Nike Air Flightposite – 2013 “No Zip” Sample

Did u see the pics above your post? kinda looks like those colorways dont it? just sayin

Yes I did see the huge photo. But according to other sites, those pictured are scheduled for a spring release date.
The flightposites I described are on footlockers release calendar for December.

Does anyone know the true release date for the YOTH? I have seen a bunch of conflicting stuff...

those pink ones look nice, i dont remember nor have any connection with these shoes, when did they originally release?

those pink ones look nice, i dont remember nor have any connection with these shoes, when did they originally release?
They originally released last year! LOL They always had the zippered shoud in OG form. I'm also looking for YOTH info and not finding anything. I like them based on the pics.

They originally released last year! LOL They always had the zippered shoud in OG form. I'm also looking for YOTH info and not finding anything. I like them based on the pics.
I seen one on ebay that comes with special yoth packaging and a destroyer jacket :smokin
guy wants a stack for it though

Where are they releasing the yoth with the special packaging?

1/31/14 is the latest date I've heard. Still haven't seen this on any release calendars tho...

Last edited:
Anyone grab the YOTH this morning? Looks like they may sit but I just went ahead and got them because I think they are real dope.

Anyone grab the YOTH this morning? Looks like they may sit but I just went ahead and got them because I think they are real dope.

I didn't but if you did, I hope it was from Nike.com. Best return policy of any company. Comes in handy if you find them on sale later on.

I didn't but if you did, I hope it was from Nike.com. Best return policy of any company. Comes in handy if you find them on sale later on.
Yep, from Nike.com

I have a feeling though that I will end up wearing them right away. Not ideal financially but I'm just happy I got a pair of these.

Back
Top Bottom