"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

And as far as women cw (I love women shoes PAUSE) they need to retro these also.. I had the blk/blue pair in men size and ended up selling them to my cousin double the price i paid for them and I still regret it till this day. the grey/blue pair i never even seen in person but they legit, I used to search the net for these everday but never found my size, they are so pretty.. I want those grey/blue over any og cw huaraches. 

Last edited:
pinero84 pinero84 Those grey Bo huarache trainers are actually dropping next year in the correct shade of grey on the OGs called Cool Blue. Thank and rep @jshortt for the reliable information he is giving us. Can't wait for those to drop

Those drop on payday too :smokin Gonna aim for 2 pairs. I was hoping they were gonna retro soon after they threw that Free sole on them :smh:

Can't believe this cw is finally getting retroed. I'm in 7th grade all over again
eek.gif

Gonna wait on more Trainer CWs and I really wanted the flights but now that I'm seeing the retro I don't want them. Not without some sort of discount

The more I look at these, the more I want two pair.

pinero84 pinero84 Those grey Bo huarache trainers are actually dropping next year in the correct shade of grey on the OGs called Cool Blue. Thank and rep @jshortt for the reliable information he is giving us. Can't wait for those to drop

I'll believe it when I see it

Last edited:
I'll give up on life if these don't release in a 15. Nike already pissed me off with the Air Huarache and Air Max '93.

Please don't let me down Nike !

Can't believe this cw is finally getting retroed. I'm in 7th grade all over again :wow:

View media item 1103783

these look terrible with that lighter shade of green. the green is supposed to be a really deep, dark green. these don't even look like the same shoe. :x flights are on point tho. i can rest my OGs now.

*EDIT*

and i think the shape/toebox is off on the flights bc they probably used the same molds from the awful free version from a couple years ago. probably just added the correct sole if i know nike. i'll def. do a side by side comparison of these vs the OGs when they drop

Last edited:
^^
just a guess, but ur probably not familiar with the OGs. in which case i understand why u still like em. but the truth of the matter is with the color change comes a totally different shoe. hopefully it's bad lighting or something (wishful thinking)...

these look terrible with that lighter shade of green. the green is supposed to be a really deep, dark green. these don't even look like the same shoe.
sick.gif
flights are on point tho. i can rest my OGs now.

*EDIT*

and i think the shape/toebox is off on the flights bc they probably used the same molds from the awful free version from a couple years ago. probably just added the correct sole if i know nike. i'll def. do a side by side comparison of these vs the OGs when they drop
I had the OGs but I don't remember just how dark the shade of green was. Hopefully it is just bright lighting and they'll look better in hand. Either way, they're not  off enough to make me pass - I can't forgive the materials they used on the Missions but I can forgive a slightly lighter shade of green.

I do know of them. I would like a deeper,darker green but im not stuck on them matching the colors like that. Im more of a fan of the shoes overall.

I can rock with that green. Hopefully better pics will surface though.

@pinero84 Those grey Bo huarache trainers are actually dropping next year in the correct shade of grey on the OGs called Cool Blue. Thank and rep @jshortt for the reliable information he is giving us. Can't wait for those to drop
can't wait.. 2015 going to be alot of heat, you can feel the 
The more I look at these, the more I want two pair.
I'll believe it when I see it
His source is legit, J is reliable when it come to future shoe release.. IM TOO HYPE CAN'T WAIT! 

Yea, the toe box looks a bit off on the Flights. I STILL want them, though. Been craving these since I saw the Fab 5 30 for 30 and John Starks wearing them in the '92 Dunk Contest.

First shoe I prolly will double up on. Will try to cop on first day, then try to get a second pair if they go on sale

Last edited:
Finally got my hands on a pair of the triple blacks. Beautiful on foot, super comfy too. Had to size up a full size.

I have back-to-back days of critical (business) meetings next week, and said meetings fall on both the US & EU RDs.
Gotta prioritize.
Obviously the Huarache Bballs comes first.
:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom