wear 12, that's what I went with, but found it a little roomy, chasing an 11.5 now.

Speaking of which, and I hate to sound like a broken record, but does anyone want to help me out with an 11.5 from Zappos, as they don't ship internationally???
St Alfred in Chicago still has 11.5!

Thanks for the info, unfortunately they don't ship internationally. The search continues...

I normally wear 11 but gonna take the chance and get a 10.5 for my narrow feet. Let you guys know how it fits me.

..looked for these for a while yesterday and found mostly sold out european websites. Hit up NDC chat and they pointed me over to Zappos as well. A 50.00 gift card brought these down to 30.00 total, no shipping, no tax. :D

zappos is the real deal, ordered yesterday evening when the link was posted and they're being delivered today

I'm jealous hearing all you guys snapping them up on zappos.
Disappointed the don't ship internationally, think I'm going to either get the ones that imukat posted about, or try a forwarding service.

Looks like I am going to scoop a pair off Zappos. I am pretty interested in this shoe.

Feeling that Gamma Blue colorway. I'll have to check these out in person at the local Shoe Palace.

Just ordered a pair from Zappos. Went TTS. Should get here tomorrow with free 1-day shipping. Will post pics and all once I have them.

Back
Top Bottom