Nike Air Flight Lite II retro looks to be coming

I hate that I missed that $40 sale for the playoff colorway.

I paid $65 each for 2 pairs back on Black Friday and then $108 for a third pair a few weeks ago.

If these hadn't be full price all year I probably would have more. Every time I checked they weren't cheap enough for me. 😂

20230706_165526.jpg

I hate that I missed that $40 sale for the playoff colorway.

I paid $65 each for 2 pairs back on Black Friday and then $108 for a third pair a few weeks ago.

If these hadn't be full price all year I probably would have more. Every time I checked they weren't cheap enough for me. 😂

20230706_165526.jpg
3 of them sh**s???👀👀 Took an eternity for me to get one at a decent price.

I think most people missed these on Black Friday,-Christmas. They were half price.

Then after the Holidays they went back to full price.
And sat and sat and sat lol

I’m surprised Snipes didn’t drop the Olympics lower. They’ve just been sitting too. It’s crazy, if they can’t move em at half off what make them think back to full price make sense?

And sat and sat and sat lol

I’m surprised Snipes didn’t drop the Olympics lower. They’ve just been sitting too. It’s crazy, if they can’t move em at half off what make them think back to full price make sense?
Olympics are still full price in some of these stores here in San Antonio. There ain’t a mf in this city that wears Flight Lites. That’s what pisses me off lol

Yea, it's a dangerous game that we play with these bricks.

You wait for months to get a sale then they go on sale and disappear instantly.

Another strategy is to go to Ebay, Goat, and StockX and just constantly send low offers, sometimes people bite.

I got the black-orange-blue colorway that way on ebay.

Yea, it's a dangerous game that we play with these bricks.

You wait for months to get a sale then they go on sale and disappear instantly.

Another strategy is to go to Ebay, Goat, and StockX and just constantly send low offers, sometimes people bite.

I got the black-orange-blue colorway that way on ebay.
Lol….I bought them mfs at MSRP the first day they came out because I truly believed they wouldn’t release any OGs.

Finally copped the white pair after damn near 2 years. Here’s a pic from Nov 2021 when I first saw them in footlocker. And below it is the pair I grabbed from Kith for $66. Now hopefully I can get black under $80.

DBE58257-4BEA-4D84-BB55-88135ADD8C62.jpeg
DC958587-24D8-4FEE-9B7B-D5C0F8339362.jpeg

Let us know what you think when you start wearing them. Seems like most of us loved them. Great step-in comfort right out of the box.

I got the white when they came out . Been eying the black ever since lol still a little high surprisingly

Which leather based pairs seem to wear the best? I know the first OG cw is basically plastic, but I would like a leather pair to beat alongside my playoff cw which is pretty much my favorite shoe in years. Thanks

All the white based leather colorways have felt the same to me. I didn’t buy all of them but checked them out at various local stores once new colorways came out. i Was always fond of the gorge greens that Kemp wore. Highly underrated cw. But I got too many shoes to cop those. Already beat my playoffs too.

Yeah man I pretty much wear my playoffs every day and in my opinion they look even cooler with more wear. I love the kemp ones too.

Back
Top Bottom