Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

what's the official release date
24th or 25th 
nerd.gif

Man this thread is crazy.  I cant even imagine the Yeezy 2 thread when a release date is set. Wow

what he meant to say was...
Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

people are beasting and its only going to get worse. You We people might never get your pair, but i got multiples heard the end of it with these haahaha.

laugh.gif

Ndc accidentally released the whole all star pack including these tonight people even got confirmation emails yet nike says it was a glitch and cancelled all orders smmhhhhhh

Originally Posted by SolbKat

DMV the DTLR on Minnesota Avenue has confirmed they will have these in stock!

smh. yea all 10 pairs. have fun on that side trynna get those over there for sure you need a pistol. yes they really are getting 10 pairs i was gonna keep this to myself but dude blew up the spot. yea they gettin em and only 10 pairs. i knew this last week when i called.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

people are beasting and its only going to get worse. We might never heard the end of it with these haahaha.

^^^dude right here prolly got sucka written all over him.

Canada is getting these foams and WE NEVER GET FOAMS! Its been years since I've seen a foam one or pro release here. Either these are more widely available than we think o we're finally gonna start getting foams up here.

Originally Posted by yoadj

Ndc accidentally released the whole all star pack including these tonight people even got confirmation emails yet nike says it was a glitch and cancelled all orders smmhhhhhh

only the galaxy brons and kd's were on ndc tonight and all orders were or will be canceled.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Canada is getting these foams and WE NEVER GET FOAMS! Its been years since I've seen a foam one or pro release here. Either these are more widely available than we think o we're finally gonna start getting foams up here.

Where in Canada?

Originally Posted by 45DE

smh. yea all 10 pairs. have fun on that side trynna get those over there for sure you need a pistol. yes they really are getting 10 pairs i was gonna keep this to myself but dude blew up the spot. yea they gettin em and only 10 pairs. i knew this last week when i called.

Co-sign you needing a pistol over there for the release. Wolves on that side lls.. Not "PG Plaza"..dont get it confused...Ive bought a lot from PG plaza...aint serious at all there

So, not only is Europe getting these but Canada as well?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
And people are saying these are THAT limited and paying $700+
laugh.gif
to each their own.... Nike is trying to globalize Foams with this release. creating mass hype with pics, 21 mercer employees wearing them in-store, etc. They sure are a great marketing company, well thats what they are.....

Stop feeding into the hype and paying these crazy prices, for $700+ go buy some OGs or old Pros, maybe even 2 pairs at that.

Anyone know when urban accounts in ny will start to get them in ?

Or if there in shop now
I think we can thank Gentry Humphrey for all this hype 

Dont forget what he did with jordan a few years back.

The way these shoes are distributed i'm sure it's his plan 

Originally Posted by chuck202

Originally Posted by 45DE

Co-sign you needing a pistol over there for the release. Wolves on that side lls.. Not "PG Plaza"..dont get it confused...Ive bought a lot from PG plaza...aint serious at all there

i hope they don't do a midnight release cuz someone will get got out there...  

Originally Posted by krodriguez802

i just came backfrom the spot on 35th and 8th dudes are only selling to "loyal" customers

WOW... THIS RELEASE IS A JOKE!! LMAO

Originally Posted by krodriguez802

i just came backfrom the spot on 35th and 8th dudes are only selling to "loyal" customers
i just called them, i was willing to drop the 6 they are asking for and the dude told me he doesn't have them. I'm reporting these dudes to Nike.

Back
Top Bottom