Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by s dubl

And how the hell you compare shoes to houses n cars? Do you walk to a neighborhood or car lot and drop cash to buy a new car or house? Or campout for that new car you wanted? Cars, houses and other big purchases are not the same as buying sneakers....

My whoe point is that you buy what you can and dont buy what you cant. You cant afford them for the resller price so stop crying and move on with your life. These shoes are abviously a big purchase because your crying about the price. smh go cop the 4s tomorrow if you want some shoes that damn bad.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I been loving foams for a long time , but it's becoming to much for my old ***.... Smh.. Lol
murtaugh.jpg

Originally Posted by loubrock

Thread is mad comical ...dudes are in rare beast and snitch mode. Stay tuned for salt mode shortly.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
...didn't see the humor in this statement..

I dont get some ppl in here dude that works for nike is trying to help us out by reporting footlockers employees and he gets clowned. Do you guys thinks that its right that ppl put in all these hour doing there homework and camping out for hours even days just to find out when the store open there doors that they are sold out. And this is just a fyi selling shoes out of big chain store for above retail when they are 220 is considered stealing to big bosses the bosses would rather have that money. These employees dont even have the money to buy the stock that they are selling at first they use the money for the first couple pairs that they sell to cover the cost for the rest of the stock. One of these days someone is going to go ape *!!* on manager when they camp for days to find out that they are sold out on rd.

No one in here can justify paying 900 for these galaxy foams! Its all HYPE!!! So yall telling me these shoes are on the same level with the 1st yeezy's, OG foamposite pros, and LV Dons? HELL NO!!!

I've never been one to get in the way of a man's hustle. That's why I'd never snitch or !+$$+ and moan, but then again thank the lord I've been in this 10+ years and made my bones in the local scene. My connects weren't just connects but friends, and even though I've fallen back on the collecting I expect nothing from no one.

You camp for days and lose out when if you'd just watch your attitude and mind your tongue you might be able to talk a good game to guarantee yourself a pair, maybe even good enough you don't even have to line up.

end of this just basically say "hey, it's just kicks". There always gonna be another.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

NYC campouts starting tuesday? Wednesday?

wednesday im gonna bring maddddd people so yea dont any of you old people get mad cuz you will catch the fade

@kicksonfire: NYC UPDATE: People are already camping out for the GALAXY Foamposites.

im tappin out. its not that serious folks.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

@kicksonfire: NYC UPDATE: People are already camping out for the GALAXY Foamposites.

its for the fours actually 

Originally Posted by foamster

thats what im sayin. how u gonna camp in front of a store when theyre doin another release? you just gonna sit there with a mob of ppl round you ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by foamster

thats what im sayin. how u gonna camp in front of a store when theyre doin another release? you just gonna sit there with a mob of ppl round you ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ninjas stupid out here yo im out there wednesday though old people and highschool kids stay home

Originally Posted by jdotnas

i spoke to nike hq regarding this release.... i put get set on blast, A Jays, 21 mercer, HOH 34th, harlem etc. I even had the manager of HOH orlando email me that he was selling them for 900 all this info including screen shots and email was sent over. There might a new manager at HOH orlando come monday.

peace.
i actually support this all the way.   that vip, it's not what you know but who you know mentality runs its course at times and stores are getting way to obviously blatant with it and they need to be put in their place. there was a youtube video in the red foam thread from some sneaker villa store where the guy that was first in line for the red foams and the manager ignored him and let "vip's" get priority.  then people calling stores regarding the galaxy foams and getting replies like "it doesn't matter how much they cost"  or "unless your someone we know were not selling them to you and your better off trying footlocker."  and footlocker employees trying to sell shoes they don't even have in their possesion while on the clock to make side money like the case was in the red foam thread.  it needs to be stopped and halted. all this sneaker brownnosing and booty kissing is corny. just because i'm not willing to kiss a managers butt i shouldn't have no chance to be able to purchase a pair of shoes i want if i'm willing to take the time to camp and do what should be necessary to ensure a pair.

aside from that it's just the blatant rudeness of these employees that's disgusting. i'm not the type to knock someones hustle but i'll be damned if i play by the rules and get screwed over. if i camp out or am on line and people got there before me and i can't get a pair i could live with that, but when it's way too much politics going on behind the scenes it's a problem.

these employees are setting themselves up for problems and conflict as well. if your going to screw people over you should be much more discrete about it.

regarding the manager from hoh emailing you. he's reckless as hell to begin with for that one. if your going to make your side money you don't want to leave no type of trail or evidence and he's a fool for incriminating himself.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Any NTers in Orlando?

Im gonna be down there for All Star weekend

and Im gonna try my luck at the florida mall HOH

figured maybe if I camp on friday I can have a chance

hopefully Nike floods the city with these so I can atleast get a pair even if its not my size

these will be good trade bait for Banned 1s
No camping there till 5am of release day. Its the new mall's policy. They dropping Friday AM, so good luck for your pair. It's guna be a zoo... I'll be out there though!
Thanks man! This what NT is about

any info on why we can only line up at 5am?

guess ill be there at 4:30 jus circling the mall
laugh.gif

Just a little food for thought the Nike site just crashed and was going crazy for the Kobe VII Cloak release and the Jordan 4
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
??? I was like are you serious
sick.gif
! That wasn't even a real big release
indifferent.gif
! I can only imagine what the All Star release will look like!
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Joulze

Just a little food for thought the Nike site just crashed and was going crazy for the Kobe VII Cloak release and the Jordan 4
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
??? I was like are you serious
sick.gif
! That wasn't even a real big release
indifferent.gif
! I can only imagine what the All Star release will look like!
30t6p3b.gif

i just came in here to bring up this exact point
ITS ALL LUCK

the damn nike game is a lotto these days man, retros, yeezys, QS, ASG, foams, idc what it is anymore, if there is even a lil hype on it, its all freakin luck

AND THESE MOM AND POP SHOPS/STORE MANAGERS ARE GRIMEY ALONG WITH EMPLOYEES

camping out doesnt even guarantee you these days

yeah i thought NDC was gonna be easy like when i got the Red Foams..... I was planning on getting Jordan 4's at the mall either way so i just tried checking out on NDC and the site was crashing mad. It really is like a lottery.

Back
Top Bottom