Nike Air Foamposite One Cool Grey/Volt-Camo – First Look

If foams were $160 they would all sell out, regardless of how many people feel like they can't swing with most of last years colorways. If you don't think price point has anything to do with why mediocre colorways sit, you're sadly mistaken. It's evident in this post alone that many people said they would cop em if they weren't 2 and a half. 

I feel as if the retail price of all foams was only $160 then all colorways would sell out almost instantly just because of how comfortable and durable the shoes are.

See... U experienced my point. Coppers and 2010 eggplants were easy to get than most foams post galaxy foam release. A lot of the shoes you probably struck out on were made in good quantity ie stealth foams. Pre hype, u may have gotten them on sale ie anthracites

Yeah i was able to get 4 pairs of coppers when they released. I just walked in Footlocker at two locations in the DMV View media item 841011

Bugger...impulse buy.  If you add a little more to the order, you can get free shipping as well.  My total came to ~$197USD for the shoes and a t-shirt.

I went back and forth debating whether or not to buy them when the link appeared Saturday morning. I'd bet I could have waited until they would eventually go on sale but then the impulse just got to me and I ended up buying them because I have been a sucker for silverish sneakers since day one on NT. I will have to brown bag it for a good three months and didn't think long term what an extra 70 bucks would do to me financially. I figured Nike keeps testing the market by raising their prices 5-10% yearly on guys like me that cannot resist the urge to spend just a tad more for a product that may or may not be major quality.

But I got them in today and for the most part I was intrigued as the volt coloring does stand out well with the metallic silvering. Do I wish the silver was a little more flashy? probably. Congrats to all those guys who got them below 250.00. I'd bet it makes it easier at night to know you spent X amount rather than XXX amount.

http://s849.photobucket.com/user/sm...C-47BE-B8ED-B25B75798674_zpsl0ctemeo.jpg.html

http://s849.photobucket.com/user/sm...3-4489-8715-6D6CB24A28B4_zpsmi6iy9x2.jpg.html

http://s849.photobucket.com/user/sm...D-44DB-AA63-037BB3C26258_zpszfpaswet.jpg.html

Bugger...impulse buy.  If you add a little more to the order, you can get free shipping as well.  My total came to ~$197USD for the shoes and a t-shirt.
Yeah I didn't want to take my lovely time since I've been cart jacked in the past, lol now I wished I grabbed a tee or socks smh....there was another sale at about the price of 215.00 that sold out yesterday, didn't wanna take that chance this time since all the local stores sold out on my size

Last edited:
Yeah I didn't want to take my lovely time since I've been cart jacked in the past, lol now I wished I grabbed a tee or socks smh....there was another sale at about the price of 215.00 that sold out yesterday, didn't wanna take that chance this time since all the local stores sold out on my size

Where can you get the volt foams from $197.00

I picked up my pair two days ago. I have to day I was pleased with them, the pattern on the silver does not stand out too much which is what I wanted.
Not a fan per say on the 3-M laces but I can swap them out.

With that, anyone know where I can get replacement high quality round laces found in foamposites.
I really like the original laces in foams and have never been able to find a suitable replacement.
Any help would be appreciated.

This is so hard for me.... Just got 250 in the past few days and am seriously debating on buying these but thought it would be best to wait like 5 days and see if I really need them... The pics in this thread are 
nthat.gif

May have to eventually scoop these.  Glad to see they're not doing big #s.  Hopefully a 12 pops up down the line at a good price once I get some of these other drops out of the way.

I picked up my pair two days ago. I have to day I was pleased with them, the pattern on the silver does not stand out too much which is what I wanted.
Not a fan per say on the 3-M laces but I can swap them out.

With that, anyone know where I can get replacement high quality round laces found in foamposites.
I really like the original laces in foams and have never been able to find a suitable replacement.
Any help would be appreciated.

Check eBay for some laces. Last I checked I found a few sellers who had quite a few colors. They were a bit pricy though for a pair of shoe laces.

Back
Top Bottom