Nike Air 180 OG

got my US12 at the END draw....never got anything on END before ^^
shipment of the 180s from the local store is delayed, so i will only get the 93s tomorrow

Damn. People win at the END draw? I’ve entered over 20 and never won once. Lol

Congrats on the win. I plan on picking up the 180 and 93 by the end of the month if still available.

got my US12 at the END draw....never got anything on END before ^^
shipment of the 180s from the local store is delayed, so i will only get the 93s tomorrow
Yooooo same here. Never won anything from end before. Was super confused when I had a charge haha

I never win on End :lol:

Screen Shot 2018-02-01 at 7.40.54 PM.png

really just hoping to land my pair on SNRKS tomorrow. 140 euro is waht like 175 usd shipped to the states...a little steep

so happy i could cop on END after they went this quick ^^
and if they are really really nice i can double on the delayed shipment from local store...

Glad I copped on Soleheaven. Also got one on Hanon. I’m a bit surprised they sold out that fast. I know Europeans have a big following for runners but man every site got hit.

That’s what I don’t get.

Why make all these small bubbles and ruin great shoes, just to release new models with giant bubbles.

Nonsensical.

....that no one wants anyway!! We want the retros! Anyhow hoping on a link to help me out as *forgot* about release, logged on to SNKRS 22 mins after release and 180 was SOLD OUT SMH SMH

Back
Top Bottom