"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Could only get my hands on a 12 instead of my usual 13. Bummed, guess I'll have to pull out the church socks for these. Still glad to finally have these after wanting them for so long. 
Have you tried them on? they'll probably fit with elite socks 
laugh.gif

^^^ seriously unless you have really wide feet that 12 should fit you fine. Find some thin no-show socks (basically low cut dress socks) and a whole size down shouldn't be bad. Maybe just a little narrow.

length of the shoe is about the same as most jordans but the bootie type enclosure is really tight

I went tts and wear em untied and there's no heel slippage at all

even run in em at the park

I winded up with a pretty beat up pair. I'm going to see if I can get them exchanged...

Hopefully there's still some around. My nike sign wasn't colored all the way in. My toe box is pretty rough looking
frown.gif
laugh.gif
 I was about to say "nice nails bruh" then I looked at your username.

I ended up getting my true Nike size, which is a 12. They feel good. An 11.5 may have been doable but it could have been tight on my right foot. My true Jordan size is 11.5 and these are the same length wise as my jordan VI's (which are an 11.5).
Wait you mean your size 12 huarache are the same lenght as your size 11.5  jordan VI  ( new retro's )   ? 

I ask because i'm a true 13.5   , still debating between ordering a 13 or a 14   , usually i only do  13.5  so no nike retros for me unless  it's a running shoe i  go for size 14 , the last time  i bought a 13  on the force 180 olympic  it killed my foot...  way too narrow  and short in the toe box   .

Last edited:
Could only get my hands on a 12 instead of my usual 13. Bummed, guess I'll have to pull out the church socks for these. Still glad to finally have these after wanting them for so long. 

You should be good man. I tried these on and to me they fit at least a half size big.
I'm looking for some University of Michigan gear to go with these now.

You should be good man. I tried these on and to me they fit at least a half size big.
I'm looking for some University of Michigan gear to go with these now.

Gotta find the old NIKE Michigan gear though... Key
:smokin

Wait you mean your size 12 huarache are the same lenght as your size 11.5  jordan VI  ( new retro's )   ? 

I ask because i'm a true 13.5   , still debating between ordering a 13 or a 14   , usually i only do  13.5  so no nike retros for me unless  it's a running shoe i  go for size 14 , the last time  i bought a 13  on the force 180 olympic  it killed my foot...  way too narrow  and short in the toe box   .

Pm me the plug on the sz 14 my man lol been lookin high & low

Yeah my size 12 huaraches are the same length wise as the recent Jordan VI's in size 11.5. I also got an 11.5 in the 180 olympic's but they were too small for me. I had the same issues you had. I got a 12 in the recent 180 basketball mids. Those feel much better.

kinda disappointed that fedex had a delivery exception... thought i was gon get these today
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 This post kinda made me feel bad. I'm a driver and me and my boy across the belt have this sort of game where we put the wrong packages on the others truck when they aren't looking... that creates "exceptions" also when we pass up your house and just don't feel like turning around. Hopefully you get em tomorrow, awesome shoe 
smokin.gif

:lol:  This post kinda made me feel bad. I'm a driver and me and my boy across the belt have this sort of game where we put the wrong packages on the others truck when they aren't looking... that creates "exceptions" also when we pass up your house and just don't feel like turning around. Hopefully you get em tomorrow, awesome shoe :smokin

:lol: I used to deliver for Fedex, we'd do the same thing but we couldn't just dex it to deliver the next day so if someone got got and scanned that package into their truck they'd still have to attempt delivery that day. Residentials a lot of the time you would just say the recipient wasn't home and roll the dice that they wouldn't call in and complain but if it was a business you had to go out of your way.

Also depends on your residence. If you live in a high rise or something and the package has a time window you usually scan it as an exception because the extra time it takes eats up too much time on your route.

You'll likely get your pair tomorrow but yeah, sucks waiting when you're just dying to get these in hand.

Just a head's up for those looking for Fab 5 gear, Undrcrwn is doing a preorder for a DOPE Fab 5 tee with them wearing the Huaraches. Ends sometime tonight.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom