Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by sthebest

better pic from the other site

Yeah buddy! It's times like this I'm glad that Chicago hates Foams and that it won't be chaos for these here.

Me too, Niketown on the Mile.....Not coming to NorthRiverSide HoH so forget about it.

Originally Posted by foamster

Whos with me on a say no to raffles petition because if i wait 2 days for these and its a raffle im gonna be pissed

That Raffle stuff, is to the shoe game, what SOPA is to the Internet....Say no to RAFFLES!!!! 

Originally Posted by reener

My lawd these have to be copped x2 if possible.

Man just be happy to cop 1 pair!!!!!!
roll.gif

Mixed feelings now since seeing the on foot pics of these. Maybe it's the way they have them laced

Originally Posted by mross16

Mixed feelings now since seeing the on foot pics of these. Maybe it's the way they have them laced
yea but who laces foams like that???? although these foams look like the have kinda flat laces 

well at first i was really skeptical im not gonna lie but after yesterday i went to NSW ny to get the black history month kicks, and 2 employees were wearing them, needless to say i took a pic and now im 100% sure copping

dj clark kent took this pic
4p18g.jpg

edit- nvm just saw it on the previous page

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

FOAMSTER please dont be a hypebeast and bring those statements here.
please dont try to bring your #+%+%@ big cartel site here 

Originally Posted by chuck202

Im feeling these but im not so sure about HOH up PG or Nikestore considering the chaos that came with the BHM release...I want these tho..Feebay becoming my retailer of choice
I don't even want to imagine what PG Plaza/HOHMD is gonna look like but in order to copp them you will need a working debit card, a tank and a machine gun-real talk

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Im feeling these but im not so sure about HOH up PG or Nikestore considering the chaos that came with the BHM release...I want these tho..Feebay becoming my retailer of choice
I don't even want to imagine what PG Plaza/HOHMD is gonna look like but in order to copp them you will need a working debit card, a tank and a machine gun-real talk
i go to sneaker releases with a wad of two dollar bills like a G debit cards are for pansies and you run the risk of their credit card readers not working 

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i go to sneaker releases with a wad of two dollar bills like a G debit cards are for pansies and you run the risk of their credit card readers not working 

%#%??? Lol u get $$$$ of da ponies or somethin??? But dude above u absolutely right pg will. Be pure %%@%%@ madness. Better move like the navy seals and be ready ...in all ways

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

What Nike spots will these be in SoCal. Not tryna hit up HOH
FL's twitter said that they'll be at all HOH locations. So that means Beverly, Lakewood, Costa Mesa for SoCal.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Some concrete news. Don't have to believe me. HOH's around the nation will be getting VERY small quantities. (15-17 pairs per store). Orlando HOH will be getting more, but not a whole crazy amount more. There are select Foot Actions getting these too.

Good luck to all. It's going to be a ZOO here in Orlando.
That's not good news at all.

These will make good trade bait. Hopefully I can get these.

I do like them, but I felt the original pair Gentry was wearing looked better.

I'm actually happy these are a QS. Reason is that I won't even bother trying to get them. Too much stress and planning just to spend your money.

Saw these this weekend. Sadly, they are worth the hype.

No chance I'll be able to pick these up, but good luck to those that do.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

These will make good trade bait. Hopefully I can get these.

I do like them, but I felt the original pair Gentry was wearing looked better.
Yup they will make good trade bait for some money
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
LMAO...
The American way time to gouge..LMAO>..

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

I'm actually happy these are a QS. Reason is that I won't even bother trying to get them. Too much stress and planning just to spend your money.

You're right, too much energy would be wasted just to spend money. I like how u put that. So true. I'm not camping for anything. Not worth it.

^ HOH WILL GET 50 PAIRS EACH remember guys these are QS so only 3000 globally

yeah um Nike never discloses the production quantity
besides, if every HOH got 50 pairs that leaves roughly 1000 for Nike.....I'm not buying it.

Back
Top Bottom