Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

whats the official release date?? cause i keep on seeing 24th and the 25th!! which one is it!? thanks in advance

Originally Posted by phreshdude

whats the official release date?? cause i keep on seeing 24th and the 25th!! which one is it!? thanks in advance
90viat.png

Originally Posted by Franco23x

So is it Thursday night at 12 or Friday night at 12.

This $!#$ always confuses me
frown.gif

indifferent.gif
What is there to be confused about? They release on Friday. At 11:59PM it's still a Thursday, when the clock strikes 12 it's midnight AM which is a Friday.

Originally Posted by Fazar89

just curious will these be really limited or will the be a normal LS release

@nikestore says theyll be more limited than the bhm releases so take that for what its worth. someone who's tech hip can take a screenshot of the tweet.

@tony906 face it bro they not restocking... might as well find the best price you cam now, or fall back and see what happens in the near future... dont wanna burst your bubble but its a wrap for these

and what is a BHM? No smart remarks or comments just answer the question. I know how you NTers be...

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

r0c87q.jpg

Am I the only 1or did  this pic ruin the shoes for me
Maybe I'll change my mind in person, if not sz.12 NTer with heat to trade will get these.

not the most flattering pic for these shoes but still appreciate them since it's the first on feet that I've seen. 

I think they look like a mix of the best foams ever, Royals and Eggplants with a GITD sole.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Copped if I can get them for a reasonable price. 

Anyone know any sites I can pre order from???  I cant order through NDC cause Im not in the US

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

The hype train is moving rapidly on this shoe and it's not a good thing.

I've never seen a foam sell out in the first day of release in my city until the metallics, now everybody does not stop calling my local spots or hitting me up.

Nobody wore foams around here and it was a very selective shoe among many sneakerheads until the coppers got people to start trying to cop every color now.

I for one am not a fan of the galaxy releasing but I knew when I was in vegas for the penny event and saw gentry rocking the real galaxies and the response the shoes got when my pictures ended up all over the blogs that these would be a hypebeast shoe..

Im 25 and im not completely turned off by the loud vibrant colors but I cant see myself as a straight man wearing the Galaxies that gentry had on. Reminds me of gay pride... And the ones that are releasing, I already had a pair in my possession and it look just like an eggplant foam with some extra additions.... Here are a few pics at the penny event... Just found this pic of the back of my head as im taking a pic..
This is exactly what I thought when I first seen the pics
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No offense to the gay community of course

I know a couple NT'ers that would love a pair of gay pride foams tho
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Originally Posted by KingOfSpades55

Glad that people are having mix feeling, that mean i have a SLIM chance of grabbing a pair!!!!
its funny that you know nothing about hypebeast they trash the shoe before it comes out then go ape +@+! for it when it drops lol prime example the air yeezy 

gonna camp from wensday for these and if im first best believe im bringing people to double up

I think they'll be limited to Niketown in the Midwest; My guys at HoH said they won't be getting any in the Midwest HoH. SMH. get your plane tickets ready...Orlando here I come....Hope they let me go T.A.D.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I can't wait to resell these for $500

J/k. Relax guyz
roll.gif
You maybe Joke, but the people who say they don't like will sure grab a pair, and it's re-sell-hell!!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by foamster

Glad that people are having mix feeling, that mean i have a SLIM chance of grabbing a pair!!!!
its funny that you know nothing about hypebeast they trash the shoe before it comes out then go ape +@+! for it when it drops lol prime example the air yeezy 
I do know; it's call smoke and mirror. Trust know one, Cop everything.....
roll.gif

I think they'll be limited to Niketown in the Midwest; My guys at HoH said they won't be getting any in the Midwest HoH. SMH. get your plane tickets ready...Orlando here I come....Hope they let me go T.A.D.
My local HoH will be getting these
eyes.gif

Mall Of America, Minneapolis,MN

Whos with me on a say no to raffles petition because if i wait 2 days for these and its a raffle im gonna be pissed

Back
Top Bottom