Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 RETRO!! Spring 2012 (Topics merged)

Yeah I live in the sf bay area and I went to 3 different malls just in my travels multiple mom and pop shops as well as NTSF before I pulled the trigger on eastbay. Sitting in your area is cool but a post like gtg305 calling dudes crazy is a bit cocky when you can only speak for your area.

Yeah I live in the sf bay area and I went to 3 different malls just in my travels multiple mom and pop shops as well as NTSF before I pulled the trigger on eastbay. Sitting in your area is cool but a post like gtg305 calling dudes crazy is a bit cocky when you can only speak for your area.

Originally Posted by plancarte86

had to cop on release date, not cuz I was afraid they'd sell out, but because I've been anticipating since pics first surfaced

Same. It had nothing to do with them selling out. I wanted a pair, period.

Originally Posted by plancarte86

had to cop on release date, not cuz I was afraid they'd sell out, but because I've been anticipating since pics first surfaced

Same. It had nothing to do with them selling out. I wanted a pair, period.

I'm trying so hard to resist copping these, I told myself no more shoes. But these are calling me!! lol

I'm trying so hard to resist copping these, I told myself no more shoes. But these are calling me!! lol

Ended up with 3 pr so returned a sz 10.5 of the reds to the finishline in oakwood mall in new orleans if anyone wants to try and cop.

Ended up with 3 pr so returned a sz 10.5 of the reds to the finishline in oakwood mall in new orleans if anyone wants to try and cop.

Nowadays if they're not J's, Foams, LeBron's, or Kobe's they're usually not that tough for me to land in my area.

If the red/golds go on sale I'll cop a 2nd pair.

White/Red/Blacks are sitting so I'm looking to cop those and the Cool Grey colorway if they get marked down. If not, I'm cool with the red/gold.

Nowadays if they're not J's, Foams, LeBron's, or Kobe's they're usually not that tough for me to land in my area.

If the red/golds go on sale I'll cop a 2nd pair.

White/Red/Blacks are sitting so I'm looking to cop those and the Cool Grey colorway if they get marked down. If not, I'm cool with the red/gold.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

can't believe these are sitting like this... just confirmed i can get mine with the employee discount... def grabbing now! reds and prolly those grey and blue ones...

did these ever release tho? these interest me more than the new ones tbh:
Those pics are of the retro Emeralds. They were a QS in 2010. I was looking for a pair for a long time before i found one at a reasonable price on Ebay. Mine are still DS. The OGs>>>>>> though w/ the flames.

Just saw that these are releasing soon in GS sz. only. I'd pass on these if they were in men sizes even on sale. They better give us the black/teal joints man I swear.

nike-air-diamond-turf-2-gs-blue-cyber.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

can't believe these are sitting like this... just confirmed i can get mine with the employee discount... def grabbing now! reds and prolly those grey and blue ones...

did these ever release tho? these interest me more than the new ones tbh:
Those pics are of the retro Emeralds. They were a QS in 2010. I was looking for a pair for a long time before i found one at a reasonable price on Ebay. Mine are still DS. The OGs>>>>>> though w/ the flames.

Just saw that these are releasing soon in GS sz. only. I'd pass on these if they were in men sizes even on sale. They better give us the black/teal joints man I swear.

nike-air-diamond-turf-2-gs-blue-cyber.jpg

One of my all-time fav. sneakers. These will be rocked every sunday at Candlestick Park this upcoming season.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Copped this vintage 49ers Starter jacket last season: 

One of my all-time fav. sneakers. These will be rocked every sunday at Candlestick Park this upcoming season.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Copped this vintage 49ers Starter jacket last season: 

my pair finally came in from finish line, i came on sight. i want to double up on these, but too much other stuff releasing this year

my pair finally came in from finish line, i came on sight. i want to double up on these, but too much other stuff releasing this year

Back
Top Bottom