Nike Air Foamposite One Cool Grey/Volt-Camo – First Look

FOAMS SHOULD NEVER HAVE POLKA DOT ON THE CARBON FIBER… I KNOW ITS JUST THE GS THOUGH BUT STILL :x

But they aren't real. The size shown (6.5) is almost always released with the other sizes but not everyone gets them.
Foams start from a size 6.
Dude just got some sales off of people's lack of knowledge.

But they aren't real. The size shown (6.5) is almost always released with the other sizes but not everyone gets them.
Foams start from a size 6.
Dude just got some sales off of people's lack of knowledge.
Foams start at size 6? I didn't know they made them that small.  I guess that would explain why I say Allyson Felix with the Paranorman's on.

These are fire, must cop for me, I hate the wacky prints on foams but these don't go crazy with it so I will purchase

IF YOURE IN THE BRONX AND WANT TO SEE THESE… THERES A PAIR OR TWO ON FORDHAM ROAD

if these sit the foamposite game is over, they look ok but these are for the younger generation of sneaker heads. 

I just feel as if nike needs to go back to simple colorways, get rid of all this print crap and drop that price tag back down a bit.

By the way hanon-shop will remove VAT from your order so for these it would come up to

$214.21 + shipping which you can get express for about $30 bucks extra or so.

Just sharing info no code needed to remove VAT just put USA address.

bcuz i just used a reg no filter phone and the lighting was weird whereas most of the other pics u see are taken with high quality cameras bcuz you guys these days would rather think your a instagram photographer than hang out with chicks...lmao....stepppping in water takin pics ...wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

bcuz i just used a reg no filter phone and the lighting was weird whereas most of the other pics u see are taken with high quality cameras bcuz you guys these days would rather think your a instagram photographer than hang out with chicks...lmao....stepppping in water takin pics ...wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:stoneface:
not necessary dude,keep it about the kicks ok.

It looks like 2 different soles.

indifferent.gif

not necessary dude,keep it about the kicks ok.

It looks like 2 different soles.
awwww your cute u got offended...

This shoe would look way better if the eyelet part was black suede like foamposites should.  If Nike is selling these with a 250.00 price tag and/or "premium" tag they should at least give us secondary laces.

Overall not bad compared to other colorways that have dropped, but only a cop on discount for me.

Yeah I agree. There is way too much silver on the shoe. I mean the mesh is black on the tongue so they should of made the nubuck around the eyelets black as well. It would of made the laces pop more.

Back
Top Bottom