NIke AD from the 90's

Hey I've had this Nike Poster/AD for years and am yet to have seen it anywhere else. Its not really a poster cause its mounted on like a foam backing board.  I know one of the guys in the picture is Tim Hardaway but not sure on the other.  Just curious if anyone else has seen it or if it has any value. Thanks

I remember that ad campaign from the early 90s for the Nike Air Raid featuring Tim Hardaway. Its a classic often forgoten campaign. I can't speak to the value of the poster itself but here are a few commercial from that ad.

[[VI[VID[VID[VIDEO

Last edited:
Wow I have never seen those commercials before Madman.  Classic!  Wonder what that court looks like these days haha.  Thanks for sharing.

I'm thinking I want to sell this piece to fund my comic book addiction but no idea what to price it at? Any feedback?

What size is the poster? I love the air raid shoe. Poster prob not that valuable.Maybe $50 if you could find the right buyer. Having the poster done like that helped protect it but also means it's not original.

Actually it is original. I'd have to measure it when I get home but it came directly from Nike Canada Head office when it was located here in Vancouver in the early-mid 90's. My mom's friend worked there and used to bring me all kinds of stuff but for some reason this is the only thing I hung on to.

Back
Top Bottom