Nike Air Foamposite One ‘Concord’ – New Images

these would of looked so much better with a white outsole.

if it had that and black carbon fiber these things would of been autocopped no problem

that chess board looking carbon fiber plate kills it for me. everything else I like

What's with the carbon fiber looking like that 1st look at these joints makes me think they are fake yet the preme's had this same print

Good year for foams? Suede on Foams is just ridiculous and these are disgusting.

Solar Red (Yeezy's) are by far the best foams out of the 3 you mentioned.....nothing else is even worth mentioning. I guess you can consider the supreme's if you're into that kind of stuff.

Good year for foams? Suede on Foams is just ridiculous and these are disgusting.

Solar Red (Yeezy's) are by far the best foams out of the 3 you mentioned.....nothing else is even worth mentioning. I guess you can consider the supreme's if you're into that kind of stuff.

I agree with this guy. And the last good year for Foam's, at least IMO, was 2011...

Y'all flexing. When it comes down to it, everybody gonna try to cop. Why be fake about it
Not true. In my opinion, it looks like somebody did a horrible custom job on the white out's. 

but if you like them...do you. 

Don't call people fake for not liking THIS shoe....I don't mind people calling out bluffs....but this shoe is hideous, so it should be common sense when someone says they don't like it. lol

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom