"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Looks like eastbay still has size 11.5. They still say backordered but that might expire today.

Just ordered a 8.5 from AWOL, had to ask them for the free shipping but it's all good. Now to figure out what I'm gonna do with these lightly worn size 9s.

Has anyone used these yet for basketball? Curious how they are holding up.
I actually took them to the court the day I picked up my pair.  They felt awesome. As far as durability, everything seems good so far.  A little worried about the stitching underneath that heel strap on one of the shoes, but that's the only area that had me even slightly worried.

I've been trying to hit the gym a bit more lately instead making excuses that I'm too busy with work.  Will definitely hoop in them this weekend again and hopefully a couple times next week.  I'll give an update down the road

Finally got my pair, by way of Chicago. Sz 12 fits perfect, still a little room but not to the point I needed to size down. Great shoe, great job Nike.

What's the word on the Kobes?

Last edited:
Today was the "backorder date" for the EB/FTL/FA family; rep said still no shipment from Nike.
The wait continues...

Last edited:
They should only bring back og colorways and leave these alone ... Nike about to screw these up with those dumb *** colorways

At first they were supposed to ship by the 15th, but now it's today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom