Nike ACG Trainerendor

yeah it was weird because they had the mustard colored pair for $85.00 had to double check w/ the store associate to make sure i wasn't seeing things. :smh:

It's crazy. I tried to find somewhere online selling them for retail after I posted but found nothing. Looks like they've dried up other than probably eBay. Might check and see what my local PacSun has them marked next time I'm over that way.

i just talked to a guy in at my local retail. That Nike has them sold out in general. It's been wayyyy to long, even looked online for at least a regular black pair. 

Anyone that works for Nike or any retail that sells the Trainerendors, are there going to be any restocks?(zappos,sneakerhead, retailers etc) 
frown.gif

Footaction has the blacks and olives so if you're looking for a size you can do a stock locate.
Called them, blacks are sold out. Regretting the day I decided the pass on them a week ago on shoepalace.

Still thinking of getting the blue Stussy Trainerendor on Premier, but they are not as nice the black ones.

Man these are crazy nice.
Too bad i'll probably not be able to get the black ones but i'll get me the olives

Had the black and blue pair. Just gave in and ordered the olive pair as they are starting to disappear. Will post up some pics once I get 'em ...

Spotted the Olives at my local Footaction. I feel like these will go the way of Roshes and the blacks and olives will restock multiple times.

Called them, blacks are sold out. Regretting the day I decided the pass on them a week ago on shoepalace.

Still thinking of getting the blue Stussy Trainerendor on Premier, but they are not as nice the black ones.

Call footaction in roosevelt field mall NY. I know they still have them saw them and the olives the other day. What size are you looking for?

Call footaction in roosevelt field mall NY. I know they still have them saw them and the olives the other day. What size are you looking for?
I'm looking for a size 10. If I can't find one, I'll probably get the blue Stussy or the olive.

Will call them tomorrow. Thanks so much!

Can't wait for my volts to arrive, just trying to hunt down the blacks, hope places restock soon!

Anybody got info on the volts in a sz 12? Had the blacks since summer and their beat, was gonna get the volts when they dropped but copped some other trainers, now I want these!

Anybody got info on the volts in a sz 12? Had the blacks since summer and their beat, was gonna get the volts when they dropped but copped some other trainers, now I want these!

can you post a pic of what the blacks look like beat?

lol, i'm just curious.

yeah it was weird because they had the mustard colored pair for $85.00 had to double check w/ the store associate to make sure i wasn't seeing things.
mean.gif
My brother saw this at a PacSun too when he was getting his black pair. There is a sticker on the box that says $125 but when you bring it to the register, they ring up as $80

picked up both stussy colorways and i love them. can't believe i was gonna pass. the volt's are sick, the material and 3M is sick looking in person. instant classic.

shouts to @syxth element for the head's up!
pimp.gif

i'm prolly gonna be picking up the gamma's, got a cool lace swap in mind for them.

and i wanna customize a pair, but which one's materials would look best after customization (i.e. not shiny)? was thinking olives or blacks...
thinking of what i think you're thinking? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Big ups to DJ Proto J!

He got me my size in the Stussy Volts. Legit NT'er for sure, I can vouch for him. Took a few extra days because of the New Year, but I'm satisfied with these. The 3M is :smokin

Mailman dropped off these guys today... Along with some long sleeve dry fits for the JV hoops team I coach... Great day

View media item 731559

These are :smokin on the feet... my favorite release from Nike in a long time, I may have to go "Kobe 5" mode on these (15 pair lol)

Last edited:
would want to buy the blue stussy ones.. read some comments here that this run a little smaller than regular trainerendors, should i go .5 up? i wear sz 11s on roshes with some wiggle room for my toes (the way i like it) and i usually dont wear them with socks. thanks for your replies!

Back
Top Bottom