Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Just came back from Shoe Gallery and there was a guy with a chair outside of the store. I thought he was there for the IV's, but he said he was out there for the Foams.

Now your just being ridiculous...there is no way in hell dudes are camping for a FULL WEEK...for some damn sneakers...that would just be insane....I mean these kicks are cool and the whole nine but they ain't serious enough to shut down my whole life for a week to get my hands on....you either got nothing going on in your life...or your truly a broke bastard who thinks $800 is a come up in life (assuming you sell for a G)

Nah homie I think you need to go back...take a pic...tag it...and give dude one of them homeless signs that says waiting for foams...anything less is non sense..

And to the other dude talking about driving 6hours from Pittsburgh to NYC for some sneakers...which STILL ain't a gauratee...you need to get a girl...or a job...or an activity..cause you go wayyyyyyyyyy too much time on your hands...

this release is just plain stupid at this point..

If they do actually re-release next month how will these fools that are paying 500+ feel about that? Especially if they're a wide release and they sit for a few+ days at retail?

Wonder how Nike will feel when the news is blown up with injuries, deaths that are caused from these type of releases?

%#@$ is ridiculous now to me.... glad some of you ballers can afford these pre-sale or mom and pop rape prices... I hope your rent isnt late.

dubl- Nike LIVES off news liek that....they are a MARKETING company, not a shoe company....BAD publicity is GOOD publicity for the company...the more they are in the news, the more money in their pockets...plain and simple

Nike is using all resources, internet, pics, and even employees/stores to build hype pre-launch....theyre not a billion dollar company for nothing

sad thing is, you're probably right....
ohwell.gif

If they not releasing for retail then pass let these resellers keep their shoes for crazy prices. If people stop buying for crazy prices they won't sell for crazy prices.... Smh at dudes paying 600+ for these ugly foams. You could get the all black ones, red pros, or heck even the 2 pair of the coppers for this much.... A shoe had to at least look nice before now it's just about how limited and the hype

The Mom & Pops that have these are either selling early or outright lying about not having them.

I just came back from my hood spot which happens to have a pretty good NSW account.

The owner looked like he seen a ghost when I asked about them. He completely shut down and wouldn't talk to me anymore.

I think he might have got in trouble with the last few releases and is shook out of his mind.

iDatBkDude @DatBkDude

· Open

@nikestore can you clear something up? The foams drop thurs at midnight and the lebrons drop Friday at midnight?
Nikestore.com Nikestore.com @nikestore

Close

@DatBkDude Foams launch time is TBD on 2/24. LeBrons drop 2/24 at Midnight EST
Hide conversation
4:08 PM - 17 Feb 12 via Sprinklr · Details

Retweet
    Favorite 

after hating on these for a week or so, i've finally changed my mind. the whole concept is clever and all the other sneakers with "galaxy" prints are really well themed. i quit sippin the haterade and am on board with this release.

tired.gif
To those people who are trying to start a petition against Nike let's be serious here.
laugh.gif
  Do you really think enough people are going to petition with you to go against the biggest sneaker brand in the WORLD! Like some other people have already stated nobody forces you to purchase from Nike,or to extra pay money for a highly anticipated shoe. people do that because they want to, or because they want to be the first one with an exclusive shoe point blank! As far as certain shoes being limited that's nothing new, for as marketing goes, from video games, to comics, trading cards, clothing or whatever there have always been limited items to separate themselves from the items of a brand that are more abundant, and far as the price of the shoe goes, prices are always going up in everything 10 years ago gas didn't cost as much as it does today, TV's didn't and etc... So how about this, instead of trying to petition a Phenomenal shoe company because "you" can't get a shoe you want, why don't you just stop buying Nike by "yourself" and start buying more easy to obtain shoes with lower prices, like Reebok, Adidas, or Fila something more affordable for "you" because your no where with this petition, and a battle or petition with Nike is a battle you will not win.

^^^guess you're missing the point. we don't want to buy other shoes, other brands. We want Nikes, that's why we're here. We just want the chance at getting em. A week later at retail is nice, but I don't expect that with hot shoes. But Nike should at least produce enough so more than just resellers get em. The price hikes... Cool I understand that too, but why can't the quality be the same? Foam shell on new foams compared to older foams is laughable. These new foams heads still go along with the "foams are indestructible" motto when theyre clearly not anymore. I'm just saying Nike isn't a billion dollar company for nothing.... It's because of the consumer buying. They should treat us a lil better, show some appreciation.

whatever tho, not much we can do. I doubt I'll ever stop buying Nikes, but I'll damn sure slow down and be more selective on what I buy.

Just face the fact ur not getting them ^. Pay the extra cash or move on. Everybody can't afford expensive cars/ houses so they purchase what they can. This is no different. YOU CAN GET THEM. Stop actin like Nike makes it impossible to get.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Just came back from Shoe Gallery and there was a guy with a chair outside of the store. I thought he was there for the IV's, but he said he was out there for the Foams.

Now your just being ridiculous...there is no way in hell dudes are camping for a FULL WEEK...for some damn sneakers...that would just be insane....I mean these kicks are cool and the whole nine but they ain't serious enough to shut down my whole life for a week to get my hands on....you either got nothing going on in your life...or your truly a broke bastard who thinks $800 is a come up in life (assuming you sell for a G)

Nah homie I think you need to go back...take a pic...tag it...and give dude one of them homeless signs that says waiting for foams...anything less is non sense..

And to the other dude talking about driving 6hours from Pittsburgh to NYC for some sneakers...which STILL ain't a gauratee...you need to get a girl...or a job...or an activity..cause you go wayyyyyyyyyy too much time on your hands...
got a good laugh.. thanks

I know I can get em, will I for rape prices whether I have or not? Hell no! I refuse to pay that much for kicks, I don't care what they are.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^guess you're missing the point. we don't want to buy other shoes, other brands. We want Nikes, that's why we're here. We just want the chance at getting em. A week later at retail is nice, but I don't expect that with hot shoes. But Nike should at least produce enough so more than just resellers get em. The price hikes... Cool I understand that too, but why can't the quality be the same? Foam shell on new foams compared to older foams is laughable. These new foams heads still go along with the "foams are indestructible" motto when theyre clearly not anymore. I'm just saying Nike isn't a billion dollar company for nothing.... It's because of the consumer buying. They should treat us a lil better, show some appreciation.

whatever tho, not much we can do. I doubt I'll ever stop buying Nikes, but I'll damn sure slow down and be more selective on what I buy.
White Nike Air Force ones are produced in massive amounts, and what's the result of that? The result is there's no since of demand for the shoe because anybody can go get them whenever and let's be real nobody wants a shoe that anybody can just walk in the store and pick up whenever they feel like it. Most people are looking for that exclusive shoe. And sometimes to catch a thief you got to think like a thief and to it keep real a lot of the resellers be going hard to get shoes to make a profit that's why I go just as hard as they do if not harder to buy that same sought after shoe for myself and for retail, and I usually end up getting the shoe I worked hard to get. But I still see where your coming from and your comment is much respected. Now back to these Galaxy Foams!

And how the hell you compare shoes to houses n cars? Do you walk to a neighborhood or car lot and drop cash to buy a new car or house? Or campout for that new car you wanted? Cars, houses and other big purchases are not the same as buying sneakers....

just to let you all know there will be NO phone orders on any of the all star packs ... so online is your only hope

the resellers are setting the prices and the stores with accounts are just following the reseller prices 
For example osneakers selling for $1200.00 does not have a account so stores in nyc just follow the highest price online 

getset see's this and gets all the phone calls and sells at $600.00 to $700.00

this has been going on for a minute

its nothing new 

these stores hate to see there shoes sold for more then there getting when there cutting out the local reseller a week at time 

If they do actually re-release next month how will these fools that are paying 500+ feel about that? Especially if they're a wide release and they sit for a few+ days at retail?

Wonder how Nike will feel when the news is blown up with injuries, deaths that are caused from these type of releases?

%#@$ is ridiculous now to me.... glad some of you ballers can afford these pre-sale or mom and pop rape prices... I hope your rent isnt late.

you know if a cop got shot then it's gonna be bananas B A N A N A S!!!
laugh.gif

where did you hear they are suppose to re-release next month? Ive yet to come across that 

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

I wish I could prove it to you, but there's no way. If anyone is in Miami and wants to see it for themselves, just head down to Shoe Gallery.

lol^ like he would take the time to lie about someone sitting infront of a store. Bunch of goofs in this thread talking about calling nike. nike doesnt give a rats ***. Believe me i work for one of those companys who sold things early, and we got caught with pictures of us doing it and you know what happend to us? We got cut pairs on the metallic 5 release , whoopdi dooo.

Back
Top Bottom