"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

yeah i would like more on feet pics also. thats a bad angle of the guy up there. i want to see what it looks like from the front.

I didn't like the last basketball huarache retro. I want to say this was '06. They def felt off to me, so I passed. Purple and black joints went slowly and the all black joints sat for a bit but still went. If they felt right I'd cop. 

There are photos in this thread...first few pages.
Red pair, 3M pair, and I think a jungle CW.
Nothing that interests me, but the dude asked if there were others CWs coming.

sorry my fault. just went back and saw. yeah im not interested in those either.

[quote name="50inchvert" url="/t/549769/nike-air-flight-huarache-still-hoping-praying-and-waiting-for-these-to-return-this-year-or-next/180#post_21227620"]These will probably get swallowed up online but shouldn't be too difficult to pick up at your local retailers depending on location. NSW has been delivering on some nice OG basketball retros lately and they're usually non hassle pick ups. Even the QS.[/quote]

Mhm.

Need to see some more on-foot pics. But they look good in these 2 pics.
 im gonna have to get these purely out of 90s nostalgia.

they do look like theyre gonna run big, kind of skeptical about going a half size down.

also does anyone else find it weird when a shoe has no swoosh on it. i actually always liked these because of it 

Nike.com has these actually releasing on August 7th. I thought it was an Aug 8th RD.

*cries*

My mom sold my old beat up pair in a garage sale when I was at college, along with a grip of other 90's Nike hoops shoes.

Been waiting for their return in proper form.

Will be sporting a shaved head and rocking black socks and my UofM shorts when I buy these.

Nike.com has these actually releasing on August 7th. I thought it was an Aug 8th RD.

Nike had been telling me Aug.8th for the last 3 weeks. Which i posted in here.
Then NDC sent out info last week saying Aug.8th., which the blogs ran with.
The day after that info hit the blogs, NDC put the launch info on its site, and it was Aug.7th.

Back
Top Bottom