Nike Air Flightposite – 2013 “No Zip” Sample

they look like super solo flights...

solo-flight.jpg

whats next...putting a zipper on da solo flights and charging 100? :lol: :smh:

Hated these things. Saw them everywhere.

AS IF THE SHOE LACE WASNT ENOUGH....THE RED FRUIT ROLL UP POP TART SPLATTER ON THE SIDE IS INSANELY HIDEOUS LMAOOOOO WTF.... :x :x :x

ruined my favorite shoe of all time, only right that these bomb like no other, i can only hope nike learns a lesson with how bad these sell, make them sorry for making these and attempting to sell them

That's why i kept myO.G.
i got a second pair of DS all blacks last year for the come up price, i wear them selectively after wearing out the soles of all my other pairs, i dont know if i wore them too much but the soles seemed to wear down fast, same with the flightposite 2s

FLIGHTPOSITES USUALLY DONT GO FOR THAT MUCH UNLESS ITS A TB COLORWAY OR SOMETHING THAT DIDNT REALLY RETRO

HOH only as far as FTL stores getting them. Wonder how the HOH exclusive/TLO?/limited tag? will play out. Got money on it flopping. :smokin

Last edited:
QFT I don't even wana talk about this shoe, so I'll just post how this shoe suppose to look...

exactly, why are they not retroing the OG colours that were the most popular, instead of this uggly looking shoe!

I would buy each and every retro colour!

I had the grey flightposite 1 back in 2000, can anybody remember the retail price back then?

exactly, why are they not retroing the OG colours that were the most popular, instead of this uggly looking shoe!

I would buy each and every retro colour!

I had the grey flightposite 1 back in 2000, can anybody remember the retail price back then?
I had that exact color in 2000, but retail was $160..

Zebra print on Flightposites, Thermal and Weather maps on Foamposites!! That these designs are actually green lighted, Nike clearly believes that we are a Ratchet society!! If you are buying this shoe at Retail in any size larger than an 11.5C, please hang yourself because you're killing it for the rest of us!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom