"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Got mine today, .5 size down would have been nice for the toe but I have wide feet so they're kinda tight around my feet so I was scared to go any smaller... I may go try the 8.5 tomorrow. Either way I'm loving this shoe 
smokin.gif

It's crazy because I tried on the triple blacks and had to go a full size up to get a pair to fit.

Got mine today, .5 size down would have been nice for the toe but I have wide feet so they're kinda tight around my feet so I was scared to go any smaller... I may go try the 8.5 tomorrow. Either way I'm loving this shoe :smokin  

It's crazy because I tried on the triple blacks and had to go a full size up to get a pair to fit.

Are you in the right thread?

Is the "Air" not being purple on the back troubling anyone?

Not major. If the two biggest shortcuts they took are that and the nike on the sole not being green, I can live with it. I can tell the midsole shape, etc is a little different and the sock liner is much less elastic, so these are tough to put on but all in all they still look good when compared to some other Nike retros. Especially the leather.

The smell of fresh leather kicks, I miss that smell. Loving these leather and looks good. Reminded me of a pair of Griffey air max 360 I have.

These run huge I actually wear a size 10.5 and went down a whole size to a 9.5 and they fit great.

My feet would be swimming in my TTS

Toe box definitely isn't a big deal, that's how good (well, decent) leather should crease. They'll end up like that after a day of wear anyway.

The sole paint is kind of annoying, but I wouldn't stress over it either.

Really? Ive heard TTS. Hope I'm not swimming in mine.

I ended up getting my true Nike size, which is a 12. They feel good. An 11.5 may have been doable but it could have been tight on my right foot. My true Jordan size is 11.5 and these are the same length wise as my jordan VI's (which are an 11.5).

Really? Ive heard TTS. Hope I'm not swimming in mine.

Yea I don't see these being TTS, there's a lot of extra room in the toe box.

I originally went with a size 10 but when I tried them on again I realized I could go down an additional .5, I exchanged my pair this morning.

Awesome Retro!

Just went and exchanged my 9s for a 8.5, much better fit, it even seems like I could go down to an 8 but the manager was already looking at me like

Last edited:
Could only get my hands on a 12 instead of my usual 13. Bummed, guess I'll have to pull out the church socks for these. Still glad to finally have these after wanting them for so long. 

Back
Top Bottom