Nike Air Foamposite One ‘Concord’ – New Images

Last edited:
Saw these in person yesterday and they just seemed so cheap to me.... I like the look of the shoe but i can't pay 200+

I would like to see this color from Air Penny 3. Nike is really killing Foam 1 recently!

I got my pair last week, the black and concord looks really nice, there is just a little bit too much white on them! I would have done concord laces and just a white tongue, while I would have made the eyestay concord as well!

too soon. this rate theyll charge 250 before tax for subpar quality , suede replacements and shallkw grooves

I don't like that there is so much white on the shoe. Like at least the inner booty should of been a different color.

Not a fan of these...Nike needs to give the Foams a break with the colorways or just flat out retro them!! ...cmon NIKE!

For those looking for it discounted and missed it at Saint Alfreds, this isn't a bad deal:

http://kicksdeals.com/2014/08/01/nike-foamposite-one-blackgame-royal-white/

I'm debating picking up another pair to keep on ice and use the pair I have as beaters. I spent the original $230 on it, and while it's pretty pricey, I'm happy with it.
Thanks for the link, just got a pair and the total for everything was $170. Including shipping to the US from the UK. Pretty good deal if you ask me. Did you get your second pair of this site as well? WellGosh.com I believe it is.

Thanks for the link, just got a pair and the total for everything was $170. Including shipping to the US from the UK. Pretty good deal if you ask me. Did you get your second pair of this site as well? WellGosh.com I believe it is.
I'm still debating. I really like this CW and it was my first Foams ever and they are pretty comfy too.

These aren't Concords. Concords have Concord on them. Concord purple. There's no purple on these shoes.
they used the word to trigger some silly hype.. To this day I look at the (what you call) concords the "white and black jordans".. i refer to concord to the moment where humans were as strong as the incredible flurcking hulk.. pulling doors off hinges hiding in trees to get a pair of jordan 11's.. now after Concord.. shoes are generating too much hidden energy in us.. 

Back
Top Bottom